Propelled by booming iPhone 3G sales, Apple on Tuesday reported strong sales and profitability for the quarter that ended in September.
Apple has no imminent plans to compete in the growing market for "netbooks," the small, inexpensive laptops that accounted for 5 percent of all US notebook sales last quarter, CEO Steve Jobs said Tuesday.
Zylotech Limited [ASX: ZYL] has become the first company to offer a surveillance suite compatible with the iPhone 3G.
Tired of getting the brush-off from Apple, Israeli researcher Aviv Raff Thursday disclosed technical details about a pair of iPhone security flaws that he first reported more than two months ago.
Bending to criticism from iPhone developers, Apple Wednesday announced it is dropping the non-disclosure agreement (NDA) for applications that have been released.
Apple has closed a loophole that had let a rejected iPhone developer sell his application using a distribution channel meant for beta testing and enterprises.
A week after Apple rejected his iPhone application and barred it from selling on the App Store, developer Alex Sokirynsky has turned to a little-known, but still Apple-approved, distribution channel to sell his work.
Apple Friday recalled all power adapters it packaged with iPhone 3G phones sold since mid-July in the US, Japan, Canada, Mexico and several Central and South American countries.
A Dick Smith Electronics store in Cairns, Queensland, is in hot water over allegations it recently sold a mobile phone containing pornographic photos. The customer, a university student, was "shocked and disgusted" when she discovered the images on t...
A day after Apple released its iPhone 2.1 update, users were split on whether the new software improves 3G reception and cuts the number of dropped calls, a major goal of the release that CEO Steve Jobs promised earlier in the week.
Australian ISP Internode has added free access to iPhone services from its wireless hotspots.
Apple will release an iPhone update Friday that CEO Steve Jobs promised "fixes lots of bugs," including the dropped call problem that's plagued users since July.
More than a year after arriving on the mobile/wireless scene, Apple's iPhone remains the "it" phone -- the one to beat and the one companies in the mobile device industry compare themselves to.
Apple Tuesday patched 20 security vulnerabilities in its QuickTime media player, iTunes music store client, iPod touch device and Bonjour network software. More than half of the bugs could let hackers hijack computers or the iPod.
Yahoo announced Wednesday oneConnect for the Apple iPhone and iPod Touch, providing users a way to integrate mobile messaging and bring together contacts from a variety of social networks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- India has shot down Apple's plan to sell refurbished iPhones
- Lab results find the iPhone SE fails the bendgate and waterproof test
- This iPhone SE teardown is pretty much what you’d expect
- US DOJ cracks San Bernardino shooter's iPhone
- Apple re-issues iOS 9.3 after crippling older devices, confusing customers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCDeployment CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (Superannuation)NSW
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCProject Manager - open source softwareACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCBig Data SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCFinance Stream Consultant (SAP FICO & Procurement Streams)NSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCData AnalystACT