All of Silicon Valley may be Cupertino dreamin' of Kindles and other tantalizing tablets, but Microsoft says it wants nothing to do with the ever-expanding electronic reader market.
Home Entertainment - Features
The market for DAB+ digital radios is starting to heat up in Australia. We've taken a look at the best digital radios at three different price points.
When you’re in a retail store looking at the giant lattice of televisions, it’s inevitable that the bigger screens will be the ones that catch your attention. When put side by side, who would want to look at a 42in television when there’s a 65in towe...
As I've mentioned in the past, I'm a big fan of the Windows Media Center software that comes baked into most versions of Vista and Windows 7.
After reading <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/168878/ditch_cable_and_satellite_for_free_internet_tv.html">Ditch Cable and Satellite for Free Internet TV</a>, Warren Kernaghan asked where on the Internet he can find television programs compara...
Japan's biggest electronics and gadgets show, Ceatec, runs all of next week and many new technologies and prototype gadgets are expected to be on show.
Gear up for the long weekend with a smokin' plasma TV deal and more!
Panasonic's unveiling of a 50-inch plasma TV that displays 3D images got me thinking: Is 3D the killer app that will make Blu-ray players popular in the home?
Have you heard? iPods in Europe are about to get a lot more quiet. Regulators have released a new set of standards governing how loud portable music players can go, and that means the default max volume is going take a big dip from where it currently...
It is my sad news this morning to report the demise of the world's most famous microblog. Twitter, we hardly knew ye.
Many of rock's greatest moments hinge on shifts in music technology. Here is a chronology of some of the highlights.
This week you can grab some great bargains -- a 50in Full HD plasma TV for under $2000, a cheap laptop, a bargain GPS and a cut-price TiVo bundle!
There is an abundance of media players on the market — including the WD TV and ScreenPlay HD — that allow you to play downloaded files as well as other media on your television either locally or over a network. Some products, like Syabas ...
A new standard for Wi-Fi communication, 802.11n, is now official paving the way for faster, more reliable, and more efficient wireless networks. That means improvements to streaming of HD content, better performance for applications running on a Wi-F...
Discounted Apple products, cheap colour laser printing and more!
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Up next for Apple TV: 4K streaming reportedly in the works
- Apple’s original TV shows are almost ready for prime time
- Apple snags Amazon Fire TV exec to lead Apple TV efforts
- AirTV's slick marriage of Sling TV and OTA channels isn't in the product yet
- Here's what's coming next from Sling TV
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSpatial Science OfficerQLD
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW
- FTWeb Developer / Applications AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- TPDatabase Integration SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - PERMANENTACT
- CCSAP Consultant - SAP Native HANA to DesignWA
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- TPMobile DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Technical Consultant - MicrosoftACT
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- TPMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics DeveloperNSW
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- TPSCCM SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Test Lead - BRT/UATNSW
- FTDigital Strategist - Global Consulting FirmACT
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - Wealth AdviceNSW