Every once in a while, a video game comes along in a series that polarises the fan base. The King of Fighters is one of those games, packing some eye-popping visuals and streamlined gameplay, but not much else in the way of features. While it doesn't...
After a less-than-stellar change of pace with the 360 exclusive Guilty Gear: Overture, Arc Systems has returned to their fighting game roots with their latest epic brawler, BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger - and trust me when I say, it was worth the wait.
Trine is a high-production benchmark for downloadable games, earning GamePro's praise alongside such games as Super Stardust HD and PixelJunk Monsters. Unfortunately it's a bit overpriced on the PC, so you might want to keep your eyes peeled for the ...
The BIGS 2 brings the boys of summer back to life in an entertaining and captivating way that grabs your attention and doesn't let go. In my preview of The BIGS 2, I described the game as "flat out fun at worst and out right addicting at best." After...
One part real-time strategy, one part third-person hack-and-slash, Overlord: Dark Legend aims to satiate any Wii gamer's craving for something evil.
Starfy is finally making his highly anticipated English-language debut on with The Legendary Starfy for the Nintendo DS.
I was always convinced that the hardest review I'd ever have to do write would be for Noby Noby Boy, in the case that - while the game was fun - I was pretty confident that reality would come crashing down around me if I tried to put it into words. I...
I'll admit it: I'm a Harry Potter fan. I've spent hours in line for midnight releases for both the books and the movies, surrounded by fellow nerds (excuse me -- "fans") with their glasses, wands and drawn-on lightning bolts shimmering across their f...
When I reviewed the first Call of Juarez back in 2007, I praised the game's unique Wild-West setting but lamented the poor pacing and weak gameplay. Techland's follow-up effort, Bound in Blood, is much, much better and it's obvious that the developer...
Grand Slam Tennis goes far beyond a glorified version of Wii Sports' tennis once you plug in the Wii MotionPlus. Learning to control the new-found power takes some time, but the reward of an accurately placed shot will keep you coming back to the vir...
Atlus' latest installation in its prestigious role-playing series takes the franchise's tried and true demon-summoning roots and introduces them to the Nintendo DS in this flawed, but fun-filled SRPG.
Like the Michael Bay film of the same name, Revenge of the Fallen isn't very deep, but it's got enough flashy visuals and screen-shaking explosions to satisfy both fans of the series and common bystanders.
Since returning from injury Tiger Woods has reasserted himself as the best golfer in the world. Being "the best" means high expectations -- expectations that Woods has been living up to, but what about his video game equivalent? The short answer is t...
It's hard to forget the first time I landed an orbital-crushing haymaker in Fight Night Round 3: my vicious blow sent ripples across the opponent's cheeks and bodily fluids flying towards the canvas. No other boxing sim since has come close to recrea...
While it's relatively unknown franchise to US gamers, the Monster Hunter series is a beast in Japan, regularly selling hundreds of thousands of copies. Freedom Unite is the latest chapter to be released here and it retains the complexity and depth th...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Divinity: Original Sin II preview: Choose your own reactive, gloriously chaotic adventure
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole preview: With great farts come great responsibility
- Konami's Metal Gear Survive is a co-op zombie survival game
- Microsoft wants all your devices to run on Xbox One’s proprietary wireless signal
- Warning: No Man’s Sky's PC port is broken and buggy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Internet/ Intranet) 160902/SA/222Asia
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCFinance Stream Consultant (SAP FICO & Procurement Streams)NSW
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst (Superannuation)NSW
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160902/AP/625Asia
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW