Telstra today announced the addition of live traffic updates to its Whereis Navigator GPS application, bringing the mobile phone service in line with many in-car GPS units.
GPS & Car Tech - News
Google Earth 5.0 is a fun and free way to waste time, and now it's even better with the updated Mars in Google Earth, a 3D mapping tool that lets astronomy buffs and armchair astronauts roam the Red Planet.
Navigon took a shortcut to the launch of its new range of personal navigation devices, unveiling them at Cebit a day before the giant trade show opens. The company also demonstrated two new voice features it says make driving safer and easier.
Microsoft on Wednesday filed a lawsuit against TomTom, alleging that the GPS vendor's in-car navigation devices infringe on its patents.
Need to know in real time which service truck is closest to a customer's location? Want to know whether your daughter really is at the library or how your friend is progressing on a trip through the Barossa Valley?
Some map makers have found a way to draw people to their detail-oriented field: have a party.
Golfers, take note. Garmin's newest GPS line may not improve your handicap, but at least you'll know exactly where the greens are. The Approach G5, the first Garmin touch-screen handheld designed for golfers, will come preloaded with detailed maps fo...
Online mapping service to offer detailed beach information. From 4 December Australian beachgoers will be given access to detailed beach information through the Whereis mapping Web site. The maps, which were compiled in association with Surf Life Sa...
TomTom has launched a free online route planner. Currently available in a closed beta testing program, the route planner lets users create a door-to-door route that uses 500 billion historic speed measurements taken from across the world, along with ...
New software has been released that turns GPS enabled GSM mobile phones into sophisticated personal tracking devices.
Researchers from Nokia and the University of California in Berkeley will go live with a new project this week that aims to cull GPS data from thousands of mobile phones in order to tell drivers which San Francisco Bay Area roads are backed up and whi...
TomTom Australia today announced the launch of its refreshed GO range — the TomTom GO 730 and TomTom GO 930.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- Watch out: iOS 10 install is reportedly bricking some iPhones
- Google's Pixel Launcher leak hints at the demise of the Nexus brand
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Samsung is prepping a software update to cap Note7 charging to 60 percent
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCBPM Technical AnalystVIC
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- TPSCCM SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW
- TPBusiness Process Analyst (Newcaslte Based)NSW
- FTSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- TPMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSAP ISU Device Management ConsultantNSW
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTWeb Developer / Applications AnalystQLD
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- TPPerformance Test Analyst - Perth BasedQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- CCTest Planner - Infrastructure/Data CentreACT