Though Windows Media Centre Edition and the Windows Media Player are very good at what they do, there's no native support for iTunes file types. Though this is hardly surprising given the competition between Apple and Microsoft, it's a bummer for tho...
Zip through your TiVo menus at warp speed, drive non-gaming devices with your Wii controller, and more
The Xbox 360 is no slouch in the media hub department. Here's how to take full advantage of every media function!
Why do some HD channels still display those unsightly black bars on the side of the screen? If you're receiving HD over-the-air signals on a HDTV, shouldn't it fill the whole TV screen?
Entertainment doesn't have to be expensive, even with a large HDTV and great content.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Amazon's faster new Fire TV Stick comes with an Alexa-enabled voice remote
- 4K Chromecast Ultra details leak ahead of Google event
- Sonos comes to the Apple store, but what does that mean for Beats speakers?
- Plex Cloud lets you say goodbye to your always-on home media server
- Sony's first 4K Blu-ray player reminds you what a steal the Xbox One S truly is
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT