Vodafone has said excess charges incurred by some of its iPhone 3G customers were the result of a standard billing practice.
iPhone Centre - News
Apple maintained Wednesday that its latest iPhone software update improves connections to 3G networks, but users continued to say otherwise.
Some Vodafone iPhone customers got a rude awakening when they were hit with hundreds of dollars in excess charges due to a data billing error.
Apple is blaming a problem with overheating iPods in Japan on faulty batteries, the company said in a statement Tuesday.
Qantas has launched a new web service designed to take advantage of the iPhone's touchscreen functionality.
Apple updated the iPhone's software Monday afternoon, but according to first reports posted to the company's support forum, the new 2.0.2 firmware has not fixed users' 3G reception problems.
Competitors to Apple in the smartphone market claim the iPhone is lifting sales of their products rather than eating up their market share.
Sales at Apple's iPhone App store have reached US$1 million (AUD$1.13 million) a day after just over a month of operation.
Apple's CEO Steve Jobs Monday confirmed that the company has a "kill switch" it can flip to remotely disable potentially malicious applications that have been downloaded to any iPhone.
IBM's Lotus Domino Web Access software, also known as IBM Lotus iNotes, will bring your Lotus e-mail, calendar and contact details to the |Apple iPhone 3G.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs has given MobileMe to the executive who heads iTunes, part of a shake-up over the sync service's public problems since its launch last month, according to a memo sent to company employees earlier this week.
Apple has issued a point release upgrade for its iPhone and iPhone 3G products to version 2.0.1 of the firmware, weighing in at a hefty 249MB.
After three weeks of testing and reviewing Apple's new iPhone 2.0 firmware and an iPhone 3G for use in large businesses, analyst firm Gartner said the device can be supported by IT shops -- but only for a narrow set of uses such as voice, e-mail, Web...
Apple will open its second Sydney retail outlet in Chatswood next weekend.
Apple yanked an application Thursday from its online App Store that would have let iPhone owners share its cellular data connection with a notebook.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Which iPhones, iPads, and iPods support iOS 10?
- India has shot down Apple's plan to sell refurbished iPhones
- Lab results find the iPhone SE fails the bendgate and waterproof test
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security/Admin.) 161014/SA/253Asia
- CCJava Developers - Federal Government experienceNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 161014/CO/vmtAsia
- CCContract IT Helpdesk Support (Lotus Notes) 161007/ITHS/vmpAsia
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- FTSenior programmer / ProgrammerAsia
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Canberra roleNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant - MS Dynamics AXQLD
- CCQlikview DeveloperNSW
- CCWindows EngineerACT
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCInformation Security Consultant - RSA ArcherNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Markets and ProductsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Web Programming) 161013/AP/185Asia
- CCPerformance AnalystNSW
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW