Since I first saw the trailer for Ninja Blade, I was immediately intrigued. The smooth, stylish cinematics and epic creatures alone were enough to make me squeal like a school girl.
Real-time strategy games have a fairly basic gameplay model: acquire resources, build units, swarm the enemy. Dyson, a freeware game from Dyson Games, strips the model to the very basics.
While Pokemon Platinum may not be a completely fresh RPG experience, the rock-paper-scissors gameplay remains every bit as engaging as it's been for the last 10 years. Yes, Pokemon Platinum is the same great game as Diamond & Pearl, with plenty of ma...
Runes of Magic is something almost unique in the world of free to play (F2P) MMORPGs. It's worth the price.
Almost exactly one year has passed since Dark Sector first arrived on store shelves for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Why this PC port has taken so long is anyone's guess, but don't mistake the delay for any relation to new content or big gameplay ...
The pink version of the Fisher-Price Kid-Tough Digital Camera is a fully functional toy camera for the My Little Pony set (colloquially referred to as ‘girls’). While it’s certainly not the first digital camera to be aimed at kids, its one of the onl...
Initially, I didn't realize what made Dragon Quest V so good. Beautiful visuals and addictive, intuitive combat aside, the story is downright fantastic. Even when typical RPG cliches seem to rear their ugly head in the first chapters of the long, 30 ...
The Valkyrie Profile franchise has been going strong for over a decade now. Ever since the original debuted on the original PlayStation, fans have been looting and leveling their way through instalments of the Norse mythology-infused RPG series. DS o...
How good is Puzzle Quest: Galactrix? So good it'll get you in trouble with your mom.
Take one shot of PaRappa the Rapper's Simon Says-esque gameplay, a few dashes of WarioWare's fast-paced, addictive mini-games and top it all off with a hefty dose of Elite Beat Agents' off-the-wall touch-screen mechanics (shaken, not stirred), and yo...
It was bound to happen eventually. Grand Theft Auto's success gave birth to so many imitators that it was just a matter of time before someone found a way to out-Rockstar Rockstar. That's exactly what EA has accomplished with Godfather II-it improves...
I'll admit wholeheartedly that I was a bit doubtful when I was first handed Chinatown Wars. After playing through last year's spectacular, yet remarkably darker and grittier Grand Theft Auto IV, I didn't quite know what to expect from Rockstar Leeds'...
The Wii has earned itself a reputation as being a "kiddie console" thanks to its cutesy design and its library of family friendly titles. Gamers have lamented the lack of "hardcore" titles ever since the console debuted--well, their prayers have been...
The Resident Evil franchise has come a long way from its gore-filled beginnings on the original Playstation. Resident Evil 4 took things into a new, action filled direction and its sequel, the sublime Resident Evil 5 is here and it's packing enough g...
The 2009 Chumby is an attractive leather-wrapped device with a 3.5in touch screen that is designed to host Web widgets, play music, entertain and inform. It requires a wireless connection to the Internet, needs a power point to operate and costs $349...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Powerful gaming PC backpacks are becoming a thing as VR craze swells
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Review - Total War: Warhammer
- Use Feedback Hub to complain to Microsoft about Windows 10
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- FTSenior Technical Lead - Java and .NetNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- FTTechnical Team Lead - .Net / SharePointACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- CC12 months + 2x12 months | $80/hr | NV1 Project Manager | Large govt departmentACT
- CCTechnical Digital Producer / Requirements EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- FTScrum MasterVIC
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCSharePoint DeveloperVIC
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT