Longtime Tesla battery partner, Panasonic, said it will spend up to $US1.6 billion on the lithium-ion battery Gigafactory in the hopes it can cement its future in automotive electronics.
Samsung's range is broad enough to fill each room of a home. Each product works on one household ecosystem, most of which can be controlled from a number of Samsung smartphones. This gallery breaks down the various Samsung products coming to Australia in 2014.
Before embarking on a home upgrade, it's worth taking some time to become familiar with the various systems, how they differ, and how they can be co-opted to work together in harmony.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic to invest $US1.6bn in Tesla's Gigafactory
- Photos: Samsung's next generation of connected home appliances
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCBusiness Systems Analyst - eCommerce PaymentsVIC
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCICT Transformation Project Manager- University, Education bckgNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Java Analyst / AdministratorACT