Denon and Marantz have shown off new lifestyle hi-fi audio products: a range of new Denon headphones and iPod dock audio systems, and a new Marantz hi-fi dock.
The ABC has been trialing an 'audio description’ service, providing narration for vision impaired citizens, on its ABC1 digital TV channel since the beginning of August. The trial, which runs until October, broadcasts a second stream of audio alongsi...
Daily deals website Catch of the Day is running its Technothon until midday today, with low prices on a wide range of technology products.
Yamaha's new BD-S473 Blu-ray player inherits its features from last year's BD-S671, but is slimmer, cheaper, and more powerful.
The 2012 London Olympic Games is finally here. If you’re in Australia, you’re able to stay in touch with every second of the Games -- there’s free-to-air TV, cable TV, online video, radio, websites and public video screens to occupy your time and att...
PC World is running its 2012 Media Usage survey, quizzing you on your Internet browsing habits and media consumption. We're interested in learning more about how you view and share technology-related content and information. Your feedback will help u...
Sony's just-announced flagship Blu-ray player, the BDP-S790, is the first of its kind to upscale video to 4K -- the next generation of video quality beyond 1080p Full HD.
Foxtel has launched a streaming Internet TV subscription on some Samsung Smart TVs, with a range of channels at a much cheaper price than its existing cable service.
The ABC's popular iview video on demand service is now available on iPhones as well as iPads, thanks to a revitalised, universal iOS app.
Australia’s analog TV broadcasts will end quietly on the unceremonious date of 10 December 2013, as the last round of digital TV switchover dates have been announced.
Sony has officially announced the imminent release of its Google TV set-top box in Australia. The ‘Sony Internet Player with Google TV’ will initially be available exclusively as a bundle with premium Sony TVs.
Back in April, Ikea announced it was going to produce furniture in its Uppleva range that included a built-in smart TV, speakers and even DVD or Blu-ray players. It's not due in the UK until later this year, but our colleagues at M3 in Sweden have go...
Cut-price electronics manufacturer Kogan has announced a $99 Smart TV dongle. Like the recently unveiled Sony Google TV set-top box, the Kogan gora Smart TV runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, the latest version of Google’s smartphone- and tablet...
Sony is set to release a new Google TV set-top box in Australia which will be the first of its kind to be sold locally. The company has struggled to get traction with its Google TV products in the US, where the app-enabled boxes have proven unpopular...
An upcoming Google TV box based on Android 4.0 OS and an ARM processor will come closer to smartphones and tablets with the capability to play direct movie streams from Android 4.0 mobile devices, a set-top box maker said on Wednesday at the Computex...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
- How to customize the Apple TV (fourth-generation) home screen
- YouTube's Content ID program finally provides for ad revenue during disputes
- Sony cranks up optical disc storage to 3.3TB
- Hands-on with Surface Hub: Microsoft's huge tablet has some productivity holes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- CCPre-Sales Consulting Business AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW