Reader Anibal is looking to outfit his PC with a Blu-ray drive and wants to know if there's any good, low-cost (or free) software for watching Blu-ray movies.
Despite a few seriously annoying bugs, the Windows 7 version of Windows Media Center is without a doubt the best yet.
There's never been a better time for a business to refresh its devices. Intel offers a range of business solutions, from Servers to SSD, but also 2 in 1 products and also the NUC unit which is set to revolutionise your desktop. Click here to read more information on these products.
Here are your most likely options, from the best to the worst, if you want to hook up your desktop PC or notebook to your TV.
Using your PC to store your photos, videos, and music might save you the trouble of having to dust off photo albums and alphabetize your CD collection, but it can still be a pain to keep your media converted, stored, tagged, and uploaded.
HDMI, RCA, S-Video--sorting through the alphabet soup of audio/video cables can be difficult.
I've made no secret of my love for Windows Media Center, but for months I've been living with a glitch that almost drove me to TiVo.
John Gumbs asked the PC World forum why you can only change a DVD drive's region a limited number of times.
Google encourages its engineers to spend 20 percent of their time working on projects that aren't necessarily in their job descriptions. The corporate philosophy that spawned Google products like including Gmail and Google News has perhaps had its gr...
Kurt asked the Answer Line forum about buying a PC for his home theater
If you're the kind of person who insists on handpicking a road-trip playlist rather than just setting your music player to shuffle, you were born for radio, baby. Fortunately, you don't have to let your daily life get in the way of your broadcasting ...
Question of the week: Do upscaling DVD players improve the picture on HDTVs? Answer: Probably, but there's no guarantee.
You have your pizza, your beer, and your brand-new, beautiful HDTV. But is that HDTV giving your favorite sport everything it's capable of giving?
As more people turn to e-readers, which are particularly handy for travel, a variety of screen guards and cases have hit the market, as have accessories such as clip-on lights and decorative decals. We looked at a variety of them this month.
You've bought the HDTV. You've set it up, plugged everything into it. Maybe you've even calibrated it for the best possible picture. But you're not done yet: fiddling with a few more settings can further complement your viewing experience.
You've bought the HDTV. You've set it up, plugged everything into it. Maybe you've even calibrated it for the best possible picture.
Latest News Articles
- US chases supercomputing crown with multipetaflop Trinity system
- Oracle gives sneak peek at its plans for OpenWorld
- Whistle activity monitor is like FitBit for dogs
- International law enforcement operation disrupts Shylock banking malware
- AWS rolls out enterprise document storage and sharing
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 Nokia’s flagship Lumia 930 on sale 11 July in Australia
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnology Development DirectorNZ
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTRelationship/Partnerships ManagerNSW
- CCeFinance Change ManagerNSW
- FTHead of Service ExperienceNZ
- CCL2 Technical Engineer - RightFaxVIC
- FTService Operations DirectorNZ