Fox Sports stole Channel Nine's thunder yesterday by announcing that it will broadcast the first 3D sporting event on Australian television next week.
Panasonic will be will begin touring its VIERA plasma 3D TVs around the country, beginning this week.
Audiences around the world are beginning to expect 3D digital entertainment as a normal standard, according to creative solutions firm Autodesk.
Sony Australia today announced a new HD camcorder that will use interchangeable lenses. The yet-to-be-named prototype records video in the AVCHD format and will incorporate key technologies from Sony’s new interchangeable-lens compact stills camera r...
The modern big-screen, high-definition television is not only taking on the PC for basic Web access. It's now becoming a social networking device serving Twitter and Facebook users -- as they watch TV.
Sony remained in the red last year but managed to more than halve losses thanks to a better-than-expected end to the financial year, the company said Monday.
More evidence that Apple is the new Microsoft: It may be on the verge of getting investigated by Uncle Sam for antitrust violations.
Here's a look at some of the best apps for your Android phone that will keep you entertained for hours, wherever you are.
The Plantronics Explorer 395 is a good-looking, easy-to-use Bluetooth headset that is obviously designed (and priced) for the casual user -- somebody who wants to be able to do hands-free calling but doesn't need to be glued to a mobile phone.
Apple will shut down its Lala online music streaming service on May 31. The move comes just five months after Apple bought Lala for an undisclosed price. Could this indicate Apple is serious about opening up a Web-based version of iTunes software-bas...
Google wants to bring your digital book reader into the cloud.
Apple said Monday it took just 28 days to hit the 1 million iPad sales mark, and that was even before the new 3G version went on sale.
Taiwan's AU Optronics plans to seek an injunction in the U.S. against the import and sale of LCD panels made by South Korean rival LG Display that infringe on four of its patents, a ban that could hurt consumers because LG accounts for over a quarter...
Sony is expected to next week report its first full-year operating profit in 2 years, according to a report in Saturday's Nikkei newspaper.
The former president of Chi Mei Optoelectronics has agreed to pay a fine and go to jail for his role in a scheme to fix prices for TFT-LCDs (thin-film transistor-liquid crystal displays), the U.S. Department of Justice said Friday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- How to customize the Apple TV (fourth-generation) home screen
- YouTube's Content ID program finally provides for ad revenue during disputes
- Sony cranks up optical disc storage to 3.3TB
- Hands-on with Surface Hub: Microsoft's huge tablet has some productivity holes
- Denon's latest S-Series A/V receivers are built for 4K Ultra HD video and 3D audio
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant - Telecommunications and NetworksSA
- CCProject Manager - HFCVIC
- CCProject Manager - Business IntelligenceVIC
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- FTData EngineersNSW
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCNetwork Consultant - Bandwidth Assessment | 3 month contract into Defence | NV1+ACT
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Team Leader Applications SupportACT
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW