Bose has today unveiled two new portable audio products designed for devices like smartphones and tablets, including the company's first set of in-ear active noise cancelling headphones.
Headphones - News
If you’ve got a collection of high-quality music files, or if you listen to your CDs through an expensive amplifier and source, or even if you’ve got your iPhone or Android phone stocked up with music you like on Spotify or Rdio, you can make use of ...
Sennheiser has long been the default choice for headphone buyers looking for quality sound, solid construction and technical innovation. The gaming headset market has become a battleground in recent years, with entrants from peripheral companies like...
Parrot is a difficult company to define.
Apple has filed a patent application for a wireless set of earphones that are aimed at sporty users.
They're the latest in a long line of attention-grabbing headphones touted by noted fashionistas Gaga, Dre, and Bieber -- and Monster's new Diamond Tears headphones manages to outdo all previous attempts at making a product that, in the company's word...
A video has been posted on YouTube revealing what could be the new earphones Apple will introduce with the iPhone 5.
Sennheiser has confirmed a new pair of headphones and a brace of headphone amplifiers for the Australian market, bringing the IFA-announced MOMENTUM 'urban' headphones, HDVD 800 and HDVA 600 amplifiers to the country by the end of the year.
Denon and Marantz have shown off new lifestyle hi-fi audio products: a range of new Denon headphones and iPod dock audio systems, and a new Marantz hi-fi dock.
Daily deals website Catch of the Day is running its Technothon until midday today, with low prices on a wide range of technology products.
"An aspiration to do something more premium" is the primary idea behind UK audio and accessory company Logic3's new Ferrari line of headphones and earphones, the company announced today.
Logic3 recently revealed its Ferrari range of audio headsets at a media launch in a Sydney Ferrari showroom. The media was invited to experience the Logic3 earphones and headsets, as well as sit in some of their finest luxury cars.
French tech company, Parrot, released its new Zik wireless headphones at a launch event in Sydney. The Bluetooth headphones are designed specifically for smartphones and will cost $499 when released locally in August.
PC World is running its 2012 Media Usage survey, quizzing you on your Internet browsing habits and media consumption. We're interested in learning more about how you view and share technology-related content and information. Your feedback will help u...
French tech company Parrot has defended the pricing of its new Zik wireless headphones, following the announcement that they will cost $100 more in Australia than the US.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's AirPods could deliver audio with multiple wireless protocols
- First look: Nuheara IQbuds smart Bluetooth ear buds do more than just music
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Beats Solo2 headphones go wireless for $399
- Astro A38 review: A staggering price to pay for convenience
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- FTLife/400 Testers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCSenior Murex DeveloperVIC
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- FTJunior Design Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerSA
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSOE Team LeaderWA
- FTPerformance Reporting AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Travel and Expense Management SystemQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- FTMedia Architect/LeadNSW
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTChange ManagerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCWebMethod DeveloperVIC
- FTTrading Systems EngineerNSW
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- CCNetwork Systems Engineer l Application Support l Linux l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- CCDevOps Lead - Agile/AWSVIC