The future in Lionhead's "See The Future" Fable 2 downloadable content slice is so vague, you don't need shades so much as a pair of shock paddles. Not that shades would help my hunk'a burnin' hero look any less creepy. It's been seven months since I...
Mixed Martial Arts, specifically the UFC, has fought its way into the mainstream over the past four years, with the inevitable action figures, DVDs, and other kinds of merchandise hitting the shelves. What MMA has been missing, however, is a video ga...
It's easy to use "loot-lovers will adore collecting new gear while dungeon running in Sacred 2: Fallen Angel" as a cop-out answer to a simple question: should I play it? While the aforementioned statement is entirely true, making it more than worthwh...
It's amazing what a little touch-up in graphics and sound can do for a tower defense gameplay-based title. And Hidden Path Entertainment's Defense Grid: The Awakening is a prime example of that sudden transformation of taking a unoriginal. well-known...
00:00:00 greyscale: Been reviewing too many big-budget games, lately; was assigned Stalin Vs. Martians earlier today in a nice change of pace. Looking forward to something new and original from the indie crowd.
Lux-Pain is a tough title to approach. Tough not in the sense that I had relatively high expectations or was personally let down by the title... to be completely honest, Lux-Pain's ambiguous nature may be one of its biggest advantages, as the convolu...
As an unabashed fan of the first two episodes of Fallout 3 downloadable content, I have to admit I was almost salivating when the release date for Broken Steel was announced. Bethesda could crank out new DLC every month and I'd be happy to fork over ...
There is a certain logic behind the New Play Control! versions of games like Metroid Prime and Pikmin. We know new Wii iterations of both series are on the way in, so it makes sense to want to play the old ones with Wii controls, to get a taste of wh...
The Sidewinder X3 is a new entry-level addition to Microsoft’s range of dedicated gaming mice.
Wallace and Gromit return in their second of four episodic games, and while The Last Resort is significantly slower paced than its predecessor, it offers a more satisfying challenge by letting you play as detectives.
The Puzzle Carnival features three puzzles: the classic memory match game, a game in which you add colours to balls to form rows which then pop, and a game in which you juggle rows and columns of symbols to restore order.
I remember playing Klonoa when it debuted on the original Playstation and my memories were, for the most part, positive. I recalled cute visuals and awesome platforming gameplay. So when the Wii remake floated in for review, I booted it up expecting ...
The first Patapon was an infectiously addictive title that perfectly combined rhythm and strategy gaming into one sweet package. Now, the sequel is here and it has me chanting with joy all over again. With more content and gameplay, it's a must-have ...
Everyone's favourite cigar-chomping, catch-phrase slinging, animalistic mutant makes his next-gen solo debut with X-Men Origins: Wolverine, but when the shiny adamantium coating begins to tarnish, gamers are left with a simplistic hack-and-slash movi...
The Plantronics GameCom 377 is a well constructed gaming headset with an over-the-ear design. It is comfortable to wear and includes a noise-cancelling microphone that tucks into the headband, but unfortunately the headphones leak sound.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Rising Thunder is a PC-exclusive robot brawler built by Street Fighter talent
- Nintendo's President Iwata's death comes as firm tries to move to mobile
- Batman: Arkham Knight (PC) review: Holy squandered potential, Batman
- Batman: Arkham Knight: How bad are the issues? Pretty bad.
- Sony doubles PlayStation 4 storage ahead of big game releases
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW