Panasonic revealed a loss of US$4bn for the 2008 financial year.
Toshiba filed suit Thursday in a U.S. court against Imation and several manufacturers and distributors of recordable DVD media for the alleged infringement of its patents.
Amazon Wednesday introduced Kindle Publishing for Blogs Beta, a new program that lets anyone sell blog subscriptions to Kindle users through Amazon's Kindle store. All you have to do is sign up for a blog vendor account (your Amazon customer account ...
Sony reported Thursday a loss for its fiscal year ended March 31, hit by the slowdown of the global economy, the appreciation of the yen, and a decline in the Japanese stock market.
U.S. consumers are warming to Blu-ray disc players in a big way, according The NPD Group, a market research firm. First quarter 2009 sales of standalone Blu-ray players in the U.S. topped 400,000 units, a significant 72 per cent increase over Q1 2008...
Commercial Radio Australia’s analysis of the digital radio channel plans released by the Australian Communication and Media Authority shows that “well over 90%” of Adelaide’s population will be able to access digital radio. This figure means that Ade...
If you've got a PowerPoint presentation you want to share with others, but are having problems doing so, then DVDShow for PowerPoint is a simple solution. It converts any PowerPoint presentation into a an MPEG movie file or lets you burn it to DVD so...
Denon has released three new pairs of earphones, including the range-topping AH-NC600, which features active noise-cancelling technology that allegedly reduces background noise by 99 per cent.
The Watchmen Director's Cut is coming to Blu-ray in late July and will include a feature that allows you to sync your BD-Live buddies and Facebook friends into one list. This means you can use Warner Home Video's live community screening feature (LCS...
The UK Film Council, along with a number of other industry bodies and trade unions, is urging the government to ban illegal downloaders from the net.
When it comes to e-readers, the hype machine has gotten ahead of the reality. Earlier this week, photos of the super-slim, sexy Plastic Logic Reader -- not available until next year -- circulated the 'Net and graced a New York Times article on the co...
Melbourne will become the first capital city on the east coast with permanent DAB+ digital radio services on 11 May.
Astronauts onboard the space shuttle Atlantis will have one extra job to do next week.
As expected, Amazon.com Wednesday released a new version of its Kindle with a bigger screen, which is intended to present newspaper and magazine content better than the current, smaller Kindle 2.
Australia's first permanent DAB+ digital radio services have been switched on in Perth by nine commercial radio stations. Although digital radio signals have already been broadcast in several capital cities, these have been test broadcasts from a sma...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Netflix inches towards global dominance
- Internet TV set to surge this Christmas
- Telstra TV: The Roku box that could
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCWintel Engineer with Sharepoint 2010 / 2013NSW
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCSenior Change Analyst - Multiple RolesVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC