When Denon launched its new range of headphones, we were most interested by the high-end Music Lover and travel-focused Globe Cruiser models. The AH-NCW500 comes from the company’s Globe Cruiser range, aimed at jet-setting executive types that are co...
Headphones - Reviews
It's become de rigueur to describe Apple's white earbuds as "ubiquitous" and "iconic"--and justifiably so. Not only are they almost inextricably linked to the company's iPods and iPhones, but Apple revealed at its recent press event that it had shipp...
Ferrari isn’t necessarily a brand you’d associate with headphones. Although the sportscar manufacturer keeps a range of accessories like jackets and watches on its books, it makes sense to cut into the fan market with some everyday products.
Bowers & Wilkins’ P5 headphones made waves on release for their perfectly modern-yet-classic styling, excellent sound quality, and exacting build quality. The Bowers & Wilkins P3 is a cut-down version of the P5 -- smaller, using fabric padding instea...
The Parrot Zik headphones packed full of some very cool technology and boast excellent noise cancelling technology, but they're overpriced.
The Parrot Zik wireless headphones have been designed specifically for smartphone users. These Bluetooth headphones are packed full of some very cool technology including NFC, swipe touch sensitive controls and a jawbone sensor.
The Gamecom 780 is the latest gaming headset from Plantronics featuring a retro design and Dolby Digital virtual 7.1 surround sound.
Audio-Technica has made a name for itself in the last few years by challenging Bose and Sony with cheaper noise cancelling headphones with excellent sound quality. We thought the $349 ATH-ANC9 headphones were better value than Bose’s QuietComfort 15s...
Audio-Technica is a headphone maker that doesn’t get as much publicity as Bose or Sony or Sennheiser. The Japanese company produces some extremely high quality products though, like its range of W series headphones finished in beautiful Japanese cher...
Audio-Technica's latest noise cancelling headphones are cheaper than Bose, and promise excellent sound quality. Noise cancelling blocks out 95 per cent of aircraft, office or study ambient noise, making the ATH-ANC9 headphones an investment worth con...
The Sony XBA-3 in-ear headphones are part of a renewed Sony foray into the high-end audio market -- with the XBA-1, XBA-2, and XBA-4 (and -IP iPhone variants) the XBA-3 is aimed at music enthusiasts with deep pockets.
For us, the holy grail of headphones would have excellent sound quality, high comfort levels, and no burdensome wires. Sennheiser’s new RS 220 comes close to fulfilling these wishes, and despite (or perhaps because of) the wallet-busting $649 price t...
Shure has a long history of making professional audio products. In the late 1990s, the company introduced its first in-ear monitors for use in live-sound situations (performances, studio work, and the like), and when the company adapted these models ...
The a-JAYS One Plus headphones are designed for Android smartphone users who want great sound quality as well as a built-in microphone with inline control. It's a set that's designed a little differently to the norm, using a flat, fettuccini-like cor...
Bose recently updated its QuietComfort 15 and AE2i headphones with iPod- and iPhone-friendly cables with in-line remote controls. The QuietComfort 15 is the better and more expensive set of the two -- their very impressive active noise cancelling doe...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- First look: Nuheara IQbuds smart Bluetooth ear buds do more than just music
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Beats Solo2 headphones go wireless for $399
- Astro A38 review: A staggering price to pay for convenience
- Parrot's Zik 2.0 headphones include an accelerometer and plenty of noise cancelling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTWeb Business AnalystQLD
- FTSoftware Design Engineer in Test (SDET)QLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementNSW
- CCFull Stack Java DevelopersNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCSenior System EngineerACT
- CCNetwork Deployment SpecialistNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence & Federal Govt | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- CCService Now DeveloperVIC
- TPGIS OfficerQLD
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- CCIteration Manager - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTProduct ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - PermanentACT
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Network EngineerACT
- FTMid to senior Java Software EngineerNSW
- CCWebSphere Portal AdministratorNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- CCWorkplace Design LeadNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW