Sometimes we can't play everything. And sometimes we're too focused on Madden NFL this or Mass Effect that, missing more-intrepid games. What's a consumer to do?
Alfred Hitchcock once said that to make a great film, you need three things: "the script, the script and the script."
Lord Of the Rings (LOTR) actress, Miranda Otto, brought the star power to the launch of the indie, international and classic film delivery service.
One of the most popular movie franchises of all time, we've dug up some of the best (and worst!) gadgets and accessories inspired by Star Wars.
Since its founding in 1946, Sony has produced some of the biggest hits in consumer electronics. Brand names like Walkman, Handycam and Trinitron helped define the company as a giant in the industry and more recent hits like Cybershot, Vaio, Bravia and PlayStation have helped keep it there. But no success story is failure-free. Let's take a look back at some Sony products that didn't win consumers' hearts and minds.
Gamers dress as zombies to raise awareness about the lack of an R18+ rating for video games in Australia
Unless you've been living under a rock for the past few weeks, you've no doubt heard about the impending PlayStation Phone -- a smartphone designed for gaming.
"I looked beyond the veil of human understanding, and what I saw drove me to madness..."
Microsoft hosts event to showcase what's in store for Christmas
Rockstar Games will soon release the hotly anticipated Undead Nightmare DLC for its action adventure game Red Dead Redemption. The Undead Nightmare Pack promises to make ‘ghost towns and cemeteries come alive in a West gone horribly wrong”. Check out the rest of the slideshow for the latest pictures.
In light of Capcom's Dead Rising 2 releasing this week for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC, we look back at notable video games featuring the undead over the past 25 years, including absolute trainwrecks like Land of the Dead: Road to Fiddler's Green and ground-breaking horror games like Resident Evil.
When sex doesn't sell.
Fight alongside or against DC Comics famous heroes and supervillains with the upcoming massively multiplayer RPG, DC Universe Online. Acclaimed comic book artist Jim Lee takes center stage as the main designer on this Sony Online Entertainment title, which promises a brand new superhero experience like none ever seen before. This superhero MMO is due to launch in November.
In no particular order, here are 10 reasons why the PSN trumps Xbox Live. In your hearts, you know this to be true.
Hundreds of die-hard Halo fans lined up in Sydney last night for the official midnight launch of Halo Reach. The event was held at EB Games' Westpoint Blacktown branch, which had received the highest number of Halo Reach pre-orders in the country. Attendees were treated to free pizzas and photos with Master Chief himself. Check out the rest of the slideshow for all the photos from the event.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- 8 insider tips to help you become a Pokémon master
- PowerDVD 16 gains 360-degree video playback: Here's how it works
- Awesome: Hitman's next elusive assassination target is Gary "Wildcard" Busey
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTSystem Integration EngineerACT
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCService Management Specialist / ITILNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW