Raven Software returns after pressing hard at work on yet another Marvel game based loosely upon the X-Men Origins: Wolverine movie.
Games - Reviews
I wasn't very impressed with Fuel when I first started reviewing it. Sure, it had great graphics and the racing was slick but I couldn't stop comparing it to Motorstorm and Pure; I wasn't sure what Fuel offered that those two games didn't. I'm still ...
In essence the Sony PSP Go is a Mylo with the keyboard ripped out and replaced by game controls. Indeed, we wouldn't be too surprised if Sony used most of the scrapped cases from that funky, defunct device. But we digress. After spending some time wi...
Some games want to engulf you in an intricate story full of plot twists and deep character development, while feeding you action at a slow burn. Other games want you to work to make progress, presenting puzzles and conundrums that require gamers to t...
Sigh. Knights in the Nightmare is one difficult game to review. Honestly, I'm a huge fan of Altus's RPG brand games, but this tactical title almost lost me from the very start, which didn't help as I struggled through hours of complicated missions an...
Over the coming weeks, you may begin to hear strange, pseudo-Scandinavian chanting outside your window. You might even feel an urge to join in. Don’t be alarmed -- it’s merely the sound of thousands of celebratory gamers singing Simlish in the street...
If you're into Japanese RPGs (meaning you're into young, androgynous heroes, who fight evil empires bent on destruction, with massively-oversized weaponry), then your pickings are fairly slim on the Playstation Portable. Fortunately for you, the PSP'...
Empire City is under attack by terrorists. A plague has been released and buildings have been destroyed by a blast. The government issues a lockdown to quarantine the whole city, thus allowing gangs to take over as everything falls apart from within.
Video games based on movies generally get a bad rap - and rightfully so. What's worse than dishing out hard-earned cash for an undeniably rushed-to-deadline cash-in? Thankfully, there are plenty of titles out there from Riddick to Wolverine that intr...
The original Boom Blox was everything a Wii game should be. Like Wii Sports, it was original, fun and took full advantage of the Wii Remote's unique capabilities; the GamePro staff had a great time playing through it and our only complaint was that i...
Steal Princess is a puzzle/platformer game with easy-to-learn game mechanics and somewhat challenging puzzles. Each stage has a victory condition which may include killing all enemies or simply obtaining the key to unlock the gate to the next level.
As a kid, I biked five miles just to rent the original Bionic Commando on the NES and I played it straight through in a single day. Over twenty years later, my enthusiasm for swinging around an urban jungle gym like a half-mechanical Tarzan hasn't wa...
After a whopping fifteen year hiatus, it would appear that the fan-favorite Punch-Out!! series had hung up its gloves for good. Nightly bouts with King Hippo were replaced with imitators such as Black & Bruised to Facebreaker, all trying to re-captur...
The future in Lionhead's "See The Future" Fable 2 downloadable content slice is so vague, you don't need shades so much as a pair of shock paddles. Not that shades would help my hunk'a burnin' hero look any less creepy. It's been seven months since I...
Mixed Martial Arts, specifically the UFC, has fought its way into the mainstream over the past four years, with the inevitable action figures, DVDs, and other kinds of merchandise hitting the shelves. What MMA has been missing, however, is a video ga...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Switch is a mix of Nintendo's past consoles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- This week in games: Free Titanfall 2 weekend, Star Wars Battlefront meets Rogue One
- Every new game revealed at The Game Awards 2016, from Guardians of the Galaxy to Zelda
- Watch Dogs 2 PC impressions: A smooth-running romp through meme-filled San Francisco
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTLead Drupal Developer - Gold CoastQLD
- TPLevel 3 Systems EngineerWA
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- CCBiztalk DeveloperVIC
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTJunior Design Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCSenior Transition and Organisational Change ManagerNSW
- TPICT Support Analyst (level 1 & 2)SA
- CCBiztalk DeveloperNSW
- FTTest Analyst - HealthcareVIC
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnology Testing CoordinatorQLD
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- CCSenior Murex DeveloperVIC
- TPNetwork Security OfficerVIC
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTSenior AEM Consultant - Public SectorACT
- FTDeveloper - Java, Mule ESBNSW
- CCInfrastructure Architect - Migration Project -Hyper-V & VMWareNSW
- CCSenior Business Project Manager Financial PlanningVIC
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire Developers - Brisbane basedVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW