Though Windows Media Centre Edition and the Windows Media Player are very good at what they do, there's no native support for iTunes file types. Though this is hardly surprising given the competition between Apple and Microsoft, it's a bummer for tho...
Home Entertainment - Tutorials
Zip through your TiVo menus at warp speed, drive non-gaming devices with your Wii controller, and more
The Xbox 360 is no slouch in the media hub department. Here's how to take full advantage of every media function!
Why do some HD channels still display those unsightly black bars on the side of the screen? If you're receiving HD over-the-air signals on a HDTV, shouldn't it fill the whole TV screen?
Entertainment doesn't have to be expensive, even with a large HDTV and great content.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Plex embraces Kodi as Plex Media Player becomes available to all
- 'Google Cast' is being phased out in favor of Chromecast for connected TVs and speakers
- PlayStation Vue is now available on Apple TV
- Apple's new TV app puts all the shows and movies you want to watch in one spot
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTAngular DeveloperSA
- TPSenior UI Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTMotor Claims ConsultantNSW
- CCFullstack Developer (AngularJs & Java 8)QLD
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerNSW
- FTCustomer Support/Helpdesk Support SpecialistQLD
- FTInfrastructure EngineerQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant Applications & ServersACT
- CCProject Manager X2VIC
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- CCITSM Process ExpertNSW
- FTPaid Search SpecialistNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Software Engineer / Architect (Network Technologies)NSW
- CCProject Manager - Cabling, Network Sys Design and DeliveryNSW
- FTFinancial Planner - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSEM / PPC / Paid Search Specialist - 6 Month Contract RoleNSW
- CCSenior Information Management SMENSW
- FTInfrastructure and Data Centre Support OfficerACT
- FTProject Management - Infrastructure projectsACT
- FTService Desk Team LeaderNSW
- CCFacilities Coordinator/ Data Centre Coordinator- Multiple RolesVIC
- FTJapanese Speaking Technical Support EngineerNSW
- FTPractice AdvisorVIC