Assassin's Creed Syndicate is a "return to form," but maybe a change would do the series some good.
Transformers: Devastation is a B-tier game that succeeds only by expertly capitalizing on its source material and your nostalgia.
The Dark Knight walks across the room slowly, holding the cure to Scarecrow’s fear toxin, as the building around him begins to give way. Alfred offers him sage advice: “Master Bruce, you must get out of there. Save yourself...” If he leaves, Scarecro...
I'll be honest: Lego Jurassic World is the first Lego game I've finished in quite a while now. Probably since 2012's Lego Lord of the Rings. And that's because in broad swathes all of these games are exactly the same--take a beloved series, convert t...
The Lord of the Rings trilogy may have come to an end, though the fantasy setting has been faithfully recreated by Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor.
MotorStorm was one of the more memorable games to come out for the launch of the PlayStation 3.
The original Forza Horizon was a surprise hit when it came out in 2012.
Skylanders is a unique series that mixes video games with real-life plastic figurines.
1979’s Alien film by Ridley Scott is often considered the pinnacle of science fiction cinema.
With fewer console quality titles coming to the PlayStation Vita, it has become the home for smaller niche titles.
Having established a name for itself with the Halo series for Microsoft, Bungie’s next title is a first person shooter universe for Activision. The world and characters may be different, but the familiar well-tuned gameplay remains intact. This time,...
2014 was a FIFA World Cup year, though Electronic Arts’ FIFA 14 actually came out last year and was themed around the journey to the tournament. FIFA 14 was also notable in that it was the first time the series came to the current generation of conso...
Last year’s Metro: Last Light stood out for its impressive graphics and frantic gameplay, though the franchise got off to a rocky start with 2010’s Metro 2033. The first game did not benefit from the same level of polish as the sequel, which meant it...
For more than a decade, The Sims games have allowed gamers to experiment with digital realities where anything can happen. After creating a Sim, you are in charge of shaping their evolution and development, as well as relationships and community invo...
As One Piece continues its reign as one of the most popular pop culture properties in Japan, another game has come out on PlayStation 3. Instead of being a sequel to last year’s One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2, the latest addition returns the franchise ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Wasteland 3 heads to a crowdfunding campaign, and the snowy wastes of Colorado
- This week in games: Blizzard ditches Battle.net, Gears of War 4 adds PC split-screen
- Forza Horizon 3 (PC) review impressions: Get ready to make your graphics card sweat
- How Xbox Project Scorpio and the PS4 Pro can play 4K games: Visual compromises
- Games yanked from Steam after developer sues users for nasty negative reviews
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW