Vowing to lose weight is the New Year's Resolution that most of us make, and most of us break. But now technology is here to help, with several gadgets, Web sites and iPhone and other mobile device apps that aim to keep you on track. Here are a bunch of our favorite methods for losing weight through the magic of technology.
Pictures of the blockiest MMOG yet!
A rechargeable tote back, a smartphone bracelet, snow goggles with an integrated digital camera to record your triumphs and tragedies, and more
We braved bedbugs, bad PR people, long taxi lines, and greasy convention-center food, all to find the hottest new gadgets and gear.
Here at GamePro, we’ve never shied away from calling a spade a spade, a fanboy a fanboy or a crappy game a crappy game. This has landed us in some hot water over the past 12 months, with disgruntled readers and irate games publishers calling for our collective heads. (Can't we all just hug and get along?)
Autumn 2010 is a long way off, so here are some all new Red Dead Redemption screen shots to help tie you over.
There are an awful lot of video game related shirts (and other merchandise for that matter) that you probably wouldn't be seen dead in, but these 11 shirts are actually kinda cool.
Three decades after the debut of Milton Bradley's Microvision, here's a look at how handheld video game systems evolved, from early flops like the Atari Lynx to the gaming innovations of the iPhone.
Big savings on Dell Wasabi printer, Logitech Squeezebox Boom wireless music system, plus lots more!
Who says the PS3 doesn't have great games? Like its predecessors, Sony's next-gen console is destined to be the home of some truly awe-inspiring games
Grab a Macbook Pro bargain at the Apple store, plus other great deals on a Panasonic LUMIX camera, a Sony camcorder and more!
The Warcraft series has been embarrassing normal gamers (and enthralling nerds) for 15 years. That’s one-and-half decades of orcs, elves and archmages. With more than 11 million players regularly getting their crawl on, World of Warcraft is easily one of the most successful computer games of all time. And we’re all the poorer for it -- both literally and metaphorically. Disclaimer: In case there is any confusion, the following slideshow is meant to be satirical. We obviously have the utmost respect for World of Warcraft and its diverse community of players. After all, how could 11 million people be wrong?
We're big fans of Movember here at GamePro. In addition to raising awareness of men's health issues, it allows unmanly types (like us) to proudly display our peach-fuzz free of discrimination. On any other month of the year, our pathetic attempts to grow a mustache would be mercilessly abused and ridiculed. But not so on November 1st -- for one month, our scratchy efforts become heroic! This year, Rockstar Games was an official sponsor of Movember -- which just about justifies this extra-fuzzy feature. Rest assured, we've left no whisker unturned in our mission to bring you the very best lip fur that gaming has to offer.
The huge number of games available in the iTunes App Store can make delving into the games scene for the iPhone and iPod Touch pretty intimidating at first
Grab yourself a bargain as we begin the countdown to Christmas! This week you can choose from two great Panasonic and Nikon digital cameras, a large and powerful Dell notebook, a Sony Full HD camcorder, the latest TomTom GPS units, a Nokia smartphone and much, much more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Sea of Thieves is Rare's grog-drinking, accordion-playing, pirate silliness simulator
- Shadow Warrior 2 hands-on: Lo Wang gets even more wild with fast, furious 4-way action
- Xbox One keyboard and mouse support teased as PCs and consoles draw closer together
- Radeon RX 470 and RX 460 graphics cards intensify AMD's affordable gaming push
- Alienware's tiny Alpha gaming PC gets bigger muscles... in the US
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Developer - AWS Cloud HSMNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Oracle) 160603/AP/vmpAsia
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- CCProject Master SchedulerVIC
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- FTInfrastructure/Solution ArchitectNSW