One part real-time strategy, one part third-person hack-and-slash, Overlord: Dark Legend aims to satiate any Wii gamer's craving for something evil.
Starfy is finally making his highly anticipated English-language debut on with The Legendary Starfy for the Nintendo DS.
I was always convinced that the hardest review I'd ever have to do write would be for Noby Noby Boy, in the case that - while the game was fun - I was pretty confident that reality would come crashing down around me if I tried to put it into words. I...
I'll admit it: I'm a Harry Potter fan. I've spent hours in line for midnight releases for both the books and the movies, surrounded by fellow nerds (excuse me -- "fans") with their glasses, wands and drawn-on lightning bolts shimmering across their f...
When I reviewed the first Call of Juarez back in 2007, I praised the game's unique Wild-West setting but lamented the poor pacing and weak gameplay. Techland's follow-up effort, Bound in Blood, is much, much better and it's obvious that the developer...
Grand Slam Tennis goes far beyond a glorified version of Wii Sports' tennis once you plug in the Wii MotionPlus. Learning to control the new-found power takes some time, but the reward of an accurately placed shot will keep you coming back to the vir...
Atlus' latest installation in its prestigious role-playing series takes the franchise's tried and true demon-summoning roots and introduces them to the Nintendo DS in this flawed, but fun-filled SRPG.
Like the Michael Bay film of the same name, Revenge of the Fallen isn't very deep, but it's got enough flashy visuals and screen-shaking explosions to satisfy both fans of the series and common bystanders.
Since returning from injury Tiger Woods has reasserted himself as the best golfer in the world. Being "the best" means high expectations -- expectations that Woods has been living up to, but what about his video game equivalent? The short answer is t...
It's hard to forget the first time I landed an orbital-crushing haymaker in Fight Night Round 3: my vicious blow sent ripples across the opponent's cheeks and bodily fluids flying towards the canvas. No other boxing sim since has come close to recrea...
While it's relatively unknown franchise to US gamers, the Monster Hunter series is a beast in Japan, regularly selling hundreds of thousands of copies. Freedom Unite is the latest chapter to be released here and it retains the complexity and depth th...
I'm not sure who I should blame for The Conduit's shortcomings. Do I blame the developer for making a rather generic shooter with a convoluted storyline that isn't as epic or mysterious as it wants to be or do I blame Nintendo for creating a console ...
The first Overlord was an overlooked adventure game that blended the best parts of Pikmin with the worst parts of the Bible. Casting gamers as a walking apocalypse with demon underlings, the delightfully cheery fantasy world gave the game a dark yet ...
Only twelve months into the portable franchise's lifespan, the gaming community has already been treated to three Guitar Hero On Tour titles. While the first On Tour was a daring experiment, On Tour: Decades only improved upon that formula by introdu...
I remember watching Lethal Weapon back in the day and thinking how much of a badass Sgt. Martin Riggs was: A loose-cannon cop on the edge that, while always over the top, never stopped being intriguing.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- A third of all PC gamers on Steam use Windows 10
- Film Victoria backs women in gaming with new fellowships
- Nintendo kicks off 2016 with new Zelda release and new 3DS
- Expensive gaming desktops and laptops thrive in slumping PC market
- The PS4 is the fastest selling console in Sony’s history
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- CCTeradata DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- FTImplementation Consultant, Enterprise SoftwareNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- CCJira Administrator - Western SydneyNSW
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- CCRisk and Quality Assurance AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCService ModellerNSW
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC