The ANC pioneers took the time to get wireless right, but audiophiles won’t be impressed with these cans.
Headphones - Reviews
Sennheiser's Momentum Wireless headphones deliver top notch sound and reasonable noise cancellation, although you'll pay a serious price for the privilege.
Premium audio brand Bowers & Wilkins has made its striking P5 headphones more convenient by ditching the wires.
When you tell people that these headphones cost $895, people look at you sideways and dismiss them as a waste of money. A $100 pair of cans can do the same thing as these, surely, is what they'll claim. Yes, and no. What sounds good to some people, d...
Jabra's fitness product isn't like the trackers that are offered by the likes of Fitbit or Jawbone. The Jabra Sport Coach is a pair of wireless earbuds first and foremost, with motion sensing built in. The earbuds integrate with the Jabra Sport smart...
Plantronics' BackBeat Sense headphones have a lightweight over-the-head design with soft cushions that can sit on your ears without crushing them. They are Bluetooth headphones that are simple to operate, they sound good, and you can use them with a ...
Bose has been working on technology that cancels noise -- and in effect, recreates silence -- for 35 years. The technology was integrated into its over-ear QuietComfort 25 headphones. Now it has been miniaturised and implanted into more convenient in...
Immediately there’s a sense the design brief for the Solo 2 must’ve been ambitious. Beats has earned a reputation for making stylish headphones attuned to the low end of the sound spectrum. The Solo2 headphones would have to stay true to this identit...
Often headphones negate comfort in an effort to be attractive. Other times they lean too far the other way, prioritising function over aesthetics. Bang & Olufsen’s over-ear headphones strike a fine balance between the two as method shines through the...
Parrot’s Zik 2.0 headphones pack enough intelligent hardware that they could qualify as a wearable computer. Sophisticated active noise cancellation is joined by tech previously foreign to headphones making the Zik 2.0 more intuitive, to the extent t...
If you want an unobtrusive, no-fuss fitness tracker, the SMS Audio BioSport earbuds are an interesting proposition. They are not just for listening to music while you workout; they can also be used to track your heart rate. They do this via a little ...
The SteelSeries Siberia v2 is one of the venerable old men of the audio landscape. With its suspension headband and solid sound, it's been a go-to of many players for years and years and years.
Like the H1500, I'm going to gloss right over the controversy regarding Corsair's new logo. As far as I can tell everyone is either ambivalent to the new logo or absolutely loathes it, but either way it's not going to factor into the rating here.
Oh boy, the Polk 4 Shot is a bit of a nightmare to review. Here's a headset that was designed first and foremost for the Xbox One, featuring not one but three different microphones, and it's one of the first gaming headsets for a company traditionall...
First things first: You're probably either ambivalent toward the new logo that came with Corsair's rebrand to Corsair Gaming, or you absolutely loathe it and think it looks like a fancy neckbeard or perhaps something more appropriate for a [ahem] low...
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's AirPods could deliver audio with multiple wireless protocols
- First look: Nuheara IQbuds smart Bluetooth ear buds do more than just music
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Beats Solo2 headphones go wireless for $399
- Astro A38 review: A staggering price to pay for convenience
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- FTData Conversion LeadNSW
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC
- FTJunior Software Developer - SASACT
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- CCTest AnalystWA
- TPAnalyst Workplace SupportVIC
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)QLD
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTMobile Gaming SupportQLD
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | Enterprise Information SharingQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - Technical BackgroundQLD
- CCGun Java Developer wanted...VIC
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- TPOracle Consultant - CC&BQLD