An official Wikipedia application for the iPhone first saw the light of day today, giving users quick and easy access to oodles of information and hours of directionless fun.
iPhone Centre - News
Apple's expected fall event, unveiling a revamped iPod line and other product news, may take place on Wednesday, September 9. The oft-rumored Apple tablet may not make an appearance, but other likely highlights are te debut of new social feature for ...
Despite Twitter going into rumour overdrive, Spotify is still waiting to see if an iPhone application submission will make it past the Apple's App Store approval process.
Apple is investigating reports that some of its popular iPhones may have malfunctioned following a query from a European Commission directorate that oversees consumer safety issues.
GPS manufacturer TomTom has released its iPhone GPS app for Australia.
With all the Apple-bashing lately, you'd think that iPhone users - typically a satisfied lot - might be a little less thrilled with their chosen smartphone. Not so, according to a new survey by RBC/IQ ChangeWave. The market researcher polled iPhone ...
According to Gizmodo, an insider has revealed that the Apple tablet is indeed real, and mostly what people are expecting: A 10-inch touch-screen tablet running the iPhone OS, priced somewhere between $700-$900. However, there's a twist. The tablet ca...
Worldwide mobile phone sales totalled 286.1 million units in the second quarter of 2009, a 6.1 percent decrease from the second quarter of 2008, according to Gartner. However, smartphone sales surpassed 40 million units, a 27 percent increase from th...
The iPhone continued to shine as the sales of smartphones to end users grew by 27 percent during the second quarter compared to the same period last year, according to Gartner.
Despite recent drama, Google Voice will soon be available for iPhone -- as a Web-based app, says The New York Times.
Apple booted another popular app today from its iPhone App Store and it appears it did the right thing.
Remember that old saying the customer is always right? Well, in the future that saying might be "the customer is always right, unless their iPhone says otherwise." A patent filed by Apple has been uncovered for a "customer abuse detection system" t...
Apple iPhone owners are more likely to purchase games to play on their handset, compared to other mobile phone users, says Distimo.
Another day, yet another odd application found in the iTunes</a> App store. 'Poop The World</a>' from SWS Digital allows users to track their bowel movements and share them with the world, all in real-time.
O2 could lose its exclusive deal to stock Apple's iPhone in the UK on October 9 this year.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Which iPhones, iPads, and iPods support iOS 10?
- India has shot down Apple's plan to sell refurbished iPhones
- Lab results find the iPhone SE fails the bendgate and waterproof test
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPDeployment Support EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Vendor Transition - ApplicationsNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- CCTester (6 month contract) FinanceNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)WA
- FTIT Field EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTDeveloper - Java, Mule ESBNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerACT
- TPProject Manager - Data ManagementSA
- TPSenior Test Analyst - TAFEQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCMicrosoft Active Directory ArchitectACT
- CCChange ManagerQLD