For those of you with an older TV who want to get a premium Netflix experience, a good option is a Fetch TV set-top box.
If you're an Aussie that just got a subscription to Netflix, you may be wondering what the best way is to watch television shows and movies on your big-screen TV.
It's time to buy a new TV; the old one has finally packed it in, but when you go to the store there are so many choices and it's hard to know what to get. This guide will show you what to look out for so that you take home the TV that's right for you...
Digital radio is the next evolution of radio broadcasting in Australia. While AM and FM radio frequencies are familiar to us all, digital radio is still a very new concept. So what makes digital radio different? It uses a compression format called DA...
3D television is the Next Big Thing -- at least if you believe television manufacturers like Samsung, Sony and Panasonic, which are bringing a range of 3D TVs to market in coming months. Not all 3D televisions are equal though, with manufacturers rel...
Everyone has had the experience of staring at the back of a machine, device, or gadget, scratching their head, gazing in bewilderment at some unfamiliar cable port.
Digital radio is the next evolution of radio broadcasting. It offers better sound and signal quality compared to existing analog radio services, but you will need special equipment to receive digital radio transmissions.
Move over VHS. The time has well and truly arrived for hard disk drive recorders.
Read on to find out how to consolidate all your home entertainment and PC needs into one solution.
DVD/VCR combo drives give you the best of both worlds. Read on to find the right one for your needs.
Just because you don't own a digital television doesn't mean you can't enjoy the benefits of better image quality and more options.
Rain, hail or shine, we'll help you choose the best speakers for your outdoor needs.
If you want a pumping home theatre system you're going to need the right speakers to complement your setup.
Portable DVD players take your DVDs out of the lounge room and into cars, trains, buses, parks ... in fact, anywhere you go.
Before embarking on a home upgrade, it's worth taking some time to become familiar with the various systems, how they differ, and how they can be co-opted to work together in harmony.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
- How to customize the Apple TV (fourth-generation) home screen
- YouTube's Content ID program finally provides for ad revenue during disputes
- Sony cranks up optical disc storage to 3.3TB
- Hands-on with Surface Hub: Microsoft's huge tablet has some productivity holes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCSharePoint Consultant - Office 365NSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW