The Invizimals series of games have helped to draw a younger audience with RPG-influenced gameplay that focused on collecting monsters and pitting them against each other in battles. With Invizimals: The Lost Kingdom, the series makes the transition ...
The Zoo Tycoon series has been letting PC owners build and manage their own animal park for over a decade, and the latest entry makes its debut on Xbox One. While it’s a comprehensive business simulator on PC, the console version simplifies the admin...
The Avengers may have been one of the biggest films of 2012, but it missed out on having a video game based on it. Thankfully (and only one year later), Warner Bros. has come to the rescue with Lego Marvel Super Heroes. This is a game that continues ...
There are countless games dedicated to playing the sport of football (soccer, not handegg). However, they are mostly designed to let you live out the fantasy of being a player on the field. Sega’s Football Manager, on the other hand, allows you to li...
This year’s Call of Duty is neither a return to Vietnam with the Black Ops series, nor a return to the fierce battlegrounds of Modern Warfare. It's also not a return to the World War II setting initially popularised by the series. Instead, Call of Du...
We’ve spent a week testing out Microsoft’s brand-new Xbox One. Is it a worthy successor to the indisputably successful Xbox 360, and competitor in the modern console cold-war?
Another year has passed, and with it an additional Assassin’s Creed game arrives in time for the Christmas season. After diverting the series to the American civil war era with last year’s Assassin’s Creed III, Ubisoft has this year moved it to the a...
Logitech's newest iPhone accessory makes use of the 'game controller' features in iOS 7 to deliver console-like control in compatible games on the iPhone 5 or 5s.
Logitech’s latest wireless gaming mouse has 8 customisable extra buttons (11 buttons total) for those PC games that like to bind half the keys on the keyboard to various in-game functions.
French developer Quantic Dream has made a name for itself pushing the boundaries of interactive fiction in titles, and Beyond: Two Souls might just be the most atmospheric game to come out since L.A Noir.
Rayman Legends harks back to the old days of 2D platforming where the focus was entirely on the gameplay. That means the story is more or less non-existent. All you need to know is that you have to go around defeating enemies and collecting things to...
Puppeteer is a fantasy themed platformer for the PlayStation 3 that aims to draw the player into the adventure through its charm and wit.
Despite the small amount of classic content, there is no denying F1 2013 is the most completed instalment in the series thus far.
Killzone: Mercenary is an enjoyable first person shooter that should be in the game collection of every PlayStation Vita owner.
The Splinter Cell games have been taking players on Jason Bourne-esque adventures for just over ten years, and now the series returns with Blacklist. Unlike 2010’s Conviction, which was exclusive to Xbox 360, Blacklist is also available on PlayStatio...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- A third of all PC gamers on Steam use Windows 10
- Film Victoria backs women in gaming with new fellowships
- Nintendo kicks off 2016 with new Zelda release and new 3DS
- Expensive gaming desktops and laptops thrive in slumping PC market
- The PS4 is the fastest selling console in Sony’s history
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCIT Performance Test AnalystACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java, Oracle ADF) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Crystal Report) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW