Grand Slam Tennis goes far beyond a glorified version of Wii Sports' tennis once you plug in the Wii MotionPlus. Learning to control the new-found power takes some time, but the reward of an accurately placed shot will keep you coming back to the vir...
Atlus' latest installation in its prestigious role-playing series takes the franchise's tried and true demon-summoning roots and introduces them to the Nintendo DS in this flawed, but fun-filled SRPG.
Like the Michael Bay film of the same name, Revenge of the Fallen isn't very deep, but it's got enough flashy visuals and screen-shaking explosions to satisfy both fans of the series and common bystanders.
Since returning from injury Tiger Woods has reasserted himself as the best golfer in the world. Being "the best" means high expectations -- expectations that Woods has been living up to, but what about his video game equivalent? The short answer is t...
It's hard to forget the first time I landed an orbital-crushing haymaker in Fight Night Round 3: my vicious blow sent ripples across the opponent's cheeks and bodily fluids flying towards the canvas. No other boxing sim since has come close to recrea...
While it's relatively unknown franchise to US gamers, the Monster Hunter series is a beast in Japan, regularly selling hundreds of thousands of copies. Freedom Unite is the latest chapter to be released here and it retains the complexity and depth th...
I'm not sure who I should blame for The Conduit's shortcomings. Do I blame the developer for making a rather generic shooter with a convoluted storyline that isn't as epic or mysterious as it wants to be or do I blame Nintendo for creating a console ...
The first Overlord was an overlooked adventure game that blended the best parts of Pikmin with the worst parts of the Bible. Casting gamers as a walking apocalypse with demon underlings, the delightfully cheery fantasy world gave the game a dark yet ...
Only twelve months into the portable franchise's lifespan, the gaming community has already been treated to three Guitar Hero On Tour titles. While the first On Tour was a daring experiment, On Tour: Decades only improved upon that formula by introdu...
I remember watching Lethal Weapon back in the day and thinking how much of a badass Sgt. Martin Riggs was: A loose-cannon cop on the edge that, while always over the top, never stopped being intriguing.
I once called Wii Sports a glorified tech demo on the GamePro forums, much to the chagrin of the Wii fanboys. I didn't do it to demean the game in any way -- after all this time, it still remains the quintessential Wii experience -- but let's be hone...
I was a little kid when the Ghostbusters movie came out and I went nuts for it. If it was playing in a theater, I snuck in to see it. If a friend's family rented the video, I invited myself over for an extended stay. I quoted dialogue lines and sang ...
The story accompanying Class of Heroes is as thin as school cafeteria stew. In a world seeded with underground corridors that coil through forests and around mountains, specialized academies teach youngsters how to properly spelunk through these cave...
The Munchables is a Katamari-style action game, but instead of rolling around a ball of junk, you romp around as a cute creature eating a bunch of junk called Tabemon. You can play as one of three characters; one which is unlocked after you beat the ...
For most of us, walking around a crowded metropolis is a hellish experience. Being surrounded on all sides by jostling people, honking cars and immense buildings can make you feel powerless and trapped.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Rising Thunder is a PC-exclusive robot brawler built by Street Fighter talent
- Nintendo's President Iwata's death comes as firm tries to move to mobile
- Batman: Arkham Knight (PC) review: Holy squandered potential, Batman
- Batman: Arkham Knight: How bad are the issues? Pretty bad.
- Sony doubles PlayStation 4 storage ahead of big game releases
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW