Australia's largest video game exbition, EB Expo, was recently held at Sydney's Olympic Park
Games - Slideshows
We take a first look at Fitbit's new Zip wireless activity tracker.
Steam has just released its Big Picture beta — it's a different interface for the popular game download service, designed to suit anyone using their gaming PC with a big-screen plasma or LCD TV.
In anticipation of its biggest game release for the year, THQ held a stunt themed media event at Sun Studios in Alexandria, Sydney.
The first half of the year is a great time to be a gamer. This is the time for big-budget, blockbuster games that publishers pushed beyond the holidays to avoid colliding with other major titles (such as Call of Duty), as well as for cool independently developed titles that fill the gaps in a slow release calendar. Here are the best games of 2012--so far.
From space to Rio, the Angry Birds game seems to be out to conquer the world
We look at what we predicted to be six of 2011's biggest potential gaming disappointments and whether our predictions came true or not
To commemorate the upcoming release of the Transformers: Fall of Cybertron video game by Activision Blizzard, toymaker and owner of the Transformer license, Hasbro, is planning to release toys based on characters in the game.
The Sydney Gamers League (SGL) recently held its LAN event at Rosehill Gardens Exhibition Center in Sydney.
Mass Effect 3 preview slideshow.
Sony held it's PS Vita launch party in Sydney... on a barge no less.
Electronic Arts got in the grand slam mood for the launch of the latest tennis game in its EA Sports line-up, Grand Slam Tennis 2.
Capcom took some of its most exciting titles down to Sydney's Oxford Arts Factory, much to the delight of the local gaming community. The event was organised by Capcom's distributor in Australia, THQ.
We take a look inside the box of the PlayStation Vita, which was recently launched in Japan.
Following the integration of GamePro content into the PC World website in December 2010, the PC World team has expanded its focus to covering the latest video game industry experts, in addition to reviewing the most recently-released gaming titles.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Watch Dogs 2 PC impressions: A smooth-running romp through meme-filled San Francisco
- Hearthstone fans now have a dedicated Skype chat room to challenge its best players
- You'll be able to stream Xbox One games on the Oculus Rift in December
- Doom running on the MacBook Pro's Touch Bar is the latest hilarious 'Doom on dumb stuff' hack
- Massive Civilization VI update adds DirectX 12, new multiplayer mode and maps
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTRuby On Rails DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- CCGIS ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Software EngineerWA
- FTTechnical Customer SupportQLD
- CCSecurity ConsultantWA
- CCUser Interface(UI) DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness and Reporting AnalystWA
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- FTService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceVIC
- FTSME Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- CCProject Coordinator / Specialist / Analyst - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- CCSenior PMO Coordinator, FinanceNSW
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterQLD
- FTPractice AdvisorVIC
- FTSoftware Implementation ConsultantVIC
- CCMedical Imaging Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCSolution Designer - Investment/Trading PlatformNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)NSW
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTLevel 2/3 ConsultantNSW