Several former Microsoft execs launched a new company that will use Nokia branding for new smartphones and tablets.
GPS & Car Tech
Lamborghini will release a 4WD after receiving financial backing from investors and the Italian government.
Move over, Tegra K1, you're already obsolete. At a Sunday night press conference, Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang launched a new mobile superchip, the Tegra X1. If Nvidia has its way, the X1 will be the graphics and artificial intelligence engine for the c...
Audi’s answer to finite fossil fuels is a hybrid petrol-electric engine capable of stellar milege. Australians will have the opportunity to own the innovative technology in March with the launch of the Audi A3 e-tron.
Top speed and volume restrictions can be placed on select 2015 Fords, including the Mustang, with the rolling out of the company’s supervisory MyKey technology.
Navman’s latest in-car GPS, MiVue Drive, also doubles as a digital drive recorder.
Garmin is set to launch a touchscreen GPS golf watch which intends to improve golfers’ swing consistency and synchronisation with the help of a set of metrics and training tools.
Dedicated GPS brands have been facing stiff competition from GPS-enabled smartphones. In a case of “if you can’t beat them, join them”, Navman has launched its Smart Eco cloud service, which makes use of smartphones and tablets as companion devices. ...
Garmin has come up with a new high-definition dash cam that can automatically sense when an incident has occurred, and save footage of that incident.
Volvo is starting a pilot project that aims to have 100 self-driving cars on Swedish public roads around the city of Gothenburg by 2017.
Even the techiest cars today have clunky voice features compared to what you'll experience on an iPhone or Android phone. When Ford updated its SYNC infotainment system (to version 3.6.2) in August, it claimed to have improved the speech recognition....
A group of students from the University of Sydney, led by computer science undergraduate, Jenna Bermeister, has won this year’s Telstra Machine to Machine (M2M) Unversity Challenge for their InGear product.
Ford's new MyKey system, which enables drivers to limit the top speed of selected vehicles using a programmable key, is a "first step in the right direction" when it comes to driver safety limitations, the company says.
Ford has announced a new fully automated parking and accident avoidance system that removes control of the car from the driver.
A solar-powered car carrying four people hit speeds of 120 kilometers per hour (75 miles per hour) as it raced across the Australian desert in this year's World Solar Challenge.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Nokia-branded Android phones will return to the market
- Lamborghini claims 4WD will double sales
- Nvidia launches Tegra X1, bringing deep neural learning to self-driving cars
- Audi goes petrol-electric with the A3 e-tron first
- Ford equipping supervisory speed limits on 2015 Mustangs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness Analyst, AdviceNSW
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst, SuperannuationNSW
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- CCSenior Oracle Functional ConsultantSA
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- CCApplication System EngineerACT
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- FTGeospatial Support AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- FTData EngineersNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 1610524/CCO/vmtAsia