A new generation of mobile Web browsers is finally making the Web a reality on handheld devices.
It's been two weeks since the launch of the already iconic Apple iPhone 3G in Australia and the hype machine is still in overdrive. Although plenty of Australians have already snapped up iPhones, there are many who won't buy into the hype and are loo...
Yesterday we picked out the best plans on offer from Vodafone, Telstra and Optus for the iPhone 3G, but there's another issue with pricing -- how much your new phone is going to cost to use while travelling overseas.
When it comes to the iPhone 3G, Australian consumers have the choice of three carriers, pre-paid or post-paid plans, outright or monthly handset costs, and different data allowances. There are more than 36 different iPhone plans available to Australi...
Enterprise apps for the iPhone
With the release of the iPhone 2.0 software on Friday and the opening of the App Store -- where hundreds of third-party applications are now available -- Apple's iPhone has taken a major leap toward becoming a premiere mobile platform.
Mobile applications to make both your work and social lives easier.
Fresh from the Vodafone launch this morning, we had a quick look at the new iPhone 3G and its features. Here are our first impressions of the phone and how it compares to the original.
The line at the Vodafone store on George Street, Sydney, this morning wasn't as long as the one at Optus' midnight launch, but excitement was still in the air.
If you haven't implemented a mobile device policy, now is the time to start, according to an Info-Tech Research Group analyst.
We managed to get our hands on the all-new iPhone 3G from Apple
With summer finally upon us, the sunshine's (sort of) beating down. The weather's getting (a bit) hotter, and so are the gadgets. Here's our top nine products announces in Japan this month.
Late last year, the mobile phone industry passed a remarkable milestone, one that not so many years ago it didn't even expect to reach. Media sites and blogs around the world buzzed as the news was announced with equal measures of excitement, amazeme...
Geolocation, or geotagging, of photos seems to be all the rage at the moment. It allows users to add GPS data to their photos, so that mapping software can recognise and pinpoint the location where the photo was taken. It lets users search, locate, o...
Amid the hype of Apple's first retail store opening in Australia this week, it's easy to be intrigued by the 750 square metres of glass used in its construction. What's more intriguing, however, is Apple's unique approach to retail.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell XPS 13 laptop (early 2015 model)
- 2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ70 compact camera
- 3 HP Stream 8 tablet with Windows 8.1
- 4 Samsung Gear VR virtual reality headset
- 5 Alienware 13 gaming laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Tips to keep iPhone 4S battery from draining fast
- iPhone 4S inconsistent camera auto-focus
- What makes Siri special?
- Early iPhone 4S problems
- Virgin Mobile joins the iPhone 4S party
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSales Manager - Seller AdvertisingNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTProduct Producer | MobileNSW
- FTAgency Sales Manager - Software Sales - Major Global Tech Company!NSW
- FTCRM Campaign ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Communications Specialist | Internet Services| BrisbaneNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTMarketing Executive | MusicNSW
- FTMobile Sales managerNSW
- FTMedia Sales Executive - Client Side!!NSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
- FTDigital Producer - Mobile AppsNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTEmail Campaign Manager - leading fashion group!NSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- FTDigital Producer - ConsumerNSW