The Pure EVOKE-2S is an eco-friendly digital radio that receives both digital audio broadcasts (DAB) and FM signals. It's marketed at people who want a digital radio for the kitchen, but you can use this model pretty much anywhere around the house. P...
Home Entertainment - Reviews
The Compro T1000W media streamer supports a comprehensive range of formats and wireless network streaming, it includes a TV tuner, and has multiple video outputs. The media streamer doesn’t have any internal storage, but you can add a SATA desktop ha...
The TDK iVibe is an iPod dock with two flat-panel speakers, a large LCD screen and an alarm clock function. If you’re looking for a slim, wall-mountable dock, the TDK iVibe is worth considering.
TDK's NX-08CD mini hi-fi system is stylish and has an impressive array of inputs for those with a multi-format music collection.
Much like animals, some Blu-ray devices are more equal than others. The Panasonic DMR-BW750 Blu-ray recorder is the latest superior model to ‘hog’ the BD limelight; boasting a 250GB inbuilt hard drive, twin HD digital tuners and H.264 video recording...
The Kogan Digital Radio with Wi-Fi and iPod dock has the widest range of features included in any of the digital radio we've reviewed, plus it is also one of the cheapest. Unfortunately, it suffers from a few design and construction flaws.
Panasonic's SC-PT875W home theatre system swaps out the SC-BT207W’s Blu-ray disc player for a standard DVD player. It's still on par with the Panasonic SC-BT207W for sound quality and it also has wireless rear speakers, plus its lower price makes it ...
The OXX Classic DAB+ digital radio is a complete music solution for your home or office — it allows you to listen to both analog and digital radio as well as a huge range of Internet radio stations. Music streaming from a PC is a breeze once Wi...
The Pure EVOKE Flow is a DAB+ compatible digital radio with integrated Wi-Fi networking, a battery port and auxiliary inputs. While it's not as full of features as other digital radio players, its construction is second to none.
The Panasonic SC-BT207W is a pre-built home theatre system that provides an easy way to add surround sound and Blu-ray disc playback to your flat-screen television. It’s got plenty of useful features for the digital enthusiast, and flaws in its sound...
Western Digital's WD TV Mini high media player might be small, but it can be used to access most types of video, audio or photo files from a USB external hard drive. Though lacking HDMI, the WD TV Mini is a perfect match for older televisions or thos...
Logitech's Z520 stereo PC speakers are relatively expensive. The sound they produce is worth the outlay, though; good treble and mid-range response make for accurate and lively musical reproduction. The lack of a subwoofer means the system is suited ...
The LG BD390 Network Blu-ray Disc Player is a BD player with a difference -- integrated wireless networking, no less. Having beaten Sony’s impending suite of next-gen offerings to the post, it’s officially the first Blu-ray player to boast built-in W...
The Noontec Moviedock A6 is a media streamer that lets you display stored digital data on your TV. It can be used to play movies, listen to music or view photos in a variety of file formats, including most HD video codecs. With its fuss-free setup, e...
The Sony Super MU.TE.KI (HTDDW8500) is a 7.4-channel surround sound system that doesn’t pull any punches. Everything you need to set up a large cinema room is included, so all you need to add is a big TV and a Blu-ray disc player.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Up next for Apple TV: 4K streaming reportedly in the works
- Apple’s original TV shows are almost ready for prime time
- Apple snags Amazon Fire TV exec to lead Apple TV efforts
- AirTV's slick marriage of Sling TV and OTA channels isn't in the product yet
- Here's what's coming next from Sling TV
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTFull Stack Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- TPEnvironment Specialist(DevOps)QLD
- CCNetwork Specialist - IPAM TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- TPAgile Project Manager. Sharepoint / PeoplesoftNSW
- CCData Migration Consultant - LeadNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW
- TPBusiness Intelligence Program ManagerVIC
- FTFinancial ERP Customer SME / Solution Consultant / System AccountantNSW
- FTInfrastructure Security Compliance OfficerNSW
- CCProject Support SpecialistVIC
- CCData Analyst - SAS - Immediate Start RequiredNSW
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- CCProject Manager - Security/Cyber SecurityACT
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystNSW
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- CCTest Automation EngineerVIC
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Technical LeadQLD
- CCTest ManagerWA