I'm not sure who I should blame for The Conduit's shortcomings. Do I blame the developer for making a rather generic shooter with a convoluted storyline that isn't as epic or mysterious as it wants to be or do I blame Nintendo for creating a console ...
The first Overlord was an overlooked adventure game that blended the best parts of Pikmin with the worst parts of the Bible. Casting gamers as a walking apocalypse with demon underlings, the delightfully cheery fantasy world gave the game a dark yet ...
Only twelve months into the portable franchise's lifespan, the gaming community has already been treated to three Guitar Hero On Tour titles. While the first On Tour was a daring experiment, On Tour: Decades only improved upon that formula by introdu...
I remember watching Lethal Weapon back in the day and thinking how much of a badass Sgt. Martin Riggs was: A loose-cannon cop on the edge that, while always over the top, never stopped being intriguing.
I once called Wii Sports a glorified tech demo on the GamePro forums, much to the chagrin of the Wii fanboys. I didn't do it to demean the game in any way -- after all this time, it still remains the quintessential Wii experience -- but let's be hone...
I was a little kid when the Ghostbusters movie came out and I went nuts for it. If it was playing in a theater, I snuck in to see it. If a friend's family rented the video, I invited myself over for an extended stay. I quoted dialogue lines and sang ...
The story accompanying Class of Heroes is as thin as school cafeteria stew. In a world seeded with underground corridors that coil through forests and around mountains, specialized academies teach youngsters how to properly spelunk through these cave...
The Munchables is a Katamari-style action game, but instead of rolling around a ball of junk, you romp around as a cute creature eating a bunch of junk called Tabemon. You can play as one of three characters; one which is unlocked after you beat the ...
For most of us, walking around a crowded metropolis is a hellish experience. Being surrounded on all sides by jostling people, honking cars and immense buildings can make you feel powerless and trapped.
If I had to rank all of the Indiana Jones adventures in order of best to worst, I'd put The Last Crusade at the top -- that's an easy decision. The second best Indy adventure is just as easy to name: it's LucasArt's fantastic point-and-click adventur...
They did it. They actually did it. I don't know exactly how they managed it, but the superstars at Harmonix were able to capture the rhythm-based, lighting-in-a-bottle phenomenon that is Rock Band and package it into an innovative portable package th...
Raven Software returns after pressing hard at work on yet another Marvel game based loosely upon the X-Men Origins: Wolverine movie.
I wasn't very impressed with Fuel when I first started reviewing it. Sure, it had great graphics and the racing was slick but I couldn't stop comparing it to Motorstorm and Pure; I wasn't sure what Fuel offered that those two games didn't. I'm still ...
In essence the Sony PSP Go is a Mylo with the keyboard ripped out and replaced by game controls. Indeed, we wouldn't be too surprised if Sony used most of the scrapped cases from that funky, defunct device. But we digress. After spending some time wi...
Some games want to engulf you in an intricate story full of plot twists and deep character development, while feeding you action at a slow burn. Other games want you to work to make progress, presenting puzzles and conundrums that require gamers to t...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Divinity: Original Sin II preview: Choose your own reactive, gloriously chaotic adventure
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole preview: With great farts come great responsibility
- Konami's Metal Gear Survive is a co-op zombie survival game
- Microsoft wants all your devices to run on Xbox One’s proprietary wireless signal
- Warning: No Man’s Sky's PC port is broken and buggy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCContracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCPortfolio Delivery ManagerACT
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW