The Lord of the Rings trilogy may have come to an end, though the fantasy setting has been faithfully recreated by Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor.
Games - Reviews
MotorStorm was one of the more memorable games to come out for the launch of the PlayStation 3.
The original Forza Horizon was a surprise hit when it came out in 2012.
Skylanders is a unique series that mixes video games with real-life plastic figurines.
1979’s Alien film by Ridley Scott is often considered the pinnacle of science fiction cinema.
With fewer console quality titles coming to the PlayStation Vita, it has become the home for smaller niche titles.
Having established a name for itself with the Halo series for Microsoft, Bungie’s next title is a first person shooter universe for Activision. The world and characters may be different, but the familiar well-tuned gameplay remains intact. This time,...
2014 was a FIFA World Cup year, though Electronic Arts’ FIFA 14 actually came out last year and was themed around the journey to the tournament. FIFA 14 was also notable in that it was the first time the series came to the current generation of conso...
Last year’s Metro: Last Light stood out for its impressive graphics and frantic gameplay, though the franchise got off to a rocky start with 2010’s Metro 2033. The first game did not benefit from the same level of polish as the sequel, which meant it...
For more than a decade, The Sims games have allowed gamers to experiment with digital realities where anything can happen. After creating a Sim, you are in charge of shaping their evolution and development, as well as relationships and community invo...
As One Piece continues its reign as one of the most popular pop culture properties in Japan, another game has come out on PlayStation 3. Instead of being a sequel to last year’s One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2, the latest addition returns the franchise ...
Barely a year has passed and Codemasters has released a new instalment to its Grid racing series. Considering there was a five year gap between the first game and Grid 2, the quick release of Grid Autosport comes as a pleasant surprise.
The first two Sniper Elite games were low key releases that went mostly under the radar. The life of a sniper is not as action packed as that of a soldier on a battlefield, so the games did not offer quite the same raw thrills as Call of Duty.
The original Company of Heroes received a pair of expansion packs, so it was only a matter of time before the sequel got one as well. This time, however, the multiplayer experience and not the single player campaign has been extended.
EA Sports is turning its attention to mixed martial arts following the success of its Fight Night franchise. Its latest game, Ultimate Fighting Championship, is the first mixed martial arts game designed for the next generation of consoles.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- This week in games: Free Titanfall 2 weekend, Star Wars Battlefront meets Rogue One
- Every new game revealed at The Game Awards 2016, from Guardians of the Galaxy to Zelda
- Watch Dogs 2 PC impressions: A smooth-running romp through meme-filled San Francisco
- Hearthstone fans now have a dedicated Skype chat room to challenge its best players
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPBusiness Improvement and Change ManagerQLD
- TPIT Document Writer And TrainerVIC
- CCDeveloper - Tag managementNSW
- TP.NET Developer (Sitecore)QLD
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- FT2nd Level Desktop Support Analyst l SCCMNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Designer - MulesoftVIC
- CCOBIEE/ Oracle BI Analyst- Informatica & DACNSW
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Project EngineerNSW
- FTProject Manager - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCTest EngineerQLD
- FTEnterprise ArchitectACT
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTTechnical Customer SupportQLD
- CCExecutive AssistantVIC
- TPHRIS Project Delivery ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPSenior Network Engineer (Newcastle Based)NSW
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystWA
- CCDigital Content StrategistVIC
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)ACT