Following the barrage of new Guitar Hero games over the last few years, it's not too shocking that the newest thing to hit the series is a revised collection of old content.
The original Wii Sports was a fantastic introduction to the concept of motion controls. Think about it: the Wii Remote was a radical departure from established video game controllers and without the butter smooth motion control experience of Wii Spor...
An intriguing blend of real time strategy, life development and role playing action, Little King's Story proves itself as a fun-filled and wholly engaging experience for even the most jaded gamer, all wrapped up in a deceptively cute package.
I know they're meant to cater to the casual crowd, but the idea of fitness-focused video games has always appealed to me. My fitness regimen has always consisted of me working out by myself with some sort of technology acting as the carrot on a stick...
Free is good. Along with the words sex, chocolate, and Eliza Dushku, the word free is almost always associated with something positive. Free beer, a month's free rent, and buy-one-get-one-free are all great. But of course there are times when getting...
NCAA Football 10 is like an above average college football recruit: it plays hard, keeps its nose clean and eventually gets drafted in the second round. It doesn't make ESPN's Top 10 Plays segment on a weekly basis nor does it rack up the jersey sale...
If I didn't know any better I'd have wagered a fat stack of cash that Battlefield 1943 was sold on real-life shelves in a real-life box. Instead, this Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network download boasts the quality of a full-blown retail game at...
Every once in a while, a video game comes along in a series that polarises the fan base. The King of Fighters is one of those games, packing some eye-popping visuals and streamlined gameplay, but not much else in the way of features. While it doesn't...
After a less-than-stellar change of pace with the 360 exclusive Guilty Gear: Overture, Arc Systems has returned to their fighting game roots with their latest epic brawler, BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger - and trust me when I say, it was worth the wait.
Trine is a high-production benchmark for downloadable games, earning GamePro's praise alongside such games as Super Stardust HD and PixelJunk Monsters. Unfortunately it's a bit overpriced on the PC, so you might want to keep your eyes peeled for the ...
The BIGS 2 brings the boys of summer back to life in an entertaining and captivating way that grabs your attention and doesn't let go. In my preview of The BIGS 2, I described the game as "flat out fun at worst and out right addicting at best." After...
One part real-time strategy, one part third-person hack-and-slash, Overlord: Dark Legend aims to satiate any Wii gamer's craving for something evil.
Starfy is finally making his highly anticipated English-language debut on with The Legendary Starfy for the Nintendo DS.
I was always convinced that the hardest review I'd ever have to do write would be for Noby Noby Boy, in the case that - while the game was fun - I was pretty confident that reality would come crashing down around me if I tried to put it into words. I...
I'll admit it: I'm a Harry Potter fan. I've spent hours in line for midnight releases for both the books and the movies, surrounded by fellow nerds (excuse me -- "fans") with their glasses, wands and drawn-on lightning bolts shimmering across their f...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Sea of Thieves is Rare's grog-drinking, accordion-playing, pirate silliness simulator
- Shadow Warrior 2 hands-on: Lo Wang gets even more wild with fast, furious 4-way action
- Xbox One keyboard and mouse support teased as PCs and consoles draw closer together
- Radeon RX 470 and RX 460 graphics cards intensify AMD's affordable gaming push
- Alienware's tiny Alpha gaming PC gets bigger muscles... in the US
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW