Telstra today announced the addition of live traffic updates to its Whereis Navigator GPS application, bringing the mobile phone service in line with many in-car GPS units.
GPS & Car Tech
Google Earth 5.0 is a fun and free way to waste time, and now it's even better with the updated Mars in Google Earth, a 3D mapping tool that lets astronomy buffs and armchair astronauts roam the Red Planet.
Navigon took a shortcut to the launch of its new range of personal navigation devices, unveiling them at Cebit a day before the giant trade show opens. The company also demonstrated two new voice features it says make driving safer and easier.
Microsoft on Wednesday filed a lawsuit against TomTom, alleging that the GPS vendor's in-car navigation devices infringe on its patents.
Need to know in real time which service truck is closest to a customer's location? Want to know whether your daughter really is at the library or how your friend is progressing on a trip through the Barossa Valley?
Some map makers have found a way to draw people to their detail-oriented field: have a party.
Golfers, take note. Garmin's newest GPS line may not improve your handicap, but at least you'll know exactly where the greens are. The Approach G5, the first Garmin touch-screen handheld designed for golfers, will come preloaded with detailed maps fo...
Online mapping service to offer detailed beach information. From 4 December Australian beachgoers will be given access to detailed beach information through the Whereis mapping Web site. The maps, which were compiled in association with Surf Life Sa...
TomTom has launched a free online route planner. Currently available in a closed beta testing program, the route planner lets users create a door-to-door route that uses 500 billion historic speed measurements taken from across the world, along with ...
New software has been released that turns GPS enabled GSM mobile phones into sophisticated personal tracking devices.
Researchers from Nokia and the University of California in Berkeley will go live with a new project this week that aims to cull GPS data from thousands of mobile phones in order to tell drivers which San Francisco Bay Area roads are backed up and whi...
TomTom Australia today announced the launch of its refreshed GO range — the TomTom GO 730 and TomTom GO 930.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- Watch out: iOS 10 install is reportedly bricking some iPhones
- Google's Pixel Launcher leak hints at the demise of the Nexus brand
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Samsung is prepping a software update to cap Note7 charging to 60 percent
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW