Apple is ready to test push notifications, one of the most anticipated features of the upcoming iPhone OS 3.0.
As the Apple World Wide Developers Conference approaches and the company prepares to roll out a new version of the iPhone operating system, the Mac rumor sites have been buzzing about what a next-generation iPhone might bring to the market.
Being a mobile phone reviewer, I often get asked the question: "Should I buy a BlackBerry or an iPhone?" In fact, if I had a dollar for every time I’ve been asked that question, I probably wouldn’t be writing this article.
Is Apple's rumored "mediapad" entertainment device a threat to Amazon's Kindle e-book reader? I think it is, but the only people who may care are current Kindle owners, some of whom may end up wishing they had waited on their purchase.
Here's a selection of favorite forbidden -- but useful and fun -- iPhone applications on Apple's banned list.
Despite Apple's formal opposition and upcoming 3.0 firmware, users still seek jailbroken iPhone advantages -- and developers deliver
Apple may have sold 1 billion apps through the App Store, but there are only 10 which are must-haves for my iPhone
Google Ventures Rich Miner recently predicted at a conference in Cambridge, Mass., that a significant number of people will disconnect from the wired Internet in 2 to 3 years, abandoning their computers for mobile devices.
iPhone enthusiasts from around the Web offer their visions for the next-gen iPhone
While some corporations have worried about the ability to secure and manage iPhones used by their workers, Forrester Research Inc. says three major companies are successfully deploying thousands of the Apple Inc. devices.
Skype's mobile VoIP for the iPhone delivers where it matters: on voice quality.
Rumors are percolating about the next-generation iPhone, particularly after Apple offered a sneak preview< last week of its upcoming iPhone 3.0 software. If the reports are true, the upcoming iPhone may prove to be a major upgrade of the current mod...
We take a look at the handsets trying to knock Apple's iPhone off its perch. Sony Ericsson, RIM, HTC, Samsung, Nokia and LG all have touch-screen-equipped mobile phones on the market.
How does a mobile/handheld game play on the morning commute? Let's find out.
iPhone applications are proliferating like rabbits, but not all of them are great. In fact some can get you into hot water.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Lab results find the iPhone SE fails the bendgate and waterproof test
- This iPhone SE teardown is pretty much what you’d expect
- US DOJ cracks San Bernardino shooter's iPhone
- Apple re-issues iOS 9.3 after crippling older devices, confusing customers
- Apple developing new batteries to improve energy capacity in devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team Lead | Blackburn | Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- FTGraduate IT Administration SupportVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW