Reviews of Apple's iPad are rolling in, and boy, are they predictable. Pretty much everyone adores Apple's shiny new tablet. When they aren't heaping praise on its sleek design, brilliant screen, and awesome new apps, they're either hitting all the s...
Home Entertainment - Features
Despite the fact that the iPad doesn't hit the shelves until Saturday, a number of iPad apps are now available in the Apple App Store. Some of the apps appear to have been specifically created for the iPad (such as the Pages word processor -- iTunes ...
My head is throbbing, my skin feels like sandpaper, and my mouth tastes like the entire Russian army retreated through it on its way back to Moscow.
Apple has asked people to drop their netbooks and go with the "magical" iPad, which will be uncloaked in U.S. stores on Saturday morning. The excitement around the device is high, but will it live up to its hype?
The Internet has made April Fools' infinitely more amusing -- and if there's one company that loves to get in on the hijinks, it's Google.
I've read a lot of articles in the last year or so about the new 3D trend in theatrical movies and HDTV, and far too many of them have made the same mistake about the 3D movie craze of the 1950s.
We round up the best tech bargains of the week, including a Samsung smartphone that records HD video, a Sharp television that doubles as a Blu-ray player and a massive Harvey Norman sale!
Back in 2006, an entry-level Blu-ray player would set you back $1000 or more. Today, anything over $500 is considered pretty pricey. There has consequently never been a better time to buy a Blu-ray player (don’t you feel smart for waiting?)
Apple's iPad goes on sale April 3 in the US triggering a challenge by Amazon to keep customers interested in buying its Kindle e-book reader and e-books.
With Google said to be working with Intel and Sony to develop a way to bring the best of the Internet to television, industry analysts wonder if the time for a smart TV has finally arrived.
With 2010 FIFA World Cup fever about to overtake the globe, there are plenty of options out there for anyone looking to upgrade to a sizeable flat-screen LCD or plasma television. We run you through a few tips for choosing a television that's suited ...
We at Computerworld would be the last to say that science and technology aren't creative pursuits. Still, when most people say, "Oh, she's very creative," they're probably not talking about the subject's ability to perform higher math or engineer a n...
The average U.S. consumer loves to read news online, but only one in five is willing to pay for it. And if your favorite news site suddenly erects a pay wall that requires subscription or pay-per-article fees, more than four of five of you would simp...
If you're the early-adopter type who doesn't mind paying top dollar for the latest tech gear, 3D TV may tickle your buying bone. But once you've shelled out thousands of dollars for 3D-enabled hardware, such as a Panasonic, Sony, or Samsung 3D TV, a ...
"What has been seen, cannot be unseen." Those who venture beyond this point would be wise to take the above words to heart. At risk to our own sanity, we have sifted through YouTube's grimiest sewers to bring you the most disturbing videos of all tim...
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Up next for Apple TV: 4K streaming reportedly in the works
- Apple’s original TV shows are almost ready for prime time
- Apple snags Amazon Fire TV exec to lead Apple TV efforts
- AirTV's slick marriage of Sling TV and OTA channels isn't in the product yet
- Here's what's coming next from Sling TV
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)QLD
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- CCCloud Security Solutions Architect - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Coordinator l Large Media Capital Investment ProgramNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Internet of ThingsNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Financial applicationsVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Java Developer - ContractQLD
- CCADABAS Natural DeveloperNSW
- TPNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- TPSAP Helpdesk SupportACT
- CCProject Manager - Security/Cyber SecurityVIC
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- CCServiceNOW DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- CCGIS Developer - GeocortexWA
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - NetApp SpecialistNSW
- CCCA ITCM / ITCA EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- TPSenior Network EngineerWA
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXACT