Australian online retailer, Kogan, has expanded into New Zealand with the launch of a dedicated web site for the country on Wednesday.
Samsung's range is broad enough to fill each room of a home. Each product works on one household ecosystem, most of which can be controlled from a number of Samsung smartphones. This gallery breaks down the various Samsung products coming to Australi...
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Origin Smart Energy Monitor allows users to keep an eye on consumption, but only in Victoria for now
Origin Energy today announced the availability of a Smart Energy Monitor for its customers in Victoria. The Smart Energy Monitor is a device that works with ZigBee wireless technology, and it can give users a real-time view of energy consumption for ...
Samsung is bringing built-in Wi-Fi to many of its upcoming consumer products, creating an 'Internet of things' within its brand.
According to data released by market research company GFK, small appliances have bucked the trend of declining sales in the consumer technology industry, with growth in the third quarter of 2010. According to GfK, sales figures for the third quarter ...
Budget online electronics vendor Kogan Technologies is making the jump to the UK market, with sales of products like the company's low-priced TVs beginning in mid-November.
No beans about it: An automobile dubbed the "Car-puccino" has been designed to run only on leftover coffee grinds. The heavily-modified 1988 Volkswagen Scirocco was created for British TV show Bang Goes The Theory, a program that's all about "puttin...
Researchers at NTT DoCoMo have developed a set of prototype in-ear headphones that can detect and measures changes in the body's electrical state that take place when your eyes move, and have harnessed this technology to control the music player on a...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Apple to stop SSL 3.0 support for push notifications soon
- Xiaomi moving data outside China following privacy concerns
- At Austin airport, Wi-Fi predicts how long the security line will be
- The best Apple iPad Air 2 plans: Vodafone v Telstra v Optus
- Twitter weaves Fabric, but will developers be drawn in?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW