Pick up an excellent Android smartphone, fast mobile broadband or a ridiculously cheap Sony LCD TV.
LCD, LED and plasma television prices are at the lowest they have been this year. In addition to huge price cuts, big-name manufacturers, including Sharp, Panasonic, Sony and LG, are offering free gifts for anyone buying a TV before Christmas -- with...
There are plenty of LCD, LED and plasma televisions on the market. But which offers best value? We dissect the TVs available at a range of price points — from budget to premium — to guide you to the best buys.
Windows 7 was certainly highly anticipated. Vista was never the easiest operating system (OS) to use and, with its many quirky functions and features - not to mention slow booting times - PC users have been crying out for an alternative for years.
Amazon's extending its electronic bookstore onto your desktop. The company announced plans for a Kindle for PC desktop application at Microsoft's Windows 7 launch event Thursday.
A media streamer will let you use your big-screen TV to show off photos taken with your digital camera, play your MP3 collection and display downloaded videos. Media streamers can generally access files from USB drives, and often they will let you us...
Snag an LCD TV and a media streamer to go with it, a portable photo printer or an external hard drive
Pictures have emerged of what is allegedly the Barnes & Noble eReader device slated to be available next month in time for the holiday season. Barnes & Noble's entry into the eReader fray adds another major player to the mix-- and one that has it...
Howdy, Sony reps and PlayStation fans. Glad we got your attention. As you’ve probably gleaned from that tongue-in-cheek article headline, we have a few issues with the PSPgo. Big issues, of the deal-breaking, hair-pulling variety.
Check out some cheap TVs, a great notebook and more!
All of Silicon Valley may be Cupertino dreamin' of Kindles and other tantalizing tablets, but Microsoft says it wants nothing to do with the ever-expanding electronic reader market.
The market for DAB+ digital radios is starting to heat up in Australia. We've taken a look at the best digital radios at three different price points.
When you’re in a retail store looking at the giant lattice of televisions, it’s inevitable that the bigger screens will be the ones that catch your attention. When put side by side, who would want to look at a 42in television when there’s a 65in towe...
As I've mentioned in the past, I'm a big fan of the Windows Media Center software that comes baked into most versions of Vista and Windows 7.
After reading <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/168878/ditch_cable_and_satellite_for_free_internet_tv.html">Ditch Cable and Satellite for Free Internet TV</a>, Warren Kernaghan asked where on the Internet he can find television programs compara...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony's first 4K Blu-ray player reminds you what a steal the Xbox One S truly is
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
- How to customize the Apple TV (fourth-generation) home screen
- YouTube's Content ID program finally provides for ad revenue during disputes
- Sony cranks up optical disc storage to 3.3TB
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC