The pink version of the Fisher-Price Kid-Tough Digital Camera is a fully functional toy camera for the My Little Pony set (colloquially referred to as ‘girls’). While it’s certainly not the first digital camera to be aimed at kids, its one of the onl...
Initially, I didn't realize what made Dragon Quest V so good. Beautiful visuals and addictive, intuitive combat aside, the story is downright fantastic. Even when typical RPG cliches seem to rear their ugly head in the first chapters of the long, 30 ...
The Valkyrie Profile franchise has been going strong for over a decade now. Ever since the original debuted on the original PlayStation, fans have been looting and leveling their way through instalments of the Norse mythology-infused RPG series. DS o...
How good is Puzzle Quest: Galactrix? So good it'll get you in trouble with your mom.
Take one shot of PaRappa the Rapper's Simon Says-esque gameplay, a few dashes of WarioWare's fast-paced, addictive mini-games and top it all off with a hefty dose of Elite Beat Agents' off-the-wall touch-screen mechanics (shaken, not stirred), and yo...
It was bound to happen eventually. Grand Theft Auto's success gave birth to so many imitators that it was just a matter of time before someone found a way to out-Rockstar Rockstar. That's exactly what EA has accomplished with Godfather II-it improves...
I'll admit wholeheartedly that I was a bit doubtful when I was first handed Chinatown Wars. After playing through last year's spectacular, yet remarkably darker and grittier Grand Theft Auto IV, I didn't quite know what to expect from Rockstar Leeds'...
The Wii has earned itself a reputation as being a "kiddie console" thanks to its cutesy design and its library of family friendly titles. Gamers have lamented the lack of "hardcore" titles ever since the console debuted--well, their prayers have been...
The Resident Evil franchise has come a long way from its gore-filled beginnings on the original Playstation. Resident Evil 4 took things into a new, action filled direction and its sequel, the sublime Resident Evil 5 is here and it's packing enough g...
The 2009 Chumby is an attractive leather-wrapped device with a 3.5in touch screen that is designed to host Web widgets, play music, entertain and inform. It requires a wireless connection to the Internet, needs a power point to operate and costs $349...
Late last year, Nintendo announced the New Play Control series -- GameCube games refitted with Wii controls and a lower price tag -- and there was much scoffing. After a pretty meager Summer/Fall/Winter lineup, this is what Nintendo had up their slee...
Just shy of the year anniversary of the original Resistance instalment, Resistance: Retribution is now at hand. SCEA Bend has taken over the Resistance franchise for the time being to give you a portable third-person experience of alternate history 1...
It's not a good sign when the best parts of the game are the ones where you actually lose control of your character. The best part of any Sonic game should be the speed, so it's nice to have instances of loop-de-loop railroad tracks, corkscrewing ste...
Blue Dragon Plus picks up one year after the conclusion of Mistwalker's Xbox 360 exclusive: the nefarious Nene has been defeated, King Jibral has been reinstated into power and all's right with the world. That is, until a mysterious cube swarming wit...
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time makes a lot of improvements on past games in the series, especially with its near-flawless online, wireless multiplayer. Even with a severely lacking story and graphics that don't really live up to Fin...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Corsair's K70 RGP Rapidfire features new gaming-focused Cherry MX switches
- EVE Valkyrie's new Carrier Assault mode will fulfill your Millennium Falcon dreams
- Doom co-creator John Romero teases new PC shooter
- Microsoft kills off its Xbox 360 gaming console, but Xbox 360 games will live on thanks to Xbox One
- Microsoft adds Android Wear support to Outlook for Android
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- FTIT Support Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW