Motorola plans to close its Soundbuzz music store in Singapore and its MotoMusic India service next month, according to messages posted on their respective Web sites.
The Kindle DX started shipping from Amazon.com on Wednesday, as promised, for US$489, and could reach customers Thursday when initial owner reviews are expected to start hitting blogs and Websites.
We don't know about you, but we've always wanted to play the part of a James Bond villain. Or, at least have the cool swag that comes with being megalomaniacal. All we'd need right now is US$20,000 ($AU25,290) to buy this <a href="http://www.intuifac...
Anyone familiar with LCD HDTVs expects their prices to decrease, and for TVs from established companies to cost more than models from upstarts like Insignia and Vizio -- but no one expects the top-shelf brands to come down in price faster than the va...
E-book readers may have been overshadowed by netbooks, smartbooks and laptops at Computex Taipei 2009, but products on display portend big things to come.
BOSTON -- Cisco Systems Inc. CTO Padmasree Warrior today stressed the importance of video and collaboration technologies to the networking giant, as well as its customers.
The UK market's online spending in 2009 will rise by 13.3 percent compared to last year, taking the total spend to £20.9bn, despite the global recession, says Verdict Research.
During a day full of new innovations, James Cameron took the stage at Ubisoft's media briefing and gave a lengthy speech about his upcoming sci-fi epic Avatar. Cameron seemed confident about the film and game adaptation, citing that most film to game...
Amazon.com's new large-screen Kindle DX e-reader will ship earlier than expected, the company said Monday.
Asus today released its new M4A78-HTPC Series motherboards that are developed specifically for use in Home Theatre Personal Computers (HTPCs). According to a press release, the M4A78-HTPC Series motherboards are based on the AMD 780G chipset, which i...
Microsoft's Xbox 360 is suiting up to become an all-encompassing entertainment center. British broadcaster Sky has announced a deal between Sky and Microsoft that will bring live television programs such as sports, TV shows and movies to UK and Irish...
The next generation of High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) cables are going to give your HDTV a boost with a maximum 100Mb-per-second Internet connection, audio upstream capability and HD images at four times the resolution of 1080p.
Offering movies is the latest thing some vendors are trying to lure users as the battle for mobile phone buyers becomes more challenging.
According to Moneysupermarket.com, 65 percent of UK consumers don't know when the switchover, which will see the analogue TV signal turned off in favour of a digital signal, will happen in their area.
Hordes of Twitter fans have spoken out against Twitter's integration with the television industry, even causing the world's top Twitterer, Ashton Kutcher, to threaten a hiatus from the microblogging service. Many have adopted #nottwittertv as an ant...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
- How to customize the Apple TV (fourth-generation) home screen
- YouTube's Content ID program finally provides for ad revenue during disputes
- Sony cranks up optical disc storage to 3.3TB
- Hands-on with Surface Hub: Microsoft's huge tablet has some productivity holes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCApplication Packaging ExpertVIC
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- FTSenior Team Leader Applications SupportACT
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- CCIT Change CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW