Everyone's favourite cigar-chomping, catch-phrase slinging, animalistic mutant makes his next-gen solo debut with X-Men Origins: Wolverine, but when the shiny adamantium coating begins to tarnish, gamers are left with a simplistic hack-and-slash movi...
The Plantronics GameCom 377 is a well constructed gaming headset with an over-the-ear design. It is comfortable to wear and includes a noise-cancelling microphone that tucks into the headband, but unfortunately the headphones leak sound.
An incredibly zany yet infectiously fun study of what happens when an irresistible force meets an an army of unmovable flesh-eating objects, Plants vs. Zombies proves that the masterminds at PopCap know how to take an original idea and run with it, p...
An ambitious experiment from beginning to end, this innovative wartime stealth effort just can't seem to rise above the commonplace level of mediocrity found in a sea of cookie-cutter World War II titles.
Whenever people are discussing an entertainment medium with a near infinite supply of sequels, they are talking about one of three things: a horror film series, pornography, or Dynasty Warriors. Unfortunately, this discussion won't include naked ladi...
Super Robot Taisen OG Saga is one of the best RPGs you'll ever play on the Nintendo DS. Period. The combat system is addictive and well rounded, while the excellent localization by Banpresto and Atlus yields some genuinely funny dialogue that fills o...
The plot line that began in The Sands of Time and concluded with The Two Thrones has officially ended. Our new Prince appears in this game, caught in a sandstorm, attempting to make his way home. "Farah!" the Prince shouts, several times over -- a no...
The days of letting another Tenchu instalment willingly fall under the radar are over. Shadow Assassins is just the shot in the arm that the series needed: a refreshing revival to a happier time in Tenchu history.
House of the Dead enters the relentlessly vulgar world of low-budget Grindhouse cinema with Overkill, a crusty, hyper-grisly homage to 70's exploitation horror films like "I Spit on Your Grave" and "Cannibal Holocaust". It's basically a video game eq...
The latest entry from the Vin Diesel-powered Tigon Studios (and Midway Newcastle) opens with an adrenaline-spiking cinematic car chase that makes Bond and Bourne's behind-the-wheel antics look like a driver's ed class; as the titular driver-for-hire,...
Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop is at the same time one of the Wii's most fun survival horror titles and a definite downgrade from the Xbox 360 original.
Forget Brock Lesnar and John Cena. With awesome superstars like Hulk Hogan, the Ultimate Warrior and Bret "The Hitman" Heart, the best days of the World Wrestling Federation featured many moments that today's young WWE roster has yet to live up to. W...
Capturing the obnoxious attitude of the comic book and the obscenely wanton nature of the 2008 film, style conquers substance in this over-the-top Hollywood tie-in.
As a tongue-in-cheek spoof of action video games, Matt Hazard fails. There are some genuinely funny self-referential bits but the developers just didn't take it far enough. It also suffers from some design issues, chief among them pathetic AI, boring...
The 18th century was one of monumental change. It ushered in an age of sustained European colonialism, revolutions in America and France and ultimately a vast and almost constant amount of warfare. With this knowledge, it's no surprise then that Crea...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Wasteland 3 heads to a crowdfunding campaign, and the snowy wastes of Colorado
- This week in games: Blizzard ditches Battle.net, Gears of War 4 adds PC split-screen
- Forza Horizon 3 (PC) review impressions: Get ready to make your graphics card sweat
- How Xbox Project Scorpio and the PS4 Pro can play 4K games: Visual compromises
- Games yanked from Steam after developer sues users for nasty negative reviews
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT