2011 has delivered some pretty big games so far. There are plenty more to come, but we thought we'd put together an easy list of our reviews of 2011's most recently released AAA titles. Some are great, some aren't -- read through and let us know if y...
As the first 'next gen' console off the rank (way back in 2005, fact fans), Microsoft's Xbox 360 has had plenty of time to build a library of exclusive games and it shows: from the record-breaking Halo 3 to the kid-friendly Viva Pinata: Trouble in Pa...
Over the past few years, the Sony PlayStation 3 has built a respectable back catalogue of exclusive games; arguably besting the Xbox 360 when it comes to unique content. Read on to discover our top 25 'PS3-only' titles released thus far. To read o...
Being a games reviewer isn't all it's cracked up to be, y'know. Sure, you get to bum around on the couch for a living and get sent all the latest games for free, but for every Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, there are countless misguided flops and shovel...
2010 was a huge year for gaming - arguably the biggest in recent memory. In addition to the motion-control hoopla, there was also a dizzying array of great titles vying for gamers' dollars.
2010 was a bumper year for gaming. From January onwards, there has been an avalanche of great video games and gaming peripherals vying for gamers' dollars. In the following slideshow, we highlight some of the best products of the year for PC, Xbox 36...
The PlayStation 3 might be the youngest of the current-gen consoles, but that hasn't affected its games library. In fact, its range of exclusive titles arguably trumps the Wii and Xbox 360 combined. Killzone 2, Resistance, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves,...
The Xbox 360 has played host to many outstanding games over the past five years. In our humble opinion, these are the 20 best video games currently available for the system. Every game on this list is a must-play title -- from the recent smash Halo: ...
Looking for the best gaming headphones? Well look no further! We've rounded some the best gaming headphones currently on the market.
If you're a hardcore gamer, your PC has to fulfil some important criteria: it has to look great, it has to run reliably and it has to be as powerful as possible. These machines we've rounded up are gaming machines of the highest order -- they may cos...
If you're a hardcore console gamer, you'll want a flat panel television that not only looks good, but has fast response times to ensure there's no lag between moving the controller and seeing the effect on-screen. We've put together a list of some of...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Rising Thunder is a PC-exclusive robot brawler built by Street Fighter talent
- Nintendo's President Iwata's death comes as firm tries to move to mobile
- Batman: Arkham Knight (PC) review: Holy squandered potential, Batman
- Batman: Arkham Knight: How bad are the issues? Pretty bad.
- Sony doubles PlayStation 4 storage ahead of big game releases
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW