The Sidewinder X3 is a new entry-level addition to Microsoft’s range of dedicated gaming mice.
Games - Reviews
Wallace and Gromit return in their second of four episodic games, and while The Last Resort is significantly slower paced than its predecessor, it offers a more satisfying challenge by letting you play as detectives.
The Puzzle Carnival features three puzzles: the classic memory match game, a game in which you add colours to balls to form rows which then pop, and a game in which you juggle rows and columns of symbols to restore order.
I remember playing Klonoa when it debuted on the original Playstation and my memories were, for the most part, positive. I recalled cute visuals and awesome platforming gameplay. So when the Wii remake floated in for review, I booted it up expecting ...
The first Patapon was an infectiously addictive title that perfectly combined rhythm and strategy gaming into one sweet package. Now, the sequel is here and it has me chanting with joy all over again. With more content and gameplay, it's a must-have ...
Everyone's favourite cigar-chomping, catch-phrase slinging, animalistic mutant makes his next-gen solo debut with X-Men Origins: Wolverine, but when the shiny adamantium coating begins to tarnish, gamers are left with a simplistic hack-and-slash movi...
The Plantronics GameCom 377 is a well constructed gaming headset with an over-the-ear design. It is comfortable to wear and includes a noise-cancelling microphone that tucks into the headband, but unfortunately the headphones leak sound.
An incredibly zany yet infectiously fun study of what happens when an irresistible force meets an an army of unmovable flesh-eating objects, Plants vs. Zombies proves that the masterminds at PopCap know how to take an original idea and run with it, p...
An ambitious experiment from beginning to end, this innovative wartime stealth effort just can't seem to rise above the commonplace level of mediocrity found in a sea of cookie-cutter World War II titles.
Whenever people are discussing an entertainment medium with a near infinite supply of sequels, they are talking about one of three things: a horror film series, pornography, or Dynasty Warriors. Unfortunately, this discussion won't include naked ladi...
Super Robot Taisen OG Saga is one of the best RPGs you'll ever play on the Nintendo DS. Period. The combat system is addictive and well rounded, while the excellent localization by Banpresto and Atlus yields some genuinely funny dialogue that fills o...
The plot line that began in The Sands of Time and concluded with The Two Thrones has officially ended. Our new Prince appears in this game, caught in a sandstorm, attempting to make his way home. "Farah!" the Prince shouts, several times over -- a no...
The days of letting another Tenchu instalment willingly fall under the radar are over. Shadow Assassins is just the shot in the arm that the series needed: a refreshing revival to a happier time in Tenchu history.
House of the Dead enters the relentlessly vulgar world of low-budget Grindhouse cinema with Overkill, a crusty, hyper-grisly homage to 70's exploitation horror films like "I Spit on Your Grave" and "Cannibal Holocaust". It's basically a video game eq...
The latest entry from the Vin Diesel-powered Tigon Studios (and Midway Newcastle) opens with an adrenaline-spiking cinematic car chase that makes Bond and Bourne's behind-the-wheel antics look like a driver's ed class; as the titular driver-for-hire,...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This week in games: Diablo 4 whispers, Civilization VI launch
- The Nintendo Switch is a radical mash-up of consoles and gaming handhelds
- Halo Wars 2 hands-on preview: Blitz mode's thrilling twists could trigger an RTS revival
- The Xbox One's first email app is here, and it's not Outlook
- This week in games: Tyranny snags a release date, polygonal Lara Croft returns
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCContract Programmer (.Net/SQL) 161027/P/vhaAsia
- CCSenior Technical Specialist SQL & Sybase DBAVIC
- FTJava/JEE DeveloperVIC
- TPProject Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- CCSoftware DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Digital DesignerNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementSA
- CCSEO StrategistNSW
- TPTraining LeadVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Application/IntegrationVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- (MQC, QTP, BPMN, Visio or System Architect;NSW
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Java ProgrammerWA
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 161026/AP/632Asia
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- FTAccount Security ManagerACT
- CCNetApp Storage Specialist required to join global company in SydneyNSW
- CCSecurity Data ScientistVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA