It's easy to use "loot-lovers will adore collecting new gear while dungeon running in Sacred 2: Fallen Angel" as a cop-out answer to a simple question: should I play it? While the aforementioned statement is entirely true, making it more than worthwh...
Games - Reviews
It's amazing what a little touch-up in graphics and sound can do for a tower defense gameplay-based title. And Hidden Path Entertainment's Defense Grid: The Awakening is a prime example of that sudden transformation of taking a unoriginal. well-known...
00:00:00 greyscale: Been reviewing too many big-budget games, lately; was assigned Stalin Vs. Martians earlier today in a nice change of pace. Looking forward to something new and original from the indie crowd.
Lux-Pain is a tough title to approach. Tough not in the sense that I had relatively high expectations or was personally let down by the title... to be completely honest, Lux-Pain's ambiguous nature may be one of its biggest advantages, as the convolu...
As an unabashed fan of the first two episodes of Fallout 3 downloadable content, I have to admit I was almost salivating when the release date for Broken Steel was announced. Bethesda could crank out new DLC every month and I'd be happy to fork over ...
There is a certain logic behind the New Play Control! versions of games like Metroid Prime and Pikmin. We know new Wii iterations of both series are on the way in, so it makes sense to want to play the old ones with Wii controls, to get a taste of wh...
The Sidewinder X3 is a new entry-level addition to Microsoft’s range of dedicated gaming mice.
Wallace and Gromit return in their second of four episodic games, and while The Last Resort is significantly slower paced than its predecessor, it offers a more satisfying challenge by letting you play as detectives.
The Puzzle Carnival features three puzzles: the classic memory match game, a game in which you add colours to balls to form rows which then pop, and a game in which you juggle rows and columns of symbols to restore order.
I remember playing Klonoa when it debuted on the original Playstation and my memories were, for the most part, positive. I recalled cute visuals and awesome platforming gameplay. So when the Wii remake floated in for review, I booted it up expecting ...
The first Patapon was an infectiously addictive title that perfectly combined rhythm and strategy gaming into one sweet package. Now, the sequel is here and it has me chanting with joy all over again. With more content and gameplay, it's a must-have ...
Everyone's favourite cigar-chomping, catch-phrase slinging, animalistic mutant makes his next-gen solo debut with X-Men Origins: Wolverine, but when the shiny adamantium coating begins to tarnish, gamers are left with a simplistic hack-and-slash movi...
The Plantronics GameCom 377 is a well constructed gaming headset with an over-the-ear design. It is comfortable to wear and includes a noise-cancelling microphone that tucks into the headband, but unfortunately the headphones leak sound.
An incredibly zany yet infectiously fun study of what happens when an irresistible force meets an an army of unmovable flesh-eating objects, Plants vs. Zombies proves that the masterminds at PopCap know how to take an original idea and run with it, p...
An ambitious experiment from beginning to end, this innovative wartime stealth effort just can't seem to rise above the commonplace level of mediocrity found in a sea of cookie-cutter World War II titles.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes looks sharp, but will it survive the freemium transition?
- Nintendo's bringing Super Mario Run to Android in March, but Fire Emblem's coming first
- The Switch is a mix of Nintendo's past consoles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- This week in games: Free Titanfall 2 weekend, Star Wars Battlefront meets Rogue One
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- FTIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant/Systems AnalystQLD
- FTSalesforce Technical Business Analyst (Brisbane based)NSW
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- CCEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- CCProject Manager - Location Management Program - TelcoVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCAccessability TesterACT
- FTBusiness Solutions SpecialistNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst l SalesforceNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPTechnical WriterACT
- CCData Modeller and Business Analyst - Integration ProjectQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPMobile Application DeveloperWA
- TPBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTTechnical Content CoordinatorVIC
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Murex DeveloperVIC
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW