It's time to buy a new TV; the old one has finally packed it in, but when you go to the store there are so many choices and it's hard to know what to get. This guide will show you what to look out for so that you take home the TV that's right for you...
Digital radio is the next evolution of radio broadcasting in Australia. While AM and FM radio frequencies are familiar to us all, digital radio is still a very new concept. So what makes digital radio different? It uses a compression format called DA...
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
3D television is the Next Big Thing -- at least if you believe television manufacturers like Samsung, Sony and Panasonic, which are bringing a range of 3D TVs to market in coming months. Not all 3D televisions are equal though, with manufacturers rel...
Everyone has had the experience of staring at the back of a machine, device, or gadget, scratching their head, gazing in bewilderment at some unfamiliar cable port.
Digital radio is the next evolution of radio broadcasting. It offers better sound and signal quality compared to existing analog radio services, but you will need special equipment to receive digital radio transmissions.
Move over VHS. The time has well and truly arrived for hard disk drive recorders.
Read on to find out how to consolidate all your home entertainment and PC needs into one solution.
DVD/VCR combo drives give you the best of both worlds. Read on to find the right one for your needs.
Just because you don't own a digital television doesn't mean you can't enjoy the benefits of better image quality and more options.
Rain, hail or shine, we'll help you choose the best speakers for your outdoor needs.
If you want a pumping home theatre system you're going to need the right speakers to complement your setup.
Portable DVD players take your DVDs out of the lounge room and into cars, trains, buses, parks ... in fact, anywhere you go.
Before embarking on a home upgrade, it's worth taking some time to become familiar with the various systems, how they differ, and how they can be co-opted to work together in harmony.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Pressure mounts in Europe for strict net neutrality
- Windows tablets available for under $100
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
- Opera pitches all-you-can-eat app stores to mobile operators
- Apple-IBM products in November? Not quite
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW