House of the Dead enters the relentlessly vulgar world of low-budget Grindhouse cinema with Overkill, a crusty, hyper-grisly homage to 70's exploitation horror films like "I Spit on Your Grave" and "Cannibal Holocaust". It's basically a video game eq...
The latest entry from the Vin Diesel-powered Tigon Studios (and Midway Newcastle) opens with an adrenaline-spiking cinematic car chase that makes Bond and Bourne's behind-the-wheel antics look like a driver's ed class; as the titular driver-for-hire,...
Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop is at the same time one of the Wii's most fun survival horror titles and a definite downgrade from the Xbox 360 original.
Forget Brock Lesnar and John Cena. With awesome superstars like Hulk Hogan, the Ultimate Warrior and Bret "The Hitman" Heart, the best days of the World Wrestling Federation featured many moments that today's young WWE roster has yet to live up to. W...
Capturing the obnoxious attitude of the comic book and the obscenely wanton nature of the 2008 film, style conquers substance in this over-the-top Hollywood tie-in.
As a tongue-in-cheek spoof of action video games, Matt Hazard fails. There are some genuinely funny self-referential bits but the developers just didn't take it far enough. It also suffers from some design issues, chief among them pathetic AI, boring...
The 18th century was one of monumental change. It ushered in an age of sustained European colonialism, revolutions in America and France and ultimately a vast and almost constant amount of warfare. With this knowledge, it's no surprise then that Crea...
After teasing us for years with Wii Sports, Nintendo has finally released a Wii tennis game... sorta. How does New Play Control! Mario Power Tennis handle the transition from the GameCube to Wii?
Having Excitebots: Trick Racing in your Wii is like having a fridge filled with nothing but cake. You might enjoy it for awhile, but too much of it may make you sick or hyper.
A treasure constantly blurring the lines between "graphic" and "novel", Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons' 1986 mini-series forever revolutionised the way that comic book stories were told.
Since I first saw the trailer for Ninja Blade, I was immediately intrigued. The smooth, stylish cinematics and epic creatures alone were enough to make me squeal like a school girl.
Real-time strategy games have a fairly basic gameplay model: acquire resources, build units, swarm the enemy. Dyson, a freeware game from Dyson Games, strips the model to the very basics.
While Pokemon Platinum may not be a completely fresh RPG experience, the rock-paper-scissors gameplay remains every bit as engaging as it's been for the last 10 years. Yes, Pokemon Platinum is the same great game as Diamond & Pearl, with plenty of ma...
Runes of Magic is something almost unique in the world of free to play (F2P) MMORPGs. It's worth the price.
Almost exactly one year has passed since Dark Sector first arrived on store shelves for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Why this PC port has taken so long is anyone's guess, but don't mistake the delay for any relation to new content or big gameplay ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Divinity: Original Sin II preview: Choose your own reactive, gloriously chaotic adventure
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole preview: With great farts come great responsibility
- Konami's Metal Gear Survive is a co-op zombie survival game
- Microsoft wants all your devices to run on Xbox One’s proprietary wireless signal
- Warning: No Man’s Sky's PC port is broken and buggy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- FTSAP Ariba Consultant/ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- CCJunior SQL DBA - Entry LevelVIC
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCIBM ODM Expert (Operation Decision Manager)ACT
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- CCStrategic Planning OfficerACT
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCETL DeveloperACT