Telstra (ASX: TLS) will be offering HTC's Touch Diamond handset, which is being marketed as an 'iPhone killer', next month.
The Australian iTunes store is now offering purchasable downloads of popular TV series to its Australian customers.
The mystery behind why the new iPhone is so cheap may be solved, with market researcher iSuppli saying it costs just US$173 to make.
There has been an increase in the number of iPhone users searching for pornography that can be viewed on the device.
The LA Times has accused Apple of ignoring the plight of women with its new 3G iPhone, to be launched on July 11.
Up to 90 percent of CIOs have yet to begin the Vista roll-out, according to research released this week. And CIOs have little interest in deploying the iPhone as a corporate tool either.
Apple's first Australian retail store, which opens Thursday evening, will be the second largest of its 215 stores across the globe, the company revealed today.
It's been eight days since Apple officials publicly described new features and functions related to a July 11 release of its new iPhone 3G. However, prominent industry analysts are saying that some of the basic information needed to judge its readine...
Funambol has delivered an open source email client for the new iPhone, and has won new funding for its bid to offer a free alternative to the Blackberry.
Telstra has threatened legal action over Optus claims that the soon to be released iPhone will operate on its 3G network.
Nearly overlooked in the hoopla over its new 3G smart phone this week has been Apple's creation of an iPhone development platform, analysts said Thursday.
The enhanced security features built into Apple's new iPhone 3G will enable the devices to be connected more securely into corporate networks. But that doesn't mean they should immediately be given the same kind of broad access to internal applicatio...
Apple has revealed further details of the new Mac OS X Server software, adding support for a new file system and collaboration tools designed for businesses looking to use the iPhone as a client device.
Apple said it has enterprise business support for its iPhone 2.0 beta release, but several senior IT executives expressed skepticism and even ridiculed Apple for having little big business expertise.
The days and weeks and months of speculation are over. Apple did, as expected at its Worldwide Developers Conference in San Francisco, retire its original iPhone and replace it with a faster, cheaper model.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- 34 per cent of global online transactions made mobile: Adyen
- Telstra offers Apple Music in Australia
- Tips to keep iPhone 4S battery from draining fast
- iPhone 4S inconsistent camera auto-focus
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- FTPHP ProgrammerSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Crystal Report) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- CCApplication Project ManagerVIC
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC