The new wireless headphones do a lot of things right -- and look like two cigarettes stuck in your ears, says reviewer Michael deAgonia.
Headphones - News
Apple has postponed the launch of the AirPods, the truly-wireless EarPods that can automatically pair to your iPhone. Here’s why you should wait for them.
Apple says it took "courage" to remove the headphone jack from the iPhone 7. But there's another way to look at it: The advanced technology loaded in the $159 Airpod wireless headset may have made Apple's decision easier.
In the sometimes-iffy world of crowdfunding, getting your hands on a working prototype well in advance of the end of the campaign is the exception, not the rule. But I recently had an opportunity to see and hear Nuheara’s Bluetooth IQbuds, which have...
Sydney-based consumer electronics company, Convoy International is conducting a major restructure of its business lines.
Beats has released a wireless version of its popular Solo2 headphones. The headphones have gone on sale online from Apple.
I honestly don't even know how to rate the Astro A38. Technically it's a gaming headset, sure, but it's abundantly clear Astro doesn't really expect you to use these very often with your PC. Everything about this headset was designed with cell phones...
The French company, which also dabbles in drones and in-car systems, unveiled its second generation of headphones, the Zik 2.0, which feature technologies that are uncommon to headphones.
EB Games Australia's annual expo is in Sydney's Olympic Park from October 3 to 5. The three-day event (which is scheduled to coincide with the school holidays) hosts game developers and publishers, alongside manufacturers, each claiming their stake a...
Australian online retailer, Kogan, has expanded into New Zealand with the launch of a dedicated web site for the country on Wednesday.
Sennheiser has partnered with DJs including Bob Sinclair to develop its new range of DJ headphones. The new headphones have been designed with one-ear monitoring in mind and feature elliptical cups for improved comfort.
Bowers & Wilkins has given its P5 headphones a little more style by teaming up with Maserati to offer a limited edition release of its esteemed high-end product.
Last year, Intel announced the Quark , an embedded processor that Intel said would fuel the wearable market. On Monday night at CES, Intel announced the "Edison," the next-generation of Quark, along with a ton of wearable prototypes--including, yes, ...
Beats Electronics has launched the new iteration of its Beats Studio over-ear headphones which resemble a natural evolutionary step in the company’s product portfolio. Like its predecessor, the new version promises a premium sound experience coupled ...
Consumer electronics retailer Dick Smith has today announced it will stock a range of SOL Republic headphones across Australia from September.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's AirPods could deliver audio with multiple wireless protocols
- First look: Nuheara IQbuds smart Bluetooth ear buds do more than just music
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Beats Solo2 headphones go wireless for $399
- Astro A38 review: A staggering price to pay for convenience
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerACT
- TPMobile Application DeveloperWA
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT SolutionsNSW
- TPSenior Test Analyst - DETEQLD
- CCTechnical lead (Informatica MDM)Other
- CCMultiple Infrastructure ArchitectsWA
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetWA
- CCTechnical Project ManagerNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior IT Digital BA/Project ManagerVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Systems Engineer l Application Support l Linux l Port MacquarieNSW
- CCAAA DeveloperNSW
- FTC ProgrammerACT
- FTNational Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBDNSW
- FTSoftware Support SpecialistQLD
- FTSecurity IPS Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Vendor Transition - ApplicationsNSW
- CCIT Risk Specialist (Assurance) - TelcoVIC