In the sometimes-iffy world of crowdfunding, getting your hands on a working prototype well in advance of the end of the campaign is the exception, not the rule. But I recently had an opportunity to see and hear Nuheara’s Bluetooth IQbuds, which have...
Sydney-based consumer electronics company, Convoy International is conducting a major restructure of its business lines.
Beats has released a wireless version of its popular Solo2 headphones. The headphones have gone on sale online from Apple.
I honestly don't even know how to rate the Astro A38. Technically it's a gaming headset, sure, but it's abundantly clear Astro doesn't really expect you to use these very often with your PC. Everything about this headset was designed with cell phones...
The French company, which also dabbles in drones and in-car systems, unveiled its second generation of headphones, the Zik 2.0, which feature technologies that are uncommon to headphones.
EB Games Australia's annual expo is in Sydney's Olympic Park from October 3 to 5. The three-day event (which is scheduled to coincide with the school holidays) hosts game developers and publishers, alongside manufacturers, each claiming their stake a...
Australian online retailer, Kogan, has expanded into New Zealand with the launch of a dedicated web site for the country on Wednesday.
Sennheiser has partnered with DJs including Bob Sinclair to develop its new range of DJ headphones. The new headphones have been designed with one-ear monitoring in mind and feature elliptical cups for improved comfort.
Bowers & Wilkins has given its P5 headphones a little more style by teaming up with Maserati to offer a limited edition release of its esteemed high-end product.
Beats Electronics has launched the new iteration of its Beats Studio over-ear headphones which resemble a natural evolutionary step in the company’s product portfolio. Like its predecessor, the new version promises a premium sound experience coupled ...
Consumer electronics retailer Dick Smith has today announced it will stock a range of SOL Republic headphones across Australia from September.
Bose has today unveiled two new portable audio products designed for devices like smartphones and tablets, including the company's first set of in-ear active noise cancelling headphones.
If you’ve got a collection of high-quality music files, or if you listen to your CDs through an expensive amplifier and source, or even if you’ve got your iPhone or Android phone stocked up with music you like on Spotify or Rdio, you can make use of ...
Sennheiser has long been the default choice for headphone buyers looking for quality sound, solid construction and technical innovation. The gaming headset market has become a battleground in recent years, with entrants from peripheral companies like...
Parrot is a difficult company to define.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- First look: Nuheara IQbuds smart Bluetooth ear buds do more than just music
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Beats Solo2 headphones go wireless for $399
- Astro A38 review: A staggering price to pay for convenience
- Parrot's Zik 2.0 headphones include an accelerometer and plenty of noise cancelling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC