Empire City is under attack by terrorists. A plague has been released and buildings have been destroyed by a blast. The government issues a lockdown to quarantine the whole city, thus allowing gangs to take over as everything falls apart from within.
Games - Reviews
Video games based on movies generally get a bad rap - and rightfully so. What's worse than dishing out hard-earned cash for an undeniably rushed-to-deadline cash-in? Thankfully, there are plenty of titles out there from Riddick to Wolverine that intr...
The original Boom Blox was everything a Wii game should be. Like Wii Sports, it was original, fun and took full advantage of the Wii Remote's unique capabilities; the GamePro staff had a great time playing through it and our only complaint was that i...
Steal Princess is a puzzle/platformer game with easy-to-learn game mechanics and somewhat challenging puzzles. Each stage has a victory condition which may include killing all enemies or simply obtaining the key to unlock the gate to the next level.
As a kid, I biked five miles just to rent the original Bionic Commando on the NES and I played it straight through in a single day. Over twenty years later, my enthusiasm for swinging around an urban jungle gym like a half-mechanical Tarzan hasn't wa...
After a whopping fifteen year hiatus, it would appear that the fan-favorite Punch-Out!! series had hung up its gloves for good. Nightly bouts with King Hippo were replaced with imitators such as Black & Bruised to Facebreaker, all trying to re-captur...
The future in Lionhead's "See The Future" Fable 2 downloadable content slice is so vague, you don't need shades so much as a pair of shock paddles. Not that shades would help my hunk'a burnin' hero look any less creepy. It's been seven months since I...
Mixed Martial Arts, specifically the UFC, has fought its way into the mainstream over the past four years, with the inevitable action figures, DVDs, and other kinds of merchandise hitting the shelves. What MMA has been missing, however, is a video ga...
It's easy to use "loot-lovers will adore collecting new gear while dungeon running in Sacred 2: Fallen Angel" as a cop-out answer to a simple question: should I play it? While the aforementioned statement is entirely true, making it more than worthwh...
It's amazing what a little touch-up in graphics and sound can do for a tower defense gameplay-based title. And Hidden Path Entertainment's Defense Grid: The Awakening is a prime example of that sudden transformation of taking a unoriginal. well-known...
00:00:00 greyscale: Been reviewing too many big-budget games, lately; was assigned Stalin Vs. Martians earlier today in a nice change of pace. Looking forward to something new and original from the indie crowd.
Lux-Pain is a tough title to approach. Tough not in the sense that I had relatively high expectations or was personally let down by the title... to be completely honest, Lux-Pain's ambiguous nature may be one of its biggest advantages, as the convolu...
As an unabashed fan of the first two episodes of Fallout 3 downloadable content, I have to admit I was almost salivating when the release date for Broken Steel was announced. Bethesda could crank out new DLC every month and I'd be happy to fork over ...
There is a certain logic behind the New Play Control! versions of games like Metroid Prime and Pikmin. We know new Wii iterations of both series are on the way in, so it makes sense to want to play the old ones with Wii controls, to get a taste of wh...
The Sidewinder X3 is a new entry-level addition to Microsoft’s range of dedicated gaming mice.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This week in games: Diablo 4 whispers, Civilization VI launch
- The Nintendo Switch is a radical mash-up of consoles and gaming handhelds
- Halo Wars 2 hands-on preview: Blitz mode's thrilling twists could trigger an RTS revival
- The Xbox One's first email app is here, and it's not Outlook
- This week in games: Tyranny snags a release date, polygonal Lara Croft returns
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTIncident & Problem AnalystVIC
- CCInformation Security Consultant - RSA ArcherNSW
- CCResident Engineer - Nexus 2K, 5K, 7K & 9KNSW
- CCWebpage Designer - Canberra RoleNSW
- FT.Net CRM Dynamics Developer LeadVIC
- CCDigital Producer - 3 Month Contract Immediate Start!NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation) 161031/ITA/541Asia
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- CCDemand ManagerNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- FTIntegration Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Manager - Intelligent Transport SolutionsNSW
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistVIC
- CC.Net Sitecore DeveloperVIC
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW