Revo’s Uno DAB+ is an unusual looking and expensive digital radio that only offers an average feature set.
Bush’s BR10DAB DAB+ digital radio receiver incorporates a single speaker and a tuner into a simple body, giving acceptable entry-level sound quality and has an easy-to-use interface.
The Akai AISS010 home theatre system is a powerful stereo speaker system with in-built subwoofers. It has plenty of integrated features such as an iPod dock, USB port and DVD player that make it attractive to those wanting a simple unit for watching ...
The Olin HVBT-2000 is a cheap and easy to use digital television set-top box that operates quickly.
The Seagate FreeAgent Theater is a media player designed to connect your Seagate FreeAgent Go external hard drive to a television for photo, audio and video playback
The Fiivo is a personal video recorder (PVR) and digital set-top box that’s significantly cheaper than big-name players like the TiVo HD. Despite this, it offers some features that might sway digital video enthusiasts.
As sub/sat systems go, the Creative GigaWorks T3 system is certainly quite compact. But it also offers one of the best overall sound qualities from the breed of PC stereo speaker systems you can find.
The Panasonic DMR-BW850 Blu-ray disc recorder provides great image quality and plenty of useful features to those looking for a high-end media storage and playback device. These features, in addition to a large internal hard drive and Internet connec...
The DVICO TViX R-3300 is a competent personal video recorder and set-top box with a built-in tuner for digital and analog TV that also excels at streaming multimedia files from computers on a network. The interface is simple rather than flashy and so...
The LG HB954WA home theatre system has an integrated Blu-ray disc player, an iPod dock and wireless rear speakers. Its sound quality could be slightly better and the system's styling may not be to everyone’s tastes, however.
The Yamaha TSX-130 digital radio incorporates an iPod dock, CD player and a USB port for playing music stored on thumb drives. The two 15W speakers and two bass reflex ports provide good audio quality, and it's capable of receiving both FM and DAB+ r...
Grundig's GDR700AB is a digital radio that supports the DAB+ standard. It has a rich, wood-accented exterior and integrated stereo speakers. It can run off batteries and has a useful line-out port for connecting it to a more powerful stereo.
The Grundig DAB+ iPod DocThe Grundig DAB+ iPod Docking Radio (GDR710DABIP) is a digital radio and iPod dock with two speakers and a tuner for receiving conventional FM radio.king Radio (GDR710DABIP) is a digital radio and iPod dock with two speakers ...
The Sharp DVSL1200W DVD player has progressive scanning and an attractive design, but its lack of 1080p upscaling and an HDMI output makes it unsuitable for use with large screen televisions.
The Panasonic DMR-EX79 DVD-recorder has a 250GB hard drive and a HDMI 1.3 port for upscaling DVDs to 1080p. Despite its inability to decode HD signals, it offers a reasonable feature set for its $659 price point.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell XPS 13 laptop (early 2015 model)
- 2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ70 compact camera
- 3 HP Stream 8 tablet with Windows 8.1
- 4 Samsung Gear VR virtual reality headset
- 5 Alienware 13 gaming laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- LG goes big on 4K TVs, announces 17 new models up to 98-inches
- Foxtel's iQ3 champions new Internet-savvy platform
- Netflix confirms Aussie pricing, will start from $8.99
- Chromecast gains the ability to work with regular TV remote controls
- Apple's new streaming music service reportedly coming in June
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Ad Operations ManagerQLD
- FTDigital Ad Operations ManagerNSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTMarketing Executive | MusicNSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
- FTDigital Producer - ConsumerNSW
- FTDigital Producer - Mobile AppsNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTCRM Campaign ManagerNSW
- FTMedia Sales Executive - Client Side!!NSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTMobile Sales managerNSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTDigital Communications Specialist | Internet Services| BrisbaneNSW
- FTEmail Campaign Manager - leading fashion group!NSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectNSW
- FTProduct Producer | MobileNSW
- FTAgency Sales Manager - Software Sales - Major Global Tech Company!NSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW