The Metroid Prime series has an outstanding reputation, thanks to terrific installments on both the Gamecube and Wii. Taking a series known for its 2-D roots and transporting it into the 3D FPS space was risky but Samus made the transition intact, of...
While other superheroes merely catch the crooks and then parade around with smug smirks, Batman goes out of his way to get inside the criminal mind and twist it into submission; that alone makes him one of my favourite comic book characters. Similarl...
I wonder what started first: Quentin Tarantino's pre-production on Inglourious Basterds or the development of Wolfenstein. From what I've seen of the trailers, Inglourious Basterds looks like a seriously unserious take on the fight against the Nazi e...
Listen. I don't have much time. They've keyed into my position and they're closing fast. I'll have to make this quick. Infiltration of target [CONTENT CLASSIFIED] complete. Acquisition of project 'Shadow Complex' complete. I repeat: acquisition of pr...
Nintendo has decided to try their luck with the fitness market on the DS with Personal Trainer: Walking. It has simple tasks and incorporates the walking you do each day. The package includes the DS game and two activity meters. Each meter also has a...
Welcome back Giblet, Blaze, Stench, and Zap, the elite minion crew, who are back in an all new Overlord game designed exclusively for the Nintendo DS. Overlord Minions is an action/puzzle game that tests your strategy skills and your ability to play ...
Remember the childhood toy where you put the shapes in the bucket by placing the correct shape with the correct hole? RooGoo Twisted Towers takes the concept to a whole new level by adding a storyline and villains to the mix.
Year over year Madden catches flak for recycling previous content into a repackaged roster update. Madden NFL 10 makes a concerted effort to change that perception with a suite of changes but don't freak out: this is still the same Madden you've come...
Trading games don't come along too often these days, and few games manage to look at such an interesting historical theme as "the Orient -- vast trading networks that developed between Europe. Finnish developers Nitro Games have set their sights on j...
No one has poured more love into a game than Bethesda has with Fallout 3, they're proud parents and it shows. With five batches of quality downloadable content, not only has the life of a great title been extended, but by offering its DLC at a consis...
Treasure World is the latest innovation from Aspyr Media, best known previously for their ports of many popular titles such as Guitar Hero and Call of Duty.
Another summer movie, another video game tie-in. A simplistic action-packed escapade through and through, G.I. Joe never quite amounts to much more than "just another shooter."
You wouldn't kiss your mother with Marcus Phoenix's mouth. But the dedicated Gears of War protagonist is just as persistent and loyal as he is potty-mouthed and vulgar.
After playing Marvel vs. Capcom 2 again, it's easy to see why there hasn't been a sequel for almost ten years -- it's almost impossible to improve upon perfection.
Badman looks like a simple game on the surface but dig deep enough and you'll find an incredibly deep and complex strategy game albeit one that's sometimes as unwieldy as the ridiculous title. The retro vibe, quirky humour and addictive gameplay shin...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This week in games: Blizzard ditches Battle.net, Gears of War 4 adds PC split-screen
- Forza Horizon 3 (PC) review impressions: Get ready to make your graphics card sweat
- How Xbox Project Scorpio and the PS4 Pro can play 4K games: Visual compromises
- Games yanked from Steam after developer sues users for nasty negative reviews
- BioShock Remastered's brand new PC port is just as bad as the old one
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW