Take one shot of PaRappa the Rapper's Simon Says-esque gameplay, a few dashes of WarioWare's fast-paced, addictive mini-games and top it all off with a hefty dose of Elite Beat Agents' off-the-wall touch-screen mechanics (shaken, not stirred), and yo...
It was bound to happen eventually. Grand Theft Auto's success gave birth to so many imitators that it was just a matter of time before someone found a way to out-Rockstar Rockstar. That's exactly what EA has accomplished with Godfather II-it improves...
I'll admit wholeheartedly that I was a bit doubtful when I was first handed Chinatown Wars. After playing through last year's spectacular, yet remarkably darker and grittier Grand Theft Auto IV, I didn't quite know what to expect from Rockstar Leeds'...
The Wii has earned itself a reputation as being a "kiddie console" thanks to its cutesy design and its library of family friendly titles. Gamers have lamented the lack of "hardcore" titles ever since the console debuted--well, their prayers have been...
The Resident Evil franchise has come a long way from its gore-filled beginnings on the original Playstation. Resident Evil 4 took things into a new, action filled direction and its sequel, the sublime Resident Evil 5 is here and it's packing enough g...
The 2009 Chumby is an attractive leather-wrapped device with a 3.5in touch screen that is designed to host Web widgets, play music, entertain and inform. It requires a wireless connection to the Internet, needs a power point to operate and costs $349...
Late last year, Nintendo announced the New Play Control series -- GameCube games refitted with Wii controls and a lower price tag -- and there was much scoffing. After a pretty meager Summer/Fall/Winter lineup, this is what Nintendo had up their slee...
Just shy of the year anniversary of the original Resistance instalment, Resistance: Retribution is now at hand. SCEA Bend has taken over the Resistance franchise for the time being to give you a portable third-person experience of alternate history 1...
It's not a good sign when the best parts of the game are the ones where you actually lose control of your character. The best part of any Sonic game should be the speed, so it's nice to have instances of loop-de-loop railroad tracks, corkscrewing ste...
Blue Dragon Plus picks up one year after the conclusion of Mistwalker's Xbox 360 exclusive: the nefarious Nene has been defeated, King Jibral has been reinstated into power and all's right with the world. That is, until a mysterious cube swarming wit...
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time makes a lot of improvements on past games in the series, especially with its near-flawless online, wireless multiplayer. Even with a severely lacking story and graphics that don't really live up to Fin...
Strange, green dust showered down from a low-passing comet turns everyday plants into sentient beings, who, after separating into different factions and tribes, engage in a massive war. And that's where Mushroom Men: Rise of the Fungi begins -- a tra...
If you fell in love with Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 but found its controls and replay value lacking, you'll be quite pleased with Pro Evolution Soccer 2009. Improved controls, the addition the Master League and the UEFA Champions League, as well as an...
With the Nintendo DSi, Nintendo has added some smart nips and tucks to its already svelte handheld games console, while adding a raft of useful multimedia features.
Achtung! When we recently learned that Wolfenstein 3D had been released for the iPhone, we had no choice but to review it. For a measly $5.99, John Carmack and id Software give you the chance to relive your childhood by shooting Nazis and mutants. Wh...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- A third of all PC gamers on Steam use Windows 10
- Film Victoria backs women in gaming with new fellowships
- Nintendo kicks off 2016 with new Zelda release and new 3DS
- Expensive gaming desktops and laptops thrive in slumping PC market
- The PS4 is the fastest selling console in Sony’s history
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCIT Solutions DesignerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Linux/Security/LAN) 160211/SSA/521Asia
- CCProject AdvisorNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW