Though Windows Media Centre Edition and the Windows Media Player are very good at what they do, there's no native support for iTunes file types. Though this is hardly surprising given the competition between Apple and Microsoft, it's a bummer for tho...
Zip through your TiVo menus at warp speed, drive non-gaming devices with your Wii controller, and more
The Xbox 360 is no slouch in the media hub department. Here's how to take full advantage of every media function!
Why do some HD channels still display those unsightly black bars on the side of the screen? If you're receiving HD over-the-air signals on a HDTV, shouldn't it fill the whole TV screen?
Entertainment doesn't have to be expensive, even with a large HDTV and great content.
Latest News Articles
- Teen arrested in Heartbleed attack against Canadian tax site
- A look at the world's most powerful X-ray laser
- IBM profit falls on weak hardware sales, transition costs
- Google revenue jumps 19 per cent but still disappoints
- AT&T wearables to hit the smartwatch runway soon
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 3 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.