The mid-range model in Navman's latest MY range of GPS units, the MY50T features built-in traffic support, lane guidance and 3D junction views. But it’s the option to switch between tap and glide touch interfaces that makes using the MY50T a pleasant...
GPS & Car Tech
The first Samsung mobile phone to run Google's Android operating system, the Galaxy Icon smartphone is a strong competitor to the HTC Magic and possesses a brilliant AMOLED display. Although the Galaxy Icon is fast and functional, it's disappointing ...
In a day and age where feature-packed, touch-screen smartphones dominate the upper tier of the mobile phone world, you can't help but feel Nokia's N86 8MP looks a little out of place. Though it offers a reliable interface, a decent features list and ...
The Mio Moov A430 is an entry-level GPS unit with a 4.3in LCD touch screen. It provides a decent selection of features for the asking price, including inbuilt safety alerts, an anti-glare display, optional live traffic updates and a gigabyte of inbui...
Garmin's latest flagship GPS unit is the nuvi 1390T. It’s a slim and compact GPS device that features a number of new features, including an excellent lane guidance function and a built-in traffic antenna.
Nokia's E Series devices are predominantly targeted at business users, but the E52's subtle design will appeal to regular consumers as well. It doesn’t have a full QWERTY keyboard, but the Nokia E52 boasts outstanding battery life, a razor-thin desig...
The original EziNav from Kogan was a fat and not very stylish GPS unit. It wasn't particularly well-built either; our review unit died after only a year's use. Its successor, the EziNav G3, is sleeker, more capable and much more refined. Though you'l...
At first glance it looks like one of the largest smartphones we've ever reviewed, but although Samsung's HD Icon is tall it’s not especially chunky. Sporting a large 3.7in AMOLED display, the aptly named HD Icon is the first mobile phone in the world...
Looking almost identical to a standalone digital camera from the back, the C903 is Sony Ericsson's latest Cyber-shot mobile phone. This camera phone takes reasonable photos, but its build quality is questionable and there really is little else to get...
A replacement for Navman's previous flagship GPS unit, the S300T, the MY500XT is the hero of the company's latest MY series. It features built-in traffic support, Australian Lonely Planet and Wcities guides and Bluetooth hands-free capabilities. It a...
TomTom has long been a popular GPS manufacturer and is no stranger to mobile platforms either, offering its navigation software on the Symbian S60 and Windows Mobile platforms. TomTom Australia is the third iPhone GPS app for Australia to offer turn-...
A mid-range mobile phone (otherwise known as a "dumbphone"), Nokia's 6700 classic won't appeal to social-networking buffs, business users or those who are interested in the latest and greatest touch-screen smartphones. A basic handset that’s well des...
Following the release of the first turn-by-turn GPS navigation app for the iPhone -- Sygic Mobile Maps 2009 -- German GPS manufacturer Navigon has launched its MobileNavigator app in Australia.
LG's GM730f smartphone is exclusive to Telstra, which is also the first telco in the world to offer it. It's a Windows Mobile handset overlaid with a version of LG's S-Class interface. It runs the 6.1 version of Windows Mobile, but will be upgradeabl...
Just the third Google Android mobile phone to be released in Australia, HTC's Hero smartphone takes the platform to new heights. It follows on from the HTC Dream and the HTC Magic with Google. Featuring HTC's Sense user interface, the Hero is without...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nokia-branded Android phones will return to the market
- Lamborghini claims 4WD will double sales
- Nvidia launches Tegra X1, bringing deep neural learning to self-driving cars
- Audi goes petrol-electric with the A3 e-tron first
- Ford equipping supervisory speed limits on 2015 Mustangs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- CCInfrastructure Security EngineerNSW
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160818/P/265Asia
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCContracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- FTDB2 Systems ProgrammerWA
- CCSenior Embedded Software EngineerWA