TV is no longer just about what is broadcast on free-to-air networks. In addition to cable television, the latest TV tech innovations allow you to watch television online in your loungeroom, record and pause live TV, access content on demand, along w...
Home Entertainment - Roundups
eBook readers are one of the hottest Christmas gifts around. These electronic devices display text and other media on portable, digital displays. They make an ideal companion for avid readers, with the ability to store thousands of books at one time....
The holiday season is almost upon us, which translates to big sales in retail stores around the country. If you want to pick a fancy present that the whole family can enjoy, why not make the leap to Full HD with a Blu-ray player or recorder? Here are...
A an iPod or iPhone dock can be a great Christmas gift. Some docking stations offer extras like digital radio, Wi-Fi connectivity and alarm clocks, and most charge your iPhone or iPod.
If you're looking to buy a digital radio for Christmas and are on a budget then take a look at our roundup of sub-$200 models.
eBooks are electronic devices that display text and other media on portable, digital displays. They make an ideal companion for avid readers, with the ability to store thousands of books at one time. Here are five of the best eBook readers currently ...
If you want to get the most out of your Blu-ray movies and DVDs, a sub-woofer and set of external speakers is absolutely essential. Here are five of the best home theatre offerings we've looked at from Sony, Samsung, Bowers & Wilkins, Sharp and Orb A...
Media streamers allow you to quickly and easily display your digital movies and photos on a TV. The following media streamers from Dvico, LaCie, Asus, AC Ryan and Western Digital are some of our personal favourites.
If price is no obstacle, it's hard to look past these premium Blu-ray offerings from Sony, Panasonic, LG and Harman Kardon. Prices start at $649.
If you're in the market for a mid-range Blu-ray player, the following models will not disappoint. Each player on this list costs $449-$599 and comes with plenty of handy features.
Looking for a cheap Blu-ray player? Here are our top picks for budget Blu-ray players under $400, with models from Sony, LG, Kogan and Panasonic. Each Blu-ray player in this list has an Ethernet port for accessing Internet-based content via BD-Live, ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's new TV app puts all the shows and movies you want to watch in one spot
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Say goodbye to Apple's third-generation Apple TV
- Google's 4K HDR Chromecast Ultra costs US$69, and will launch in November
- Xiaomi's 4K-capable Mi Box is the most affordable Android TV device yet
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTWeb Business AnalystQLD
- FTSoftware Design Engineer in Test (SDET)QLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementNSW
- CCFull Stack Java DevelopersNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCSenior System EngineerACT
- CCNetwork Deployment SpecialistNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence & Federal Govt | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- CCService Now DeveloperVIC
- TPGIS OfficerQLD
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- CCIteration Manager - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTProduct ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - PermanentACT
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Network EngineerACT
- FTMid to senior Java Software EngineerNSW
- CCWebSphere Portal AdministratorNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- CCWorkplace Design LeadNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW