Portable streamer is powered by a quad-core processor, but resolution is limited to 1080p.
Home Entertainment - News
Sharp has approved an offer from Hon Hai Precision Industry and related companies to acquire over 66 per cent of the company’s voting stock, making the Taiwanese contract manufacturer the new parent of the venerable Japanese firm.
Sydney-based consumer electronics company, Convoy International is conducting a major restructure of its business lines.
LG Electronics Australia (LG) has launched its new flat panel 4K UHD OLED TV (EF950T series) is available to buy at select Australian retailers.
The iPhone won't always be the moneymaker it once was.
Tech giant showcases TVs, devices, wearables and a raft of new home gadgets at CES 2016 in Las Vegas.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
Online streaming and Internet TV company, Netflix, has launched its service globally, simultaneously bringing its Internet TV network to more than 130 new countries around the world. The company made the announcement – and the service went live – dur...
The Australian appetite for on demand television will hit a high point this holiday season according to a new study by Paywizard.
Netflix, Stan and Presto: no matter the service, Telstra wants its brand to be synonymous with streaming video on demand.
Google continues to extend its reach into the living room with the unveiling of two second-generation Chromecasts.
Yamaha unveils MusicCast, a high-fidelity multi-room audio system that will have 20-plus components by year's end
Will support for high-definition audio streams be enough to break Sonos’ iron grip on this market?
Dr. Dre's long-awaited new album Compton: A Soundtrack debuted last week on Apple Music as the service's first high-profile exclusive, and while the release was a big one, it was unclear if Apple could juice enough interest to make exclusivity worth ...
Telstra TV will offer access to the big three streaming video-on-demand (SVOD) services as Telstra looks to cement its place in the competitive market.
Two removable end speakers take you from 2.1 to 4.1 surround sound
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Say goodbye to Apple's third-generation Apple TV
- Google's 4K HDR Chromecast Ultra costs US$69, and will launch in November
- Xiaomi's 4K-capable Mi Box is the most affordable Android TV device yet
- Amazon's faster new Fire TV Stick comes with an Alexa-enabled voice remote
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCInfrastructure Architect - CloudVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - BRISBANE BASEDVIC
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- TPSenior Helpdesk OfficerACT
- CCAccounts Payable/Contract Officer- NSW Government backgroundNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - NetApp, Exchange, ADNSW
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- CCMid level Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Defence - NV1SA
- FTBackup Engineer with Commvault ExperienceNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- CCSenior Digital BA (iOS / Android)NSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- TPChange Manager | GovernmentQLD
- FTFront End Developer / UXNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- TPDev Ops SpecialistWA
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW