For most of us, walking around a crowded metropolis is a hellish experience. Being surrounded on all sides by jostling people, honking cars and immense buildings can make you feel powerless and trapped.
If I had to rank all of the Indiana Jones adventures in order of best to worst, I'd put The Last Crusade at the top -- that's an easy decision. The second best Indy adventure is just as easy to name: it's LucasArt's fantastic point-and-click adventur...
They did it. They actually did it. I don't know exactly how they managed it, but the superstars at Harmonix were able to capture the rhythm-based, lighting-in-a-bottle phenomenon that is Rock Band and package it into an innovative portable package th...
Raven Software returns after pressing hard at work on yet another Marvel game based loosely upon the X-Men Origins: Wolverine movie.
I wasn't very impressed with Fuel when I first started reviewing it. Sure, it had great graphics and the racing was slick but I couldn't stop comparing it to Motorstorm and Pure; I wasn't sure what Fuel offered that those two games didn't. I'm still ...
In essence the Sony PSP Go is a Mylo with the keyboard ripped out and replaced by game controls. Indeed, we wouldn't be too surprised if Sony used most of the scrapped cases from that funky, defunct device. But we digress. After spending some time wi...
Some games want to engulf you in an intricate story full of plot twists and deep character development, while feeding you action at a slow burn. Other games want you to work to make progress, presenting puzzles and conundrums that require gamers to t...
Sigh. Knights in the Nightmare is one difficult game to review. Honestly, I'm a huge fan of Altus's RPG brand games, but this tactical title almost lost me from the very start, which didn't help as I struggled through hours of complicated missions an...
Over the coming weeks, you may begin to hear strange, pseudo-Scandinavian chanting outside your window. You might even feel an urge to join in. Don’t be alarmed -- it’s merely the sound of thousands of celebratory gamers singing Simlish in the street...
If you're into Japanese RPGs (meaning you're into young, androgynous heroes, who fight evil empires bent on destruction, with massively-oversized weaponry), then your pickings are fairly slim on the Playstation Portable. Fortunately for you, the PSP'...
Empire City is under attack by terrorists. A plague has been released and buildings have been destroyed by a blast. The government issues a lockdown to quarantine the whole city, thus allowing gangs to take over as everything falls apart from within.
Video games based on movies generally get a bad rap - and rightfully so. What's worse than dishing out hard-earned cash for an undeniably rushed-to-deadline cash-in? Thankfully, there are plenty of titles out there from Riddick to Wolverine that intr...
The original Boom Blox was everything a Wii game should be. Like Wii Sports, it was original, fun and took full advantage of the Wii Remote's unique capabilities; the GamePro staff had a great time playing through it and our only complaint was that i...
Steal Princess is a puzzle/platformer game with easy-to-learn game mechanics and somewhat challenging puzzles. Each stage has a victory condition which may include killing all enemies or simply obtaining the key to unlock the gate to the next level.
As a kid, I biked five miles just to rent the original Bionic Commando on the NES and I played it straight through in a single day. Over twenty years later, my enthusiasm for swinging around an urban jungle gym like a half-mechanical Tarzan hasn't wa...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Sea of Thieves is Rare's grog-drinking, accordion-playing, pirate silliness simulator
- Shadow Warrior 2 hands-on: Lo Wang gets even more wild with fast, furious 4-way action
- Xbox One keyboard and mouse support teased as PCs and consoles draw closer together
- Radeon RX 470 and RX 460 graphics cards intensify AMD's affordable gaming push
- Alienware's tiny Alpha gaming PC gets bigger muscles... in the US
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCWAN Contract ManagerACT
- CCIT Desktop Support- Travelling in NSW requiredNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCData ArchitectSA
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- FTJava DeveloperAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW