Google is far from finished with its attempt to invade the living room, but the Nexus Player's time as part of that strategy is done.
Make the Apple TV home screen your own by customizing the top row, app order, and folders.
It's not a full solution to Content ID's woes. More like a leaky bandage. But that's better than nothing.
Optical discs like Blu-ray are losing favor, but Sony and Panasonic don't seem to care. The companies have cranked up the storage capacity on optical media to a stunning 3.3TB.
As hardware, Microsoft's collaborative Surface Hub is undeniably breathtaking. As software, we expected to see Cortana and more multitasking features, but Microsoft says some of the limitations are by design.
Denon's new AVR-S720W and AVR-S920W receivers to deliver nearly every major audio and video feature you could ask for.
Portable streamer is powered by a quad-core processor, but resolution is limited to 1080p.
Sharp has approved an offer from Hon Hai Precision Industry and related companies to acquire over 66 per cent of the company’s voting stock, making the Taiwanese contract manufacturer the new parent of the venerable Japanese firm.
Sydney-based consumer electronics company, Convoy International is conducting a major restructure of its business lines.
LG Electronics Australia (LG) has launched its new flat panel 4K UHD OLED TV (EF950T series) is available to buy at select Australian retailers.
The iPhone won't always be the moneymaker it once was.
Tech giant showcases TVs, devices, wearables and a raft of new home gadgets at CES 2016 in Las Vegas.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
Online streaming and Internet TV company, Netflix, has launched its service globally, simultaneously bringing its Internet TV network to more than 130 new countries around the world. The company made the announcement – and the service went live – dur...
The Australian appetite for on demand television will hit a high point this holiday season according to a new study by Paywizard.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
- How to customize the Apple TV (fourth-generation) home screen
- YouTube's Content ID program finally provides for ad revenue during disputes
- Sony cranks up optical disc storage to 3.3TB
- Hands-on with Surface Hub: Microsoft's huge tablet has some productivity holes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW