Looking like a regular pair of over-the-ear headphones, the Nokia BH-905 can wirelessly stream your music from a Bluetooth compatible phone or portable music player and can also handle phone calls. Featuring a built-in microphone, volume controls and...
The Heartbeats by Lady Gaga in-ear headphones are ultra-trendy — they're designed for the fashion tragic who can't bear wearing anything not studded with diamantes and pearls. Their design is the only thing setting them apart from the wide rang...
Sennheiser’s HD 428 budget PC/gaming headphones are equally suited to music listening, playing games and watching movies. As a jack of all trades, the HD 428 is a master of none. The overall mediocre sound quality is par for the course with budget he...
Sennheiser's HD 238 Precision headphones are made with good quality components and are comfortable to wear in almost all conditions. The headphones have detailed sound reproduction but we found they seemed flatter than other models, requiring some eq...
Sony's MDR-NC300D in-ear headphones are far bulkier than a normal pair of canal-phones thanks to active noise-cancellation circuitry and a power/control pack. Normal noise-cancelling headphones only offer acoustic (passive) noise cancellation, but th...
Sennheiser's HD 438 headphones are designed for listening to music and PC gaming. They're reasonably priced and sturdily built. Though they don't offer spectacular sound quality, non-audiophiles should be relatively pleased.
The Sennheiser PXC 210 BT is a set of Bluetooth wireless headphones with integrated playback and volume buttons.
The Sennheiser MM 100 headset is light, comfortable and wireless, making it a good choice for people who are constantly on the move.
The Sennheiser MM 450 Travel is a Bluetooth-enabled supra-aural headset that folds up for easy portability. It has inbuilt active noise-cancelling and an internal microphone to allow complete integration with a Bluetooth-equipped mobile phone.
Creative’s latest foray into the headphone market, the Sound Blaster Arena Surround USB Headset, offers the features of a Sound Blaster sound card -- such as X-Fi, Silencer, EAX and VoiceFX audio technologies -- in a comfortable headset.
The Beta Brainwavz Pro is a set of budget canalphones that offer good sound considering their extremely low price. They’re not going to displace more expensive models but they’re a good upgrade from bundled MP3 player earphones if you don’t want to b...
Plantronics' .Audio 995 is a pair of wireless headphones that connect to a Windows or Mac OS computer via USB. This headset is comfortable to wear for long periods, with a clear microphone and decent sound quality making it well suited to voice chatt...
The Ultimate Ears 700 noise-isolating earphones are the latest addition to Logitech's line-up of in-ear monitors (IEMs) for audiophiles. These Logitech IEMs provide great sound quality and fantastic noise isolation.
Sennheiser has a deserved reputation for making consistently great professional and hi-fi headphones and earphones. And in the post-iPod era, it has met the portable player challenge with a wide range of earphones suitable for on-the-road listening.
The Creative Aurvana Air is a fashionable ear-bud style headphone set that has lively and detailed sound quality. The ‘Flexnium’ over-the-ear design may annoy users looking for simple fitting, but the adjustability allows for long-term comfort. With ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Beats Solo2 headphones go wireless for $399
- Parrot's Zik 2.0 headphones include an accelerometer and plenty of noise cancelling
- Kogan opens online shop in New Zealand
- Sennheiser's new DJ range of headphones
- B&W P5 headphones to become the ultimate luxury accessory
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCChange LeadNSW
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW