The Akai AISS010 home theatre system is a powerful stereo speaker system with in-built subwoofers. It has plenty of integrated features such as an iPod dock, USB port and DVD player that make it attractive to those wanting a simple unit for watching ...
The Olin HVBT-2000 is a cheap and easy to use digital television set-top box that operates quickly.
The Seagate FreeAgent Theater is a media player designed to connect your Seagate FreeAgent Go external hard drive to a television for photo, audio and video playback
The Fiivo is a personal video recorder (PVR) and digital set-top box that’s significantly cheaper than big-name players like the TiVo HD. Despite this, it offers some features that might sway digital video enthusiasts.
As sub/sat systems go, the Creative GigaWorks T3 system is certainly quite compact. But it also offers one of the best overall sound qualities from the breed of PC stereo speaker systems you can find.
The Panasonic DMR-BW850 Blu-ray disc recorder provides great image quality and plenty of useful features to those looking for a high-end media storage and playback device. These features, in addition to a large internal hard drive and Internet connec...
The DVICO TViX R-3300 is a competent personal video recorder and set-top box with a built-in tuner for digital and analog TV that also excels at streaming multimedia files from computers on a network. The interface is simple rather than flashy and so...
The LG HB954WA home theatre system has an integrated Blu-ray disc player, an iPod dock and wireless rear speakers. Its sound quality could be slightly better and the system's styling may not be to everyone’s tastes, however.
The Yamaha TSX-130 digital radio incorporates an iPod dock, CD player and a USB port for playing music stored on thumb drives. The two 15W speakers and two bass reflex ports provide good audio quality, and it's capable of receiving both FM and DAB+ r...
Grundig's GDR700AB is a digital radio that supports the DAB+ standard. It has a rich, wood-accented exterior and integrated stereo speakers. It can run off batteries and has a useful line-out port for connecting it to a more powerful stereo.
The Grundig DAB+ iPod DocThe Grundig DAB+ iPod Docking Radio (GDR710DABIP) is a digital radio and iPod dock with two speakers and a tuner for receiving conventional FM radio.king Radio (GDR710DABIP) is a digital radio and iPod dock with two speakers ...
The Sharp DVSL1200W DVD player has progressive scanning and an attractive design, but its lack of 1080p upscaling and an HDMI output makes it unsuitable for use with large screen televisions.
The Panasonic DMR-EX79 DVD-recorder has a 250GB hard drive and a HDMI 1.3 port for upscaling DVDs to 1080p. Despite its inability to decode HD signals, it offers a reasonable feature set for its $659 price point.
The Sharp HT-SB200 is a stereo sound bar that will give a boost in sound quality and volume to any slimline LCD or plasma television. It functions seamlessly with Sharp’s recent LCD television range and provides good quality sound and bass extension ...
The Panasonic DMP-BD60 might cost a bit more than the other top-tier Blu-ray Disc players on the market, but in our opinion it's worth it. The BD-Live-capable DMP-BD60 delivers terrific design, a plethora of features, and stellar image quality.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
- How to customize the Apple TV (fourth-generation) home screen
- YouTube's Content ID program finally provides for ad revenue during disputes
- Sony cranks up optical disc storage to 3.3TB
- Hands-on with Surface Hub: Microsoft's huge tablet has some productivity holes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC