Sometimes we can't play everything. And sometimes we're too focused on Madden NFL this or Mass Effect that, missing more-intrepid games. What's a consumer to do?
Alfred Hitchcock once said that to make a great film, you need three things: "the script, the script and the script."
Lord Of the Rings (LOTR) actress, Miranda Otto, brought the star power to the launch of the indie, international and classic film delivery service.
One of the most popular movie franchises of all time, we've dug up some of the best (and worst!) gadgets and accessories inspired by Star Wars.
Since its founding in 1946, Sony has produced some of the biggest hits in consumer electronics. Brand names like Walkman, Handycam and Trinitron helped define the company as a giant in the industry and more recent hits like Cybershot, Vaio, Bravia and PlayStation have helped keep it there. But no success story is failure-free. Let's take a look back at some Sony products that didn't win consumers' hearts and minds.
Gamers dress as zombies to raise awareness about the lack of an R18+ rating for video games in Australia
Unless you've been living under a rock for the past few weeks, you've no doubt heard about the impending PlayStation Phone -- a smartphone designed for gaming.
"I looked beyond the veil of human understanding, and what I saw drove me to madness..."
Microsoft hosts event to showcase what's in store for Christmas
Rockstar Games will soon release the hotly anticipated Undead Nightmare DLC for its action adventure game Red Dead Redemption. The Undead Nightmare Pack promises to make ‘ghost towns and cemeteries come alive in a West gone horribly wrong”. Check out the rest of the slideshow for the latest pictures.
In light of Capcom's Dead Rising 2 releasing this week for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC, we look back at notable video games featuring the undead over the past 25 years, including absolute trainwrecks like Land of the Dead: Road to Fiddler's Green and ground-breaking horror games like Resident Evil.
When sex doesn't sell.
Fight alongside or against DC Comics famous heroes and supervillains with the upcoming massively multiplayer RPG, DC Universe Online. Acclaimed comic book artist Jim Lee takes center stage as the main designer on this Sony Online Entertainment title, which promises a brand new superhero experience like none ever seen before. This superhero MMO is due to launch in November.
In no particular order, here are 10 reasons why the PSN trumps Xbox Live. In your hearts, you know this to be true.
Hundreds of die-hard Halo fans lined up in Sydney last night for the official midnight launch of Halo Reach. The event was held at EB Games' Westpoint Blacktown branch, which had received the highest number of Halo Reach pre-orders in the country. Attendees were treated to free pizzas and photos with Master Chief himself. Check out the rest of the slideshow for all the photos from the event.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Corsair's K70 RGP Rapidfire features new gaming-focused Cherry MX switches
- EVE Valkyrie's new Carrier Assault mode will fulfill your Millennium Falcon dreams
- Doom co-creator John Romero teases new PC shooter
- Microsoft kills off its Xbox 360 gaming console, but Xbox 360 games will live on thanks to Xbox One
- Microsoft adds Android Wear support to Outlook for Android
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- FTSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- FTSecurity Accreditation - IT Security AnalystACT
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW