We round up the best tech bargains of the week, including a Samsung smartphone that records HD video, a Sharp television that doubles as a Blu-ray player and a massive Harvey Norman sale!
Back in 2006, an entry-level Blu-ray player would set you back $1000 or more. Today, anything over $500 is considered pretty pricey. There has consequently never been a better time to buy a Blu-ray player (don’t you feel smart for waiting?)
Apple's iPad goes on sale April 3 in the US triggering a challenge by Amazon to keep customers interested in buying its Kindle e-book reader and e-books.
With Google said to be working with Intel and Sony to develop a way to bring the best of the Internet to television, industry analysts wonder if the time for a smart TV has finally arrived.
With 2010 FIFA World Cup fever about to overtake the globe, there are plenty of options out there for anyone looking to upgrade to a sizeable flat-screen LCD or plasma television. We run you through a few tips for choosing a television that's suited ...
We at Computerworld would be the last to say that science and technology aren't creative pursuits. Still, when most people say, "Oh, she's very creative," they're probably not talking about the subject's ability to perform higher math or engineer a n...
The average U.S. consumer loves to read news online, but only one in five is willing to pay for it. And if your favorite news site suddenly erects a pay wall that requires subscription or pay-per-article fees, more than four of five of you would simp...
If you're the early-adopter type who doesn't mind paying top dollar for the latest tech gear, 3D TV may tickle your buying bone. But once you've shelled out thousands of dollars for 3D-enabled hardware, such as a Panasonic, Sony, or Samsung 3D TV, a ...
"What has been seen, cannot be unseen." Those who venture beyond this point would be wise to take the above words to heart. At risk to our own sanity, we have sifted through YouTube's grimiest sewers to bring you the most disturbing videos of all tim...
After months of buzz, 3D television has officially arrived.
Apple is pitching its new iPad tablet as a multi-use consumer device, a superior alternative to clunky netbooks and laptops. Admittedly, the device does have its virtues, particularly for Web-surfing couch potatoes who'd rather not balance a clamshe...
Oscar parties are fun -- boozing it up with friends, gorging on seven-layer taco dip, shouting at the TV when your favorite Hollywood star mounts the stage -- but the show itself can be excruciating. Long sentimental speeches paired with the host's u...
Pick up some great bargains.
No-cost utilities and services can help you find, organize, and wrangle your media files--or enjoy some great video online.
Apple's iTunes Store reached a major milestone this week when it delivered its 10 billionth song, an event that highlights the great success of Cupertino's digital-download service.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
- How to customize the Apple TV (fourth-generation) home screen
- YouTube's Content ID program finally provides for ad revenue during disputes
- Sony cranks up optical disc storage to 3.3TB
- Hands-on with Surface Hub: Microsoft's huge tablet has some productivity holes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCSr. SQL Server DBANSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160818/P/265Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW