Rumors of Apple launching an all-you-can-stream music service are nothing new. Ever since the company acquired Beats Music in May 2014, speculation has been rife that it could use some of the underlying technology for a new service under its own bran...
Netflix announced today that it will begin operations in Australia and New Zealand on 24 March. The popular streaming service for movies and TV shows has been long awaited by Australian fans, who have taken to using VPN services in order to watch the...
Creative Labs has just announced the availability of a couple of new amplifier products for mobile devices and desktop computers that are designed for those of you who care about audio. It's a welcome return from the company that used to be front of ...
The artificial wall between Xbox players and PC gamers will get torn down with Microsoft's upcoming Windows 10, which allows streaming of Xbox One games to PCs and even lets gamers on the two disparate platforms play together.
Lenco PlayConnect is a small device that can turn your existing stereo system into a wireless Hi-Fi. The PlayConnect device simply attaches to your stereo system’s amplifier or receiver using an optical cable or analogue RCA cables, and it acts as th...
Braven likes to create speakers that can be used in all sorts of situations, but the company’s new Mira quite possibly takes the cake for versatility.
In a bid to spur the market for 4K television sets during the Christmas buying season, Sony is offering customers a portable USB hard drive that contains a selection of 4K movie titles, of which five can be accessed and viewed on your new TV. The thi...
If you own a Sonos multi-room audio system but have trouble with dead spots, Sonos has good news for you: The all-new Sonos Boost is a high-power signal amplifier that promises to extend the range of a proprietary Sonos network by 50 percent.
Bluesound aims to bring the high-resolution audio experience into your home with a wireless system that can scale from one room to many rooms. Think Sonos, but with higher quality sound reproduction for those of you who are more serious about your au...
Panasonic has resurrected its Technics brand, which was used for the company’s Hi-Fi audio gear, and much loved DJ gear, from 1965 until 2010. A note on the Technics.com Web site lists the brand as being ‘reborn’, and tells users that they can look f...
With a simple software upgrade, wireless audio pioneer Sonos is getting rid of the need for a Sonos Bridge. Instead, users will now be able to directly connect Sonos's multi-room wireless speakers to their Wi-Fi network.
A Game of Thrones exhibition was held in Sydney to celebrate the popularity of the HBO TV series on Google Play.
Fetch TV has launched a desktop application programmed to block all FIFA World Cup results for those of you unfortunate enough to miss out on the live action.
Australians will be able to stream music, movies and videos to their televisions with the launch of Google’s Chromecast for less than $50.
Online music streaming service, Spotify, is celebrating its second birthday in Australia by giving away some tidbits of information regarding how Australians use the service.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
- How to customize the Apple TV (fourth-generation) home screen
- YouTube's Content ID program finally provides for ad revenue during disputes
- Sony cranks up optical disc storage to 3.3TB
- Hands-on with Surface Hub: Microsoft's huge tablet has some productivity holes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTManager of Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCJava DevelopersACT
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCData ArchitectSA
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW