After reading <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/168878/ditch_cable_and_satellite_for_free_internet_tv.html">Ditch Cable and Satellite for Free Internet TV</a>, Warren Kernaghan asked where on the Internet he can find television programs compara...
Japan's biggest electronics and gadgets show, Ceatec, runs all of next week and many new technologies and prototype gadgets are expected to be on show.
Gear up for the long weekend with a smokin' plasma TV deal and more!
Panasonic's unveiling of a 50-inch plasma TV that displays 3D images got me thinking: Is 3D the killer app that will make Blu-ray players popular in the home?
Have you heard? iPods in Europe are about to get a lot more quiet. Regulators have released a new set of standards governing how loud portable music players can go, and that means the default max volume is going take a big dip from where it currently...
It is my sad news this morning to report the demise of the world's most famous microblog. Twitter, we hardly knew ye.
Many of rock's greatest moments hinge on shifts in music technology. Here is a chronology of some of the highlights.
This week you can grab some great bargains -- a 50in Full HD plasma TV for under $2000, a cheap laptop, a bargain GPS and a cut-price TiVo bundle!
There is an abundance of media players on the market — including the WD TV and ScreenPlay HD — that allow you to play downloaded files as well as other media on your television either locally or over a network. Some products, like Syabas ...
A new standard for Wi-Fi communication, 802.11n, is now official paving the way for faster, more reliable, and more efficient wireless networks. That means improvements to streaming of HD content, better performance for applications running on a Wi-F...
Discounted Apple products, cheap colour laser printing and more!
Perhaps one of the most interesting products to come out of the first day of this year's IFA electronics fair in Berlin is Toshiba's JournE Internet and multimedia tablet.
Computer maker Asus may be getting ready to launch an e-reader that would mimic the traditional book, be in full color and come loaded with a variety of innovative features.
Blu-ray may have a future in the living room, but its prospects in the PC market appear bleak. A new study by market researcher iSuppli shows that only 3.6 percent of PCs this year will ship with Blu-ray high-definition optical drives, a figure will ...
Like any self-respecting couch potato, your dad probably owns an HDTV. However, this is only one part of the audio-visual puzzle (the visual part, to be precise). To truly immerse himself in the next Ashes series or latest blockbuster movie, your dad...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Amazon's faster new Fire TV Stick comes with an Alexa-enabled voice remote
- 4K Chromecast Ultra details leak ahead of Google event
- Sonos comes to the Apple store, but what does that mean for Beats speakers?
- Plex Cloud lets you say goodbye to your always-on home media server
- Sony's first 4K Blu-ray player reminds you what a steal the Xbox One S truly is
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia