Bowers & Wilkins has taken the technology from its large P7 headphones and implanted them into its second generation P5. The headphones are designed for use with smartphones when out and about, and even though they’re a petite pair of headphones, the...
Marshall has a long and glorious history in amplifier production. Chances are one of your favourite artists has used a Marshall amplifier at some point. Somehow, the sight of a Marshall stack at a concert provides a sense of comfort and familiarity, ...
Four hours into my flight from Sydney to Taiwan and the faint hum of the engines sound more like a roar. It’s not the sound that’s driving me mad, but rather the feeling it will never stop. Ever.
A compact form factor, lightweight build, suede-like material, and very soft earcups make the Bose SoundLink on-ear headphones enticing -- and that’s before you even turn them on to experience convenient and easy-to-use Bluetooth, great sound, and re...
At $229, the SoundTrue over-ear headphones promise plenty despite being significantly cheaper than Bose’s signature QuietComfort 3 and QuietComfort 15 models. The headphones’ highlight is the physical design that makes them the leader in comfort.
How do you cram almost 50 years of rock-n-roll legacy into a pair of headphones? That’s the weight on the shoulders of Marshall’s Monitor headphones, the latest headphones from the company whose amplifiers backed rock stars such as AC/DC, Eric Clapto...
Take away the limited Bose branding, and the Freestyle in-ear headphones look like the sort you’d pick up in the discount basket on the way to the checkout of your local electronics shop. But beyond the cartoonish colouring is memorable, balanced sou...
Harman Kardon’s CL headphones have been designed for use with smartphones. The on-ear 'phones deliver commendable audio while upholding the company’s tradition of adopting radical styling.
The Jabra ROX wireless in-ear headphones offer very good overall sound quality in a splash-resistant design that's easy to manage, and with technology that makes them easy to to connect to your devices. They work over Bluetooth, which means there are...
More than three weeks have passed since we received the P7 headphones and not a day has gone by without them stealing glances and leaving us to wonder how B&W fused technology and art so effortlessly.
BlueAnt's Pump HD Sportbuds are designed for those of you who lead an active lifestyle. They're water resistant and wireless, which are both good things, but they're also a little bulky. Is that the product's undoing?
In the headphone market, just like many others, cheap is almost never cheerful. The Yamaha Pro 500 series headphones are certainly not cheap, but they certainly did provide us with a lot of cheer.
The Sol Republic Tracks Air headphones are designed to be neat and convenient to use. They ship not only with a cord, but also with embedded Bluetooth, and can be used wirelessly with your smartphone, tablet, or even laptop.
V-Moda is one of the less known audio brands in Australia; the manufacturer doesn’t have the reputation of Sennheiser or the social hype of Beats down under. Unlike its competitors, though, the V-Moda XS on-ear headphones aren’t just about sound; the...
The Siberia v2 series forms SteelSeries’s line of closed, passive noise-cancelling headsets. The stock headset is available in a multitude of colours from the Danish peripheral vendor, but for gamers who want something slightly different, the heat or...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- First look: Nuheara IQbuds smart Bluetooth ear buds do more than just music
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Beats Solo2 headphones go wireless for $399
- Parrot's Zik 2.0 headphones include an accelerometer and plenty of noise cancelling
- Kogan opens online shop in New Zealand
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCDirector - Technical Upgrade Program- Data migration, InfraNSW
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- CCHR Contractor Retail ProjectVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCUX/UI Designer DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCEnterprise Data Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Citrix EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- CCJava DeveloperQLD