Having established a name for itself with the Halo series for Microsoft, Bungie’s next title is a first person shooter universe for Activision. The world and characters may be different, but the familiar well-tuned gameplay remains intact. This time,...
Games - Reviews
2014 was a FIFA World Cup year, though Electronic Arts’ FIFA 14 actually came out last year and was themed around the journey to the tournament. FIFA 14 was also notable in that it was the first time the series came to the current generation of conso...
Last year’s Metro: Last Light stood out for its impressive graphics and frantic gameplay, though the franchise got off to a rocky start with 2010’s Metro 2033. The first game did not benefit from the same level of polish as the sequel, which meant it...
For more than a decade, The Sims games have allowed gamers to experiment with digital realities where anything can happen. After creating a Sim, you are in charge of shaping their evolution and development, as well as relationships and community invo...
As One Piece continues its reign as one of the most popular pop culture properties in Japan, another game has come out on PlayStation 3. Instead of being a sequel to last year’s One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2, the latest addition returns the franchise ...
Barely a year has passed and Codemasters has released a new instalment to its Grid racing series. Considering there was a five year gap between the first game and Grid 2, the quick release of Grid Autosport comes as a pleasant surprise.
The first two Sniper Elite games were low key releases that went mostly under the radar. The life of a sniper is not as action packed as that of a soldier on a battlefield, so the games did not offer quite the same raw thrills as Call of Duty.
The original Company of Heroes received a pair of expansion packs, so it was only a matter of time before the sequel got one as well. This time, however, the multiplayer experience and not the single player campaign has been extended.
EA Sports is turning its attention to mixed martial arts following the success of its Fight Night franchise. Its latest game, Ultimate Fighting Championship, is the first mixed martial arts game designed for the next generation of consoles.
Not content with letting people explore the past with the Assassin’s Creed series, Ubisoft has created another open-world adventure set in the future with Watch Dogs. New there are motorised vehicles and gadgets to interact with, and the parkour game...
Square Enix has re-released Final Fantasy X for PlayStation 3 and Vita. The video game space has evolved significantly since 2001, and a significant amount of effort has been put into modernising the title to ensure it is no mere port.
After many months of speculation and hype, Respawn Entertainment’s highly anticipated Titanfall is finally out. The multiplayer based shooter has a lot of expectations to live up to, as it is created by a team that contributed to the success of the C...
The original Dark Souls quickly gained a reputation for being a punishing and yet a rewarding game experience. Its spiritual predecessor, Demon’s Souls, continued the tradition of combining medieval adventuring with a steep learning curve that often ...
The final instalment in the Final Fantasy XIII aims to wrap up the entire storyline while bringing further tweaks to the gameplay.
In Dead Rising 3, you play as a mechanic called Nick Ramos caught in the wake of a zombie outbreak in the fictional city of Los Perdidos. The goal is to survive by any means necessary, and that means taking on missions to get better weapons and suppl...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This week in games: Diablo 4 whispers, Civilization VI launch
- The Nintendo Switch is a radical mash-up of consoles and gaming handhelds
- Halo Wars 2 hands-on preview: Blitz mode's thrilling twists could trigger an RTS revival
- The Xbox One's first email app is here, and it's not Outlook
- This week in games: Tyranny snags a release date, polygonal Lara Croft returns
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW
- CCDrupal Developer - ContractACT
- CCKofax DeveloperQLD
- TPDev Ops SpecialistWA
- FTSenior Murex DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Lead / Business Analyst | SalesforceQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/J2EE) 161025/AP/862Asia
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Canberra roleNSW
- CCSolution Architect - BRISBANE BASEDNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect (Permanent and/or Contract Option)VIC
- FTSenior programmer / ProgrammerAsia
- TPHelpdesk/Level 1 SupportQLD
- CCHuman Sciences Professional - DefenceVIC
- CCGraduate Web DeveloperWA
- FTSenior UX DesignerAsia
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW
- CCIT Manager - ANZNSW
- CCIT Infrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- FTRelease CoordinatorACT
- FTProject Manager (HR, Payroll)VIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Voice & VideoACT