Compact, powerful, innovative, new browsers give you more choices than ever before.
A new generation of mobile Web browsers is finally making the Web a reality on handheld devices.
It's been two weeks since the launch of the already iconic Apple iPhone 3G in Australia and the hype machine is still in overdrive. Although plenty of Australians have already snapped up iPhones, there are many who won't buy into the hype and are loo...
Yesterday we picked out the best plans on offer from Vodafone, Telstra and Optus for the iPhone 3G, but there's another issue with pricing -- how much your new phone is going to cost to use while travelling overseas.
When it comes to the iPhone 3G, Australian consumers have the choice of three carriers, pre-paid or post-paid plans, outright or monthly handset costs, and different data allowances. There are more than 36 different iPhone plans available to Australi...
Enterprise apps for the iPhone
With the release of the iPhone 2.0 software on Friday and the opening of the App Store -- where hundreds of third-party applications are now available -- Apple's iPhone has taken a major leap toward becoming a premiere mobile platform.
Mobile applications to make both your work and social lives easier.
Fresh from the Vodafone launch this morning, we had a quick look at the new iPhone 3G and its features. Here are our first impressions of the phone and how it compares to the original.
The line at the Vodafone store on George Street, Sydney, this morning wasn't as long as the one at Optus' midnight launch, but excitement was still in the air.
If you haven't implemented a mobile device policy, now is the time to start, according to an Info-Tech Research Group analyst.
We managed to get our hands on the all-new iPhone 3G from Apple
With summer finally upon us, the sunshine's (sort of) beating down. The weather's getting (a bit) hotter, and so are the gadgets. Here's our top nine products announces in Japan this month.
Late last year, the mobile phone industry passed a remarkable milestone, one that not so many years ago it didn't even expect to reach. Media sites and blogs around the world buzzed as the news was announced with equal measures of excitement, amazeme...
Geolocation, or geotagging, of photos seems to be all the rage at the moment. It allows users to add GPS data to their photos, so that mapping software can recognise and pinpoint the location where the photo was taken. It lets users search, locate, o...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- India has shot down Apple's plan to sell refurbished iPhones
- Lab results find the iPhone SE fails the bendgate and waterproof test
- This iPhone SE teardown is pretty much what you’d expect
- US DOJ cracks San Bernardino shooter's iPhone
- Apple re-issues iOS 9.3 after crippling older devices, confusing customers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCTest Execution ManagerVIC
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCProject Coordinator- PRINCE2 & Portal/Website/Digital bckgNSW
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC