Here’s how an Amazon Echo, Tap, or Echo Dot can light up your smart home.
It streams media on the cheap, but Google's dongle lacks advanced functionality.
Introducing Roving Rachel our new techie travel writer. A candidate for having the best job in the world, she reports on some of the best adventure destinations on the planet, the best festivals and the best ways to get there – all while discussing ...
We review systems from Orb Audio, Onkyo, and Yamaha, each priced less than $1000.
What’s more immersive than surround sound? An audio system that can use the third dimension of height.
Across Samsung’s entire television and audio range was one clear trend. Televisions, computer monitors, sound bars and even sound systems from Samsung will all curve on the basis of improved performance.
It's that time of year again when most of us fret over what to buy for our loved ones. Fear not, though, for our Christmas Gift Guide can set you in the right direction, no matter what your budget.
Lenco is a brand that started out in the 1940s making high-end turntables, so it knows a thing or two about sweet sounding audio. In the present day, the company is moving into the multiroom, Hi-Fi business, introducing a range of wireless speakers t...
The 2014 World Cup has kicked off! Even if you’re happy to sacrifice sleep like us, life can get in the way; work, commutes, driving, and ill-timed commitments are a few disruptions. The following is a guide to help you stream the World Cup when out ...
The NBA Finals are coming up this week (Friday 11am in eastern Australia), and those of you that have a subscription to NBA League Pass and a Chromecast dongle attached to your TV might be wondering how to watch games using that setup.
The Chromecast has just hit Australia, and plenty of people are excited about it. But one question we keep getting asked is whether the Chromecast can be used to stream videos that have been downloaded from the Internet. The short answer is ‘yes’. Th...
Google Chromecast is a small media streaming device that can be purchased from JB Hi-Fi and Dick Smith Electronics for $49. It's a simple device that can be used to stream YouTube and other content to your TV. Here's what it comes with.
In this guide we show you the ways in which you can use your phone's or tablet's Bluetooth transmitter to send music to your existing stereo system.
The Meeco Retro Phone Speakers are a set of Bluetooth speakers that look unlike anything we’ve seen before. The retro styling is sure to appeal to someone, and it’s designed to be functional as well as look cool.
Your HDTV has crappy speakers. Don't feel bad, they all do. There's only so much they can do in that thin enclosure with a tiny bezel around the screen. It's easy to get great sound in your living room, though. All you have to do is buy a receiver, a...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sonos comes to the Apple store, but what does that mean for Beats speakers?
- Plex Cloud lets you say goodbye to your always-on home media server
- Sony's first 4K Blu-ray player reminds you what a steal the Xbox One S truly is
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
- How to customize the Apple TV (fourth-generation) home screen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC