For those of you with an older TV who want to get a premium Netflix experience, a good option is a Fetch TV set-top box.
If you've a Netflix subscription, you may be wondering what the best way is to watch television shows and movies on your big-screen TV.
It's time to buy a new TV; the old one has finally packed it in, but when you go to the store there are so many choices and it's hard to know what to get. This guide will show you what to look out for so that you take home the TV that's right for you...
Digital radio is the next evolution of radio broadcasting in Australia. While AM and FM radio frequencies are familiar to us all, digital radio is still a very new concept. So what makes digital radio different? It uses a compression format called DA...
3D television is the Next Big Thing -- at least if you believe television manufacturers like Samsung, Sony and Panasonic, which are bringing a range of 3D TVs to market in coming months. Not all 3D televisions are equal though, with manufacturers rel...
Everyone has had the experience of staring at the back of a machine, device, or gadget, scratching their head, gazing in bewilderment at some unfamiliar cable port.
Digital radio is the next evolution of radio broadcasting. It offers better sound and signal quality compared to existing analog radio services, but you will need special equipment to receive digital radio transmissions.
Move over VHS. The time has well and truly arrived for hard disk drive recorders.
Read on to find out how to consolidate all your home entertainment and PC needs into one solution.
DVD/VCR combo drives give you the best of both worlds. Read on to find the right one for your needs.
Just because you don't own a digital television doesn't mean you can't enjoy the benefits of better image quality and more options.
Rain, hail or shine, we'll help you choose the best speakers for your outdoor needs.
If you want a pumping home theatre system you're going to need the right speakers to complement your setup.
Portable DVD players take your DVDs out of the lounge room and into cars, trains, buses, parks ... in fact, anywhere you go.
Before embarking on a home upgrade, it's worth taking some time to become familiar with the various systems, how they differ, and how they can be co-opted to work together in harmony.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony's first 4K Blu-ray player reminds you what a steal the Xbox One S truly is
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
- How to customize the Apple TV (fourth-generation) home screen
- YouTube's Content ID program finally provides for ad revenue during disputes
- Sony cranks up optical disc storage to 3.3TB
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC