They're the latest in a long line of attention-grabbing headphones touted by noted fashionistas Gaga, Dre, and Bieber -- and Monster's new Diamond Tears headphones manages to outdo all previous attempts at making a product that, in the company's word...
A video has been posted on YouTube revealing what could be the new earphones Apple will introduce with the iPhone 5.
Sennheiser has confirmed a new pair of headphones and a brace of headphone amplifiers for the Australian market, bringing the IFA-announced MOMENTUM 'urban' headphones, HDVD 800 and HDVA 600 amplifiers to the country by the end of the year.
Denon and Marantz have shown off new lifestyle hi-fi audio products: a range of new Denon headphones and iPod dock audio systems, and a new Marantz hi-fi dock.
Daily deals website Catch of the Day is running its Technothon until midday today, with low prices on a wide range of technology products.
"An aspiration to do something more premium" is the primary idea behind UK audio and accessory company Logic3's new Ferrari line of headphones and earphones, the company announced today.
Logic3 recently revealed its Ferrari range of audio headsets at a media launch in a Sydney Ferrari showroom. The media was invited to experience the Logic3 earphones and headsets, as well as sit in some of their finest luxury cars.
French tech company, Parrot, released its new Zik wireless headphones at a launch event in Sydney. The Bluetooth headphones are designed specifically for smartphones and will cost $499 when released locally in August.
PC World is running its 2012 Media Usage survey, quizzing you on your Internet browsing habits and media consumption. We're interested in learning more about how you view and share technology-related content and information. Your feedback will help u...
French tech company Parrot has defended the pricing of its new Zik wireless headphones, following the announcement that they will cost $100 more in Australia than the US.
Audio-Technica's latest noise cancelling headphones are the ATH-ANC9, promising up to 95 per cent noise cancelling at better value than Bose's popular QuietComfort series.
Down to earth Canadian 'teenage singing sensation' Justin Bieber has lent his star-studded name to a new pair of headphones -- the JustBeats Solo. Australian fans don't have to pray for a local release, though -- the new headphones are being sold now...
Ever have your headphones on and then got them caught on something while moving, causing them to rip out of your ears?
Dr. Dre, Eminem, and other hip-hop luminaries have pushed their own headphones, and rapper 50 Cent is now working with Sleek on his model.
Are you hardcore gamer and need that extra boost in communication to boost your performance when pounding away at the keyboard? If so, you may want to check out the Sound Blaster Tactic3D Omega Wireless Gaming Headset. Creative's new wireless gaming ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- First look: Nuheara IQbuds smart Bluetooth ear buds do more than just music
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Beats Solo2 headphones go wireless for $399
- Parrot's Zik 2.0 headphones include an accelerometer and plenty of noise cancelling
- Kogan opens online shop in New Zealand
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTSAP PI ABAP SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- FTDesktop Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCData Integration specialistACT
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW