EB Games Australia's annual expo is in Sydney's Olympic Park from October 3 to 5. The three-day event (which is scheduled to coincide with the school holidays) hosts game developers and publishers, alongside manufacturers, each claiming their stake across the giant Dome; there's consoles, PCs, accessories, toys, collectibles, cosplay, DJs, robot wars, and of course, a wide array of big titles, and hands-on preview sessions of yet-to-be-launched games for those willing to brave the lines.
Denon and Marantz have shown off new lifestyle hi-fi audio products: a range of new Denon headphones and iPod dock audio systems, and a new Marantz hi-fi dock.
Logic3 recently revealed its Ferrari range of audio headsets at a media launch in a Sydney Ferrari showroom. The media was invited to experience the Logic3 earphones and headsets, as well as sit in some of their finest luxury cars.
French tech company, Parrot, released its new Zik wireless headphones at a launch event in Sydney. The Bluetooth headphones are designed specifically for smartphones and will cost $499 when released locally in August.
Audio-Technica's latest noise cancelling headphones are the ATH-ANC9, promising up to 95 per cent noise cancelling at better value than Bose's popular QuietComfort series.
The EarSet 3i is Bang & Olufsen's latest set of earphones, and it's aimed at the iCrowd. The inline microphone, volume control and multifunction button works with iPhones, iPads and other Apple devices like the MacBook Pro. We got hold of some -- check them out.
Professor Dr. Fritz Sennheiser founded the Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG in 1945.
While there haven't been the same frenzied price drops and big bargain deals that the television market has enjoyed, there are still some good deals around if you're after a pair of headphones, an MP3 player or a digital radio this Christmas.
New Sennheiser HD 218, HD 228 and HD 238 headphones offer good sound for relatively low prices.
We look at some of the most interesting headphone designs to hit the market
The latest and greatest headphone technology available, at a price
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Beats Solo2 headphones go wireless for $399
- Parrot's Zik 2.0 headphones include an accelerometer and plenty of noise cancelling
- Kogan opens online shop in New Zealand
- Sennheiser's new DJ range of headphones
- B&W P5 headphones to become the ultimate luxury accessory
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCSharePoint Web DeveloperACT
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCIT Solutions DesignerNSW
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- CCSystem AdminVIC
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital -PenrithNSW
- CCProcurement Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- PTService Desk OperatorSA
- FTInternal Audit ConsultantACT
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- CCTeradata DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC