Cheap TVs, new GPS devices and bargain Wi-Fi routers
GPS & Car Tech - Features
An 11-year-old boy is dead, and too much dependence on GPS may be partly to blame.
Pick up some great gear for bargain prices
With the founding of ESRI 40 years ago, Jack Dangermond pioneered the business of geographic information systems (GIS). He shares his perspective on how the Web has democratized access to geographic information, and how mashups between GIS and tradit...
Navman Australia last week announced the launch of a new range of portable GPS navigation units, the MY series. Set to hit Australian shelves this month, Navman claims the new MY series provide "rich information" to consumers.
Sygic Mobile Maps 2009 is the first full turn-by-turn navigation app for the iPhone.
iPhone owners have been waiting a long time for fully fledged GPS and thankfully, full turn-by-turn navigation has just arrived.
Welcome to the era of SoMo.
The iPhone 3G S has better battery life, power and speed compared to the 3G, and provides hardware-based features that enhance existing apps and functions on the phone. If all that matters to you, then upgrading is worth it, but if you're more of a c...
We’ll show you how to pick up a bargain this week, including a great deal on a Nokia smartphone, an HP netbook for under $500 and a 200Hz 40in Sony Bravia LCD television for less than $2900!
TomTom's turn-by-turn direction iPhone application, which was unveiled at Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference Monday, has been met with much enthusiasm. The company's stock price increased by 17 percent after TomTom co-founder and CTO Peter-Frans...
The sale of location information from mobile operators to service providers could result in privacy issues, and needs to be investigated, two Swedish regulators said on Tuesday.
Location-based services that remind you about to-dos when you're on the go are exactly what busy mobile professionals need. A new service, ReQall Pro (US$3/monthly or $25/yearly), gives you reminders that are tied to specific locations. Unfortunately...
After a U.S. government watchdog agency warned that the U.S. Global Positioning System might fail, potential customers may wonder whether buying a GPS device is still a good idea. In a word: Yes.
Ah, trip planning. If you'd like to set your itinerary of points of interest, landmarks, and destinations on your PC rather than struggling with a GPS's touchscreen, then EasyGPS is a nice, free solution. It works with numerous models of Eagle, Garmi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- Watch out: iOS 10 install is reportedly bricking some iPhones
- Google's Pixel Launcher leak hints at the demise of the Nexus brand
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Samsung is prepping a software update to cap Note7 charging to 60 percent
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTKronos AdministratorNSW
- CCInformation Security Consultant - RSA ArcherNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCWindows EngineerACT
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonNSW
- CCField EngineerVIC
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCApplications Support Technical OfficerACT
- FTSoftware Developers | .Net 4.6 | Multiple RolesNSW
- FTProject Manager - FinanceNSW
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationNSW
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- FTSenior Commercial and Bid ManagerVIC
- FTIntegration SpecialistSA
- FTBusiness Analyst - PIMAsia
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- FTOperational Integrity ManagerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation) 161031/ITA/541Asia
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantSA
- FTIncident & Problem AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super backgroundNSW