Among this collection of 13 incredibly useful Websites, you'll find treasure troves of music and audio, plus online photo and video tools. And if you have a lot of media items or other files that you want to share with family, colleagues, or friends,...
So, you've finally splurged out on a brand-spanking HD home theatre to wow your friends with - along with any strangers who happen to pass by your house window. (Try not to stare as they press their noses forlornly to the glass. You'll only be encour...
3D television is the latest home entertainment revolution to reach your living room, enhancing television viewing with an immersive 3D experience.
Grab a BlackBerry, a Canon SLR and more!
Here's some great news for all your musicmakers out there who were able to defy the world economy and come out of it with a new Apple iPad.
We help you get a great deal on digital cameras, TVs and smartphones
The word "revolutionary" gets bandied about quite a bit, particularly when Apple is involved. And to hear some people talk, the iPad tablet threatens the viability of all existing netbooks and e-readers while promising to usher in a new era of tablet...
If you get an iPad, make sure to buy a protective case for it. Compared to the iPhone, Apple's latest tech toy is more prone to easy damage.
The tech-savvy world is out of its mind today with iPad fever as Apple's new "coffee table" device that combines the power of the iPhone with the size of a Kindle hits shelves. Pundits call it a revolutionary device; critics say we don't need a large...
Reviews of Apple's iPad are rolling in, and boy, are they predictable. Pretty much everyone adores Apple's shiny new tablet. When they aren't heaping praise on its sleek design, brilliant screen, and awesome new apps, they're either hitting all the s...
Despite the fact that the iPad doesn't hit the shelves until Saturday, a number of iPad apps are now available in the Apple App Store. Some of the apps appear to have been specifically created for the iPad (such as the Pages word processor -- iTunes ...
My head is throbbing, my skin feels like sandpaper, and my mouth tastes like the entire Russian army retreated through it on its way back to Moscow.
Apple has asked people to drop their netbooks and go with the "magical" iPad, which will be uncloaked in U.S. stores on Saturday morning. The excitement around the device is high, but will it live up to its hype?
The Internet has made April Fools' infinitely more amusing -- and if there's one company that loves to get in on the hijinks, it's Google.
I've read a lot of articles in the last year or so about the new 3D trend in theatrical movies and HDTV, and far too many of them have made the same mistake about the 3D movie craze of the 1950s.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Sony cranks up optical disc storage to 3.3TB
- Hands-on with Surface Hub: Microsoft's huge tablet has some productivity holes
- Denon's latest S-Series A/V receivers are built for 4K Ultra HD video and 3D audio
- New Roku Streaming Stick allows private listening via your mobile device
- Foxconn to pay over $US6bn for a majority stake in Sharp
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCL3 - Network Design and Support EngineerNSW
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC