Netflix, Stan and Presto: no matter the service, Telstra wants its brand to be synonymous with streaming video on demand.
Google continues to extend its reach into the living room with the unveiling of two second-generation Chromecasts.
Yamaha unveils MusicCast, a high-fidelity multi-room audio system that will have 20-plus components by year's end
Will support for high-definition audio streams be enough to break Sonos’ iron grip on this market?
Dr. Dre's long-awaited new album Compton: A Soundtrack debuted last week on Apple Music as the service's first high-profile exclusive, and while the release was a big one, it was unclear if Apple could juice enough interest to make exclusivity worth ...
Telstra TV will offer access to the big three streaming video-on-demand (SVOD) services as Telstra looks to cement its place in the competitive market.
Two removable end speakers take you from 2.1 to 4.1 surround sound
Instead of making you choose between Apple AirPlay and Google Cast, Sony's latest whole-home speakers will work with both.
Australians are turning to inexpensive streaming devices following Netflix's entrance into the local market instead of buying pricey smart televisions.
Samsung is the latest manufacturer to become FreeviewPlus certified. Its range of smart TVs, including its newly released SUHD, 4K models, will allow users to access Catch Up services through the interface of the TV.
A new set-top box from DishTV, called aerialBox T2100, is said to be the first set-top box of its kind to be certified for FreeviewPlus, allowing you to watch Catch Up content from its main interface.
Popular streaming video on demand service, Netflix, may be the current talk of the town, but for Vodafone, the key word is Stan. The telco has stitched up a partnership with the Aussie streaming service to offer up to three-month subscriptions for cu...
LG announced its 2015 television range at an empty Sydney Cricket Ground yesterday. The company unveiled 17 new LCD models that put an emphasis on 4K technology. Up to 66 per cent of its range is now made up of these ultra-high definition (UHD) model...
Foxtel has overhauled its cable-TV platform to incorporate Internet-savvy services, one interface across different devices and has launched a new set top box distinguished by an upgradable set of features.
While rumours and leaks of Netflix pricing broke on Whirlpool and made their way to Reddit and Twitter on Sunday night, Netflix this morning confirmed the rumours to be true. The streaming service, which will be going live tomorrow (24 March) will of...
One of the biggest gripes with Google's Chromecast is that there's no way to control it apart from using a phone, tablet, or laptop. That can be a problem if you need to answer a phone call, your kid has run off with the family iPad, and House of Car...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 2 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 3 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 4 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
- How to customize the Apple TV (fourth-generation) home screen
- YouTube's Content ID program finally provides for ad revenue during disputes
- Sony cranks up optical disc storage to 3.3TB
- Hands-on with Surface Hub: Microsoft's huge tablet has some productivity holes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCAgile Product Manager/ UX, Web, Digital Project ManagerNSW
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCProject DirectorWA
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCProject Coordinator | CBD | 6mth ContractVIC
- FTDevelopment/Architect Capability ManagerVIC
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia