Sony's community-based service for the PlayStation 3
Some of these games were overlooked by the buying public, while others were unfairly dismissed by critics. Some were overshadowed by a rival in the same genre. Whatever the reason, they all share one thing in common -- they should have been bigger hits!
They've done Warcraft. They've done Guitar Hero. Here's what they should do next.
More games to look out for during the Christmas rush.
Every year, a number of games always fall off the radar. Whether it is due to delays, cancellation or sheer laziness on the developer's part, sometimes even anticipated games can disappear without a trace. We have compiled some of the notables of this year, so you know what you are missing out on.
Ensemble Studios has released another batch of images from its upcoming real-time strategy game Halo Wars. Plot details remain thin, though a press conference held by Ensemble today revealed a little more information. Built specifically for the Xbox 360, the control scheme has been designed with a game controller in mind, making it much easier to play. The game will include a total of 15 missions with both main objectives and secondary objectives to complete at the whim of the player, with a strong story to drive the game’s levels. Expect the game to hit the Xbox 360 in late February.
An easy to follow way of repairing your Xbox 360 when it gets the red-ring-of-death.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
- Epic CEO: How Microsoft is plotting to cripple Steam and seize control of PC gaming
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- 8 insider tips to help you become a Pokémon master
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSAP Basis ConsultantVIC
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCDirector - Technical Upgrade Program- Data migration, InfraNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- FTIdentity Systems Analyst / Solution DesignerACT