It's become de rigueur to describe Apple's white earbuds as "ubiquitous" and "iconic"--and justifiably so. Not only are they almost inextricably linked to the company's iPods and iPhones, but Apple revealed at its recent press event that it had shipp...
Ferrari isn’t necessarily a brand you’d associate with headphones. Although the sportscar manufacturer keeps a range of accessories like jackets and watches on its books, it makes sense to cut into the fan market with some everyday products.
Bowers & Wilkins’ P5 headphones made waves on release for their perfectly modern-yet-classic styling, excellent sound quality, and exacting build quality. The Bowers & Wilkins P3 is a cut-down version of the P5 -- smaller, using fabric padding instea...
The Parrot Zik headphones packed full of some very cool technology and boast excellent noise cancelling technology, but they're overpriced.
The Parrot Zik wireless headphones have been designed specifically for smartphone users. These Bluetooth headphones are packed full of some very cool technology including NFC, swipe touch sensitive controls and a jawbone sensor.
The Gamecom 780 is the latest gaming headset from Plantronics featuring a retro design and Dolby Digital virtual 7.1 surround sound.
Audio-Technica has made a name for itself in the last few years by challenging Bose and Sony with cheaper noise cancelling headphones with excellent sound quality. We thought the $349 ATH-ANC9 headphones were better value than Bose’s QuietComfort 15s...
Audio-Technica is a headphone maker that doesn’t get as much publicity as Bose or Sony or Sennheiser. The Japanese company produces some extremely high quality products though, like its range of W series headphones finished in beautiful Japanese cher...
Audio-Technica's latest noise cancelling headphones are cheaper than Bose, and promise excellent sound quality. Noise cancelling blocks out 95 per cent of aircraft, office or study ambient noise, making the ATH-ANC9 headphones an investment worth con...
The Sony XBA-3 in-ear headphones are part of a renewed Sony foray into the high-end audio market -- with the XBA-1, XBA-2, and XBA-4 (and -IP iPhone variants) the XBA-3 is aimed at music enthusiasts with deep pockets.
For us, the holy grail of headphones would have excellent sound quality, high comfort levels, and no burdensome wires. Sennheiser’s new RS 220 comes close to fulfilling these wishes, and despite (or perhaps because of) the wallet-busting $649 price t...
Shure has a long history of making professional audio products. In the late 1990s, the company introduced its first in-ear monitors for use in live-sound situations (performances, studio work, and the like), and when the company adapted these models ...
The a-JAYS One Plus headphones are designed for Android smartphone users who want great sound quality as well as a built-in microphone with inline control. It's a set that's designed a little differently to the norm, using a flat, fettuccini-like cor...
Bose recently updated its QuietComfort 15 and AE2i headphones with iPod- and iPhone-friendly cables with in-line remote controls. The QuietComfort 15 is the better and more expensive set of the two -- their very impressive active noise cancelling doe...
The Bose AE2i headphones are an update designed to appeal to the Apple crowd, with an in-line volume control and multifunction button that works with iPhones, iPods and MacBooks alike.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- First look: Nuheara IQbuds smart Bluetooth ear buds do more than just music
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Beats Solo2 headphones go wireless for $399
- Astro A38 review: A staggering price to pay for convenience
- Parrot's Zik 2.0 headphones include an accelerometer and plenty of noise cancelling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT