Sony has some new competition in the next-generation Ultra HD video race. Digital video heavyweight RED has announced pre-orders of its Redray 4K Digital Cinema Player, an Internet-connected Ultra HD media player that will display ultra high-resoluti...
Home Entertainment - News
Foxtel has added eight more channels from its subscription cable TV service to the Foxtel Go app for Apple's iPad, as well as increasing the number of programs available through its library of catch-up TV shows.
LG's plans to publicly sell the first Ultra High-Definition TV in Australia were thrown into disarray this morning, with an event planned with Harvey Norman cancelled at the last minute.
After a year and a half in the wilderness, Australian DIY audio specialist The Loudspeaker Kit is back -- under new management, with a new business plan.
Sony Australia has been in touch with a quick response to our inquiry into whether Australian 84-inch BRAVIA TV buyers can expect to get a free, as-yet-unannounced media 'delivery solution' that will display native Ultra High Definition video to the ...
Sony USA has dropped a pre-CES hint to its plans for what it calls the‘4K Ultra HD’ format -- it will include “the world’s first 4K Ultra HD delivery solution” free with any purchase of its KD-84X9000 BRAVIA TV.
Electronics vendor, Sony Australia, is tackling the Christmas retail rush through a summer-themed campaign titled ‘Summertainment’, which will reward customers on (very) select purchases.
Subscription video streaming service Quickflix has released an app for Microsoft’s Xbox 360, letting owners of the popular games console watch unlimited movies and TV shows for a flat monthly fee.
According to a post on Google's official Google+ page for Google TV, the service will soon get access to Google Music and purchasing for Google Movies through the Google Play Store.
The 13-week trial of audio description running on the ABC has come to a close, with the service suspended until further notice as the government deliberates on its future.
DAB+ digital radio products have sold over 1 million units in Australia, thanks to strong third-quarter sales for 2012.
Sony will be launching two new sets of speakers in Australia targeting the high-end audio market, challenging long-standing specialist audiophile brands like Bowers and Wilkins, Linn, Dali and Dynaudio.
High-end electronics manufacturer Oppo Digital has announced an update to its line of reference quality Blu-ray players, replacing the existing BDP-93 with a new BDP-103.
iPhones and iPads may get the attention these days, but Apple isn't ready to abandon its iconic music players just yet. The company announced two new iPods at its media event - updated versions of the iPod touch and the iPod nano.
A U.S. appeals court has reinstated a lower court ruling that found admitted music pirate Jammie Thomas-Rasset guilty of copyright infringement. The Minnesota woman has been ordered to pay the original $222,000 in damages.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Plex Cloud is now open to all paid users
- YouTube launches streaming TV service with 40 channels and unlimited cloud DVR storage
- Up next for Apple TV: 4K streaming reportedly in the works
- Apple’s original TV shows are almost ready for prime time
- Apple snags Amazon Fire TV exec to lead Apple TV efforts
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPPerformance Test Analyst - Perth BasedQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsNSW
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- CCFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistNSW
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCProject Manager - Security DomainVIC
- TPBusiness Project Manager - DigitalNSW
- TPSenior Software DeveloperQLD
- TPIT Business Analyst (UX Design)NSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 requiredSA
- CCSAP BPC SME/Consultant - BRISBANE BASEDQLD
- TPSenior Communications Officer | SharePointQLD
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- FTLinux System AdminstratorQLD
- FTSalesforce Senior Developer | Solution DesignerQLD
- CCCloud Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- TPSAP Finance LeadQLD
- FTDevOps Engineer - Linux / MySql / ScriptQLD