The Bowers and Wilkins Panorama is a home theatre soundbar with great audio quality and an exceedingly stylish design. Getting the best sound out of the device is tricky thanks to an unintuitive optimisation process and the lack of an on-screen displ...
The Sony BDP-S760 is a high-end Blu-ray player aimed squarely at movie buffs and discerning audiophiles.
Western Digital's WD TV Live is a tiny and inexpensive high-definition media player that can access a wide variety of video, audio and photo files from both local and networked storage devices. It is extremely easy to use but lacks wireless connectiv...
Seagate's FreeAgent Theater+ is a media streamer designed to work in conjunction with the company's FreeAgent Go portable hard drives. While it can be used with any USB flash drive or portable hard drive, its advantage lies in its FreeAgent integrati...
Sonos makes multiroom network music streaming components that are elegant and reliable and great-sounding, but rarely inexpensive. At $699, however, the company's new Sonos ZonePlayer S5 is quite affordable, though it won't be the right option for ev...
Finally! A digital radio that has a decent price tag yet doesn't make any compromises when it comes to sound quality. OXX Digital's Vantage looks as good as it sounds, with a retro design that’s very easy on the eye.
The Revo Pico DAB+ greatly improves on its predecessor, the Revo UNO DAB+. It's a nifty little rugged radio that lets you listen to FM and DAB+ stations. The inclusion of a rechargeable battery in the Pico was a great move by Revo, and the ‘splashpro...
The Revo iBlik RadioStation is a desktop digital radio with an iPod dock and Wi-Fi networking. It's stylish and modern, but the troublesome controls and an imperfect mono speaker mean it isn't a great choice.
The Panasonic DMP-BD80 is a top brass Blu-ray player with a respectable brace of bells and whistles. If you specifically require 7.1ch audio and DivX playback, it's pretty hard to beat. Otherwise, plump for its cheaper stable mate, the DMP-BD60.
At first glance, the Astone Media Gear 1080p AP-100 looks like a bedside clock with its flimsy construction and bland design. However, it's actually a media player with good format support, a reasonable price and the ability to play Full HD media.
LaCie's LaCinema Rugged HD is a hard drive that attaches to your PC's USB port, and it's a multimedia player that outputs the video, music, and images that you copy onto it to your TV via HDMI or composite/analog outputs. It's price (US$349) is above...
The Olive Opus No.4 media streamer is impressively designed, simple to operate and gratifying to listen to. It's painfully expensive, but we'd happily pay a premium for the build quality and design as well as the impressive specifications.
The Mediagate MG-M2TV is a small and unobtrusive media streamer that can play content off USB drives and memory cards. We like its simplicity and support for a wide range of file formats, though its lack of networking and any built-in storage may ann...
The Samsung HT-BDS200 soundbar is a stylish and well-built home theatre system with a wireless subwoofer and an integrated Blu-ray disc player. It may be a bit large and imposing if you are pairing it with a smaller screen, but it is a good match wit...
The Pure EVOKE-2S is an eco-friendly digital radio that receives both digital audio broadcasts (DAB) and FM signals. It's marketed at people who want a digital radio for the kitchen, but you can use this model pretty much anywhere around the house. P...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
- How to customize the Apple TV (fourth-generation) home screen
- YouTube's Content ID program finally provides for ad revenue during disputes
- Sony cranks up optical disc storage to 3.3TB
- Hands-on with Surface Hub: Microsoft's huge tablet has some productivity holes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCStrategic Business AnalystNSW
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- CCSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC