Astro's new A50 packs in a base station that doubles as a charging station so it's always ready to go, but $300 is a lot of money for a gaming headset these days.
Headphones - Reviews
The new Siberia 840 adds Bluetooth to the old Siberia 800/H Wireless model, but not much else.
Is there a reason that companies don't put batteries in earbuds already? Is it something Samsung already should be worried about?
Bose is better at masking jet-engine drone, but Sony is no slouch on that score and ultimately it offers the better-sounding cans.
We pick the best budget gaming headset and the best overall headset for your PC gaming.
G.Skill's debut headset promises "real" 7.1 surround sound, but it's let down by weak drivers and tinny sound.
Despite Kingston's efforts to put out an even better Cloud headset, there’s just not much reason to buy the Revolver over the original HyperX Cloud or Cloud II.
Razer's massive wireless headset boasts an amazing soundstage, incredible battery life, and a fantastic microphone, but you will need to fiddle with its EQ settings to get the most from it.
The Logitech G933 would be a good buy at its list price of $300.
Corsair's back with another inexpensive wireless headset, and it's a lot better than the H2100.
We review three sets of Bluetooth earbuds from Jabra, Jaybird and Plantronics for music listening and phone talking.
The Oppo PM-2 are all-around spectacular headphones, as well they should be considering their $999 price tag.
Jabra's $69 wireless headphones are designed for people who take a lot of calls on their smartphone.
Back when I was a teenager, my dad told me that if I continue to go to loud concerts and listen to loud music, I will ruin my ears. And god bless him, he was right. Since I was 19 I’ve suffered from Tinnitus – a constant ringing in my ears. It took m...
The ANC pioneers took the time to get wireless right, but audiophiles won’t be impressed with these cans.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's AirPods could deliver audio with multiple wireless protocols
- First look: Nuheara IQbuds smart Bluetooth ear buds do more than just music
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Beats Solo2 headphones go wireless for $399
- Astro A38 review: A staggering price to pay for convenience
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPIT Procurement OfficerQLD
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerNSW
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- TPBusiness Project Manager IntegrationNSW
- FTJunior Business Process Analyst Perm North SydneyNSW
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- CCSystems EngineerQLD
- FTIOS DeveloperNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- CCEnterprise Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSalesforce Technical Business Analyst (Brisbane based)Other
- TPSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- FTSystems AnalystSA
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTTechnical Services EngineerNSW
- FTTechnology Testing Services ManagerVIC
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD
- FTNetIQ Development & SupportNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPIT Project ManagerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)Other